Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

For the rest of the way to Philadelphia, we sat and watched a couple movies to pass the time away. We got to the venue and the guys did wonderfully and this time Harry did not pull me out on stage which I was glad for.

“So, where are we going next?” I ask as we are on the bus, heading to the next venue.

“DC.” Niall replies around a slice of pizza.

I smile widely and start hopping in my seat.

“Why are you so happy?” Louis asks, sitting down next to Niall.

“I just love DC. We went as a school trip the beginning of junior year and it was so much fun.”

“Well once we get there we have a day off and then we have to perform the next day.” Zayn says, lazily sitting in front of the TV, flipping through the channels.

I smile to myself and head back to the bunks where Harry is sitting.

“Hey Molly.” Harry smiles as I sit down next to him and place my hand over his.

"When we arrive in DC I am taking you out on a date. We need our first date.”

“Okay so what are we going to do?”

“I am going to show you all of the sites.” I smile and lightly kiss him on the cheek.

“Can’t wait love.” He smiles and lightly kisses my lips.

*Following Morning*

“Okay so what are you boys going to be doing today?” I ask as I wait for Harry to get ready.

“We were just going to probably sit on the bus and plan a prank for you when you get back.” Louis says.

I roll my eyes at him. “I’ll be prepared. Harry and I might be gone for a while so don’t wait up for us. I will make sure I watch him and keep him fed.”

“You better. If you come back with a sick Harry we will never forgive you.” Liam says.

I laugh as Harry walks into the room. “Ready to go, handsome?”

“Oh Molly I am but I thought you were going out with Harry.” Niall says, smirking at me.

“I was talking to Harry, Nialler.” I walk over and grab Harry’s hand and we wave goodbye and then walk out the door of the tour bus.

“Where are we going first?” Harry asks.

“We are just going to walk around and see everything.” I say.

I take him to the capitol building where we walk around and I stare at it in wonder just like I did the first time I came here. At the White House we stopped because Harry wanted to see if he could find the president but instead we saw one of the main congress people heading to work for the day. We went to the Washington monument and the Lincoln one. Harry wanted to climb into Lincoln’s lap but he wasn’t allowed.

We stopped for lunch just shortly after that. A couple of teenage girls walked over and one said “You are Harry Styles.”

Harry smiles and nods.

“Could we get a picture with you?” The other asks.

“Sure.” Harry replies then poses for a picture with them. Once they are done they turn to me. “Are you Molly? We heard about you from the New York show.”

I blush and nod.

“Are you dating Harry?”

I nod again.

“You should be proud of that. Harry sure knows how to pick a right girl. Well we have to run. Bye Harry. Bye Molly.” They wave and walk away.

“They are actually okay with me dating you?”

"Some fans are like that. They are just happy to see us happy. Only the super crazed fans would ever try to hurt one of our girlfriends.”

I smile at him then we continue going. We stop by a few more places, stop at a gift shop to get the guys souvenirs, and we see a play.

After that I take him to the Smithsonian museums. We go through the history one and then head to the aerospace museums.

“Are these things actually going to come to life like they did in Night at the Museum?” Harry asks me, staring at the statues as if willing them to move.

“No. I found that out the hard way. I hid in this museum one night when we were on the trip to see if it would happen because I wanted to talk to Amelia Earhart but nothing. I thought I saw the space monkey move but that was the over exhaustion getting to me. Besides, the tablet that makes them come alive is at the one in New York not here.”

“Darn it.” Harry mumbles and then we continue on. By the time we see everything it is nearly ten at night.

“It is a good thing that you didn’t have a concert tonight or else you would have missed it.” I say, yawning at the end.

“Well we are back at the bus love. We can go to sleep now.” Harry carries me to my bunk and places me on my bunk. He starts to head to his bunk but I mumble “No” and I grab his wrist to pull him onto my bunk. I snuggle into his chest and sigh. His arms wrap around me and he kisses my forehead.

“Go to sleep love. I won’t leave.” I yawn again and fall asleep in his arms with no nightmare invading in my sleep.

*The Following Morning*

I stir and wake up in Harry’s arms. He is still asleep. I smile at him and lean up and press my lips against his.

He blinks a couple of times and glances down at me.

“Morning Harry.” I smile at him again.

“Morning love. I like waking up like this.” He says and his arms around my waist tighten.

I kiss his lips again and he answers back sweetly. When his tongue slips out and begs me for entrance I allow him. We kiss for what seems like forever until I feel Harry’s hands move to rest on my bum.

I pull away from him. “S-sorry.” I say.

“No it’s fine. If I go too far with you just let me know. I want to take it slow with you Molly.” I smile and Harry climbs out and I follow him.

“Go start cooking breakfast because I am sure that the guys are starving especially Niall. I will be out after I take a shower.” He kisses me again and then heads to the front while I walk further back, grabbing my black skinny jeans and my one direction t-shirt and a bra and underwear on the way.

I strip and jump into the shower. I turn on the hot water and wash my hair and my body then turn the shower off and grab a towel. I slide on my clothes and dry my hair and put it up in a braid then walk out to the front. Harry is in the kitchen cooking and the guys are all around eating the cooked food. I walk around and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

“You know, you look really hot when you are cooking.” I whisper in his ear and I nibble on his earlobe.

“WAIT TIL WE LEAVE BEFORE YOU START GETTING ALL PG-13 ON US!” Louis shouts while he covers his eyes.

"Shut up. You are just jealous.” I say to him then I turn and place a light kiss on Harry’s neck.

“That’s it! I can’t eat with you guys acting like this.” Niall says.

I stare at Niall. “Did the world just end? Did Niall Horan just say that he couldn’t eat? I think I might die from this.” I pretend to swoon then laugh at Niall.

“Can you just hurry so we can head to the venue?” Liam says. I eat my food then we head to the venue. I hope tonight’s show goes as well as the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is. they went on their first date. I hope you all enjoy.
this one is slightly longer the the others.
bye loves!