Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I was sitting backstage watching the guys on the small monitor in the room. This was even better than going to their concerts before where I was way in the back because I had to get a group of tickets. The guys looked like they were having so much fun and I was glad for them.

When the boys start singing Moments, I start crying be pause I love the song so much. But after they were done singing Harry did something that surprised me.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" He asks and the crowd screams in response. "I have someone I would like you to meet. She is a friend of me and my mates and I am so happy that I got to meet her because she is an amazing girl and I hope you guys like her too." He runs backstage to where I am. "Come on Molly." Harry grabs my hand and leads me out on stage.

I am frozen when I see all of the people in front of me. I had always had stage fright ever since I was little. For my second grade recital it was my turn to sing in front of everyone and I ended up running offstage and I threw up. "Harry, I can't do this." I whisper to him.

"It's fine love. I've got you." He whispers back as he leads me to the front of the stage. "Everyone this is Molly. Molly is a good friend of ours and she will be with us for our whole tour and I wanted everyone to see what an amazing girl she is." He says to the crowd and they applaud. My cheeks blush red as I stare out ahead of me. My stomach starts curling into knots but I try to repress the urge to run to the bathroom.

Harry walks back the the other guys, me in tow, and says to them "What song next guys?"

"How about Up All Night?" Niall says.

"Sure. Molly go sit over there. I don't want you out of my sight." Harry says, bumping against my shoulder.

I walk over to a small bench and sit on it. The guys start up Up All Night and I start singing along softly. I stay on stage for the rest of the concert and once the guys finish, Harry grabs my hand and follows the other guys backstage.

I pull Harry aside once the other guys ar eating their food. "Harry, why did you do that? I have terrible stage fright. I have ever since I was little."

"I wanted the fans to meet my wonderful girlfriend even if they don't know her as my girlfriend yet."

"Aww. Harry, you are so sweet. But next time warn me before you go dragging me onto the stage without me having any idea if I was going to get out of there without making a fool of myself. "

"Alright love, I will warn you next time." I smile and lightly leave a kiss on Harry's lips before he and the other guys go to meet the fans. I walk back to the back room and get on my laptop and check my twitter.

'Who is this Molly? She doesn't deserve to hang out with Harry.'
'She's fat.'
'She looks like something from a horror movie.'
'If she is daring Harry I am going to choke her in her sleep myself.'

I can't read anymore because I am crying so hard. I never knew people could be so cruel. They haven't even gotten the chance to know me and they are already saying things about me. And the last one I read scared me. Who knew falling in love with a pop star could be this scary?

I pull myself together as Harry returns and we head back to the bus. The guys invite me to play a video game but I decline, saying I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep. The guys give me a hug and Harry places a kiss on my cheek then I walk to my bunk. I write to Kiley again but I don't remember what I said. I curl up under the blanket and try to fall asleep but the twitter responces are still running around in my head. I think of the song I started to write with my sister and the slow melody finally lulls me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here we go.
Sorry I didn't update earlier but it was my 16th birthday today so I spent it with my family and friends but now I am back! This one is both sweet and gloomy but I hope you enjoy.