Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

“You guys, that show was amazing!” I tell the guys as they had just finished their show in DC.

“Yeah, I guess.” Niall replies while stuffing his face with food.

Harry slips his arm around me as I ask “So where are we going next?”

“Um… Chicago I think.” Zayn says.

I smile widely. “Sweet! One of my best friends from high school Victoria lives there. I haven’t spoken to her in three years. She was always there for me with everything that I had to deal with during high school.” My eyes slightly water with the memories of my parents and sister and then all the horrible things my brother did to me.

“Hey Molly. I have been wondering about this for a while and I don’t want to sound rude but why did you move to London anyway?” Liam asks.

“Well during my junior year of high school my parents and younger sister got into a bad car accident that killed them and I stayed with my brother but it didn’t really work out so I stayed with my aunt for senior year and then moved to London to hope to start over.” I tell them, glossing over what happened with my brother. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust them it was just it was not something that came out easily.

The boys stayed silent and Harry pulled me closer, kissing my cheek. “Wow Molly. I am sorry I asked.” Liam says.

“No it is fine. I am okay with you asking and now I feel better knowing that you all know why I came to London.” I shrug and curl up into Harry’s side.

I see Louis yawn and soon everyone heads off to their bunks. Harry keeps me curled into his side as I go through my phone to find Tori’s number so I can call her.

Once I find it I press talk. ”Hello?” I hear Tori’s Texas twang on the other side.

“Hey Tori.”

“MOLLY! I haven’t heard from you in forever! Is it true that you moved to London and that you are now dating Harry Styles of One Direction?”

“Yes and yes. Who is your favorite guy?”

”I really like Zayn. Is he single?”

“Yes he is. But I have to warn you: he is sweeter in person.”

”AH! Don’t torture me! Are you guys coming by Chicago anytime soon?”

“Actually yes. That is why I called you, to let you know that we are going to be there soon. And I can meet with you somewhere so you can meet the guys.”

”That sounds awesome. Well I have to go fix dinner for my little brother now. See you later Molly.”

“See you soon Tori.” I hang up and set my phone down on the table. I glance beside me to see that Harry has fallen asleep. I move a stray curl out of his face then lightly kiss his lips. “Come on Harry. You are going to hurt your back sleeping on the couch. Let’s head back to the bunks.”

Harry stirs and blinks at me. “Sorry Molly. Concerts always wear me out.”

“Well come on and we can get some sleep before you have to deal with me and Tori tomorrow.”

“Okay.” We both stand up and head to my bunk. I curl up against Harry’s chest and grab my journal for Kiley and I write: Sorry I didn’t write to you last night. I went on an amazing date with Harry that I would have loved to tell you about. It was so sweet and I realized that it was absolutely perfect. I can’t wait to tell him about our song and hopefully with him I can finally finish it. Niall is teaching me guitar so I can do like I always said we would. I love you Kiley and I hope you are happy wherever you are.’

I put the notebook down then fall asleep with Harry’s arms around me.

Following Morning

I wake up in my empty bunk and I hurry to get dressed so I can warn the guys about Tori.

Later that day we arrive at the venue so I text Tori our location so she can find us. I wait outside the bus so I can see her when she comes up. About ten minutes later I spot her and I squeal and run to hug her.

“TORI!”

“Molly!” We hug and then we catch up a little bit.

“Okay so are you ready to meet the guys?” I ask her, wary of her reaction to when she sees them. I hope she won’t act like Alicia did.

“Sure.” She twines her hand with mine and we walk up to the bus. I walk in and head straight into Harry’s arms. He lightly kisses my lips and I hear Tori say “AWW”. I pull away and blush.

“So Tori this is Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.” I say. “And guys this is my best friend from high school Victoria.”

“Call me Tori.” She says as she hugs all the guys hello. I notice that she makes her hug with Zayn longer.

“So Tori, are you going to be at the show tonight?” Zayn asks.

“No.” She pouts. “The tickets sold out before I could get mine. I was about to buy it and then they were sold out. You guys are so popular over here. I am not even kidding.”

“Well then how about you stay backstage with Molly? She is usually by herself during the show so that way you can stay together.” Louis suggests.

“That sounds great. You guys are so sweet.” Tori says, smiling at them.

I smile too and I rest my head on Harry’s shoulder. I am so happy that they are getting along. I haven’t been this happy since my life took a turn for the worst but now everything is almost back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
well sorry this is so late but I had a slight writers block. I didn't know what to do but I finally got an idea.

well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but I will be leaving on Thursday to go to North Carolina for a week to visit family. I don't know if I will be able to update so if I can't and I don't update before I leave I will not be able to update until the 9th. I am sorry about this. I know Kate just got back and I am leaving but I will try my best to see if I can update or at least start writing my chapter over the week.

bye lovelies.