Status: Co-write

Secrets

Harry

I sigh and turn my attention away from the TV, which Molly’s still watching beside me. I take out my cell phone and start going through Twitter, knowing that people will be freaking out about my slightly rude post the night before.

Surely enough, I see loads of tweets asking what the hate said and telling me to stay strong through the opposition. Some tell me to stop being an uptight wanker, pretty much.

I follow some of the people who said nice things to say thank you before tucking my phone back into my pocket.

“What were you doing?” Molly asks, glancing at me from the corner of her eye.

“Just seeing how people were responding to my tweet last night,” I admit. “Some people hate me now.”

“What did you say?” she asks.

Blushing a little, I bring up the tweet and hand it over to her. “That’s really sweet, Harry. Sticking up for me like that.”

I shrug. “What am I supposed to do? Watch and wait for people to break you down with their tweets? If I can stop some of the hate from happening, then I want to try.”

She leans up and connects her lips to mine, pulling away far too soon. Then, she turns back to the TV, where whatever show she’s watching has come back on.

“Oh, what’s this?” Louis grins as he enters the room. “Snuggle time? I can’t believe I wasn’t invited.”

“You’re still not invited, Louis,” I tell him with a raised eyebrow.

But he doesn’t listen. Instead, he comes up right next to me on the couch and wraps his arms around me, burrowing his head into my shoulder. “You’re so comfy, Harry,” he praises.

I try to shove him off me, but his grip is too tight. “Louis!” I whine, trying my hardest not to laugh.

In the struggle, Molly moves over a little bit. “I wouldn’t want to intrude on this bromance moment.”

“Aw, Molly, you’re too lovely,” Louis exclaims. “Because I quite like having Harry all to myself.”

I let out a little whimper and try to bring my hand up to flick him in the forehead. But he just tightens his arms, squeezing me like a boa constrictor trying to crush me to death so he can feast on me for lunch.

“If you crush one of my ribs, you’re dead,” I warn Louis, even though he obviously isn’t close to breaking anything if I can talk with ease.

“How’re you going to kill me if you can’t escape?” he asks, staring at me with the creepiest look I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Whoa!” Liam’s voice exclaims as he walks into the room. “Guys, looks like we’ve just confirmed Larry Stylinson.”

Just to make the whole thing creepier, Louis leans forward and sniffs my hair. “You smell like cherry blossoms,” he whispers to me suggestively.

I burst out laughing, unable to hold it back anymore. “Help me!” I beg the guys.

Zayn finally comes over and pulls Louis off me, chuckling as he does so. The second I’m free, I dart over to Liam and Niall. “Thanks, Zayn!” I call to him.

He nods and gives me a thumbs-up.

Louis starts fake-crying and sniffling. “I can’t believe you ditched me like that, Harry. I thought we had something special!”

“I broke up with you months ago, Louis,” I play along. “It’s time you learn to accept it!”

“Just take me back!” he bursts out. “I promise, I’ll change!”

“It’s too late,” I say gravely. “I’ve given you too many chances. And I don’t think I can take the let-down again.”

Niall is laughing hysterically in the corner, wiping his eyes every couple of seconds to get rid of the tears that accumulate.

His laughter finally gets me chuckling, shattering any sort of dramatic scene that Louis and I had set. Once I break, so does Louis.

“Alright, that’s enough weirdness,” Liam announces. “Who wants to get something to eat?”
♠ ♠ ♠
They're weirdos. That is all. :)

Also, we've only got the rest of today and tomorrow for the contest! Here's the link! Thanks so much for clicking and helping out, honestly. :D