Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

"Harry can you please wait until morning for me to tell you this? Plus you already knew what happened. You read the journal for Kiley." I say to him sniffing and wiping my eyes for the millionth time.

"Molly I never realized how much it affected you though. I never noticed how much it could have changed you. You moved to London to get away from your abusive brother. How do you think that makes me feel?" Harry nearly shouts at me.

"What did you want me to say? 'Oh by the way Harry the only reason I moved here is because my brother took advantage of me and I was a coward so I thought running away from my problems would make them go away?' That is not how it works Harry. You knew more before my AUNT even knew what happened. And then my worst fear happened with the guys finding out everything. Do you realize now that I won't look the same in their eyes. That I am not sweet, innocent Molly anymore?" I shout back at him.

"I didn't realize that you would be talking about it right as we got done performing. We were passing by to head to our dressing room when we overheard you. And believe me, the guys probably want to talk about it as much as I do." Harry says, slightly calmer then before.

I take a deep breath then say "Tell the guys to come here so I can talk with them."

Harry smiles sadly at me. "Sure thing." He leaves a kiss on my lips then walks out.

I never wanted to fight with Harry it is just that I didn't want the guys feeling sympathy for me because I didn't need it. It was bad enough with Harry and Tori but I don't want the same thing coming from my friends. A few more tears fall out before I hear a knock on the door.

"Come on in." I say softly. I watch as the guys file through the door. Harry stays in the doorway.

"Molly, is that all really true?" Niall asks me.

I nod my head. "Every word was true. I didn't want you guys to find out. I thought you guys would..."

"Molly, just because we found this out doesn't mean we will see you any differently. You are still the same sweet Molly that we were unsure about letting on tour with us. We just felt bad because we feel protective of you, almost as if you are our sister now." Louis says and Zayn and Liam nod in agreement.

My eyes start tearing up again but this time they are happy tears. "Thank you guys so much. I don't know why I got so lucky to meet all of you but I am so glad I did because to me, you guys feel like family which I haven't had in three years." I say to them.

They all stand up and pull me in for a group hug.

"So how about tomorrow you go out with your aunt and Tori for the day? Go shopping and have some time to bring yourself together again." Liam says.

"Sure. Sounds great." We say goodnight then they head out the door.

Louis runs back in. "I almost forgot Molly. Eleanor and Danielle will be here in the morning. We have told them so much about you and they can't wait to meet you."

"Well then I can't wait to meet them either." Louis smiles and I smile back. He leaves so it is just Harry and me now.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier Harry. It is just everytime I bring up Brendon it brings out the dark side of me."

"It's fine love. I understand why you snapped. It must have been a lot to go through especially after losing your parents." He says.

"It was. At times it got so bad that I couldn't handle the pressure of everything. There were times when I would have certain thoughts and it got so bad that I cut once." I pull back my sweater and show him my scar. He gasps in shock but I continue. "I cut so deep that I was in the hospital for two weeks. As soon as I got home my brother demanded to know what I was thinking and when I didn't answer he threw me down the stairs in our apartment. After that it all spiraled downhill. Everything just turned against me and there were days when I thought he would kill me. But I am still here now."

Harry pulls me into his arms and cradles me against his chest. "Molly, please promise me that you won't hurt yourself again."

"I won't Harry. That was the old me. The new me is happy to be in her loving boyfriend's arms." I snuggle closer to him and finally I fall asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here we go. Everything is better now. And Molly and Tori get to meet Eleanor and Danielle. Hope you guys enjoy.