Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

"Molly, are you ready to go?" I hear Eleanor ask from the other side of my bathroom door.

"Almost. Be out in a second." I finish applying my eyeliner and straighten my dark blue dress. I walk out the door to see Eleanor and Danielle waiting for me. They both smile at me then we head out to a restaurant.

"So Molly, how long have you been dating Harry?" Danielle asks me.

"About the second week of tour is when we started dating." I reply.

"Did he take you on a romantic date yet?" Eleanor asks.

"Actually no. I took him out on our first date. They had a day off in DC so I went and showed him around."

"Ah. Did he enjoy it?"

"He did. When we went to the museum he asked me if the stuff was going to come alive like it did in Night at the Museum 2." We all chuckle then the waiter comes over.

"What would you like to drink ladies?"

"A water." I tell him.

"The same." Eleanor and Danielle reply at the same time.

"I will be right back with those." He smiles at us then walks away.

"What would you two say to going shopping with me and my best friend tomorrow? She absolutely adores you two and would love to meet you." I ask them.

"Sounds good. Then how about we find somewhere to go clubbing with the guys afterwards if they don't have a concert." Danielle says.

"I think they have an early one tomorrow so that could work."

"Alright." Danielle smiles at me and I smile back. Even though I just met these girls a couple of hours ago I feel like I have known them forever.

The waiter returns with our waters and he takes our orders. We eat our food and gossip the whole time. There wasn't a moment when I wasn't about to laugh. Especially when they told me something about Harry. After we finished eating we started to head back to the hotel.

"Are you two staying with the guys tonight?" I ask.

"How about we all have a movie marathon in your room?" Eleanor suggests.

I smile. "That sounds perfect. Let Liam and Louis know. I will let Harry know." I pull out my phone and send the info to Harry then we head up to my room. Niall is already standing outside.

"So did you guys bring me any food?" He asks.

I chuckle and hand him my left over bag. "I know you so well so I got extra just for you Nialler." He pulls me into a big hug then follows us into the room. Eleanor, Danielle, and I set up the front room for the movie marathon and Niall is eating his food in the small dining room.

Zayn opens the door and shouts "Vas happenin?"

"Hey Zayn. Where is Tori?" I ask.

"She had to skip movie night. She had a slight fever and had a stomach ache."

"Oh. Poor Tori. I hope she will be okay." I mumble.

"She will be okay. She fell asleep just before I left." Zayn says.

"Now we are just waiting on Liam, Louis, and Harry." I head to my suitcase and grab all of the movies I brought with me. After I do that I turn around and almost run into Harry's chest. I shriek and jump back.

"Sorry love. I didn't mean to startle you." He whispers.

"It's fine. Just warn me next time like maybe saying something instead of being so silent as a killer in a slasher movie" I say, placing a hand over my heart to try to calm my pulse.

He grabs my hand and leads me back out to the front. "Here." I toss the movies onto the couch. "Chosse one of these and I will be right back." I head back to the bedroom and grab a pair of my sweats and a night shirt. I slip them on then head back out front. Danielle is leaning against Liam's chest, Eleanor is under Louis' arm, Zayn and Niall are laying on their stomachs on the floor, and Harry has his arms open for me on the couch.

"So..." I start as I lay in Harry's arms. "What are we watching first?"

"Night at the Museum." Harry says and I chuckle with him. We watch movies until the wee hours of the morning. The last thing I feel before falling asleep is Harry's arms tightening around my waist.

*Following Morning*

I slowly open my eyes and glance around the room. Zayn, Niall, and Louis are sprawled out on the floor, Eleanor is sleeping in the chair, Liam and Danielle are asleep in the love seat and Harry is still behind my back. I slowly turn over and stare into Harry's face. I brush the stray curls off of his forehead and lightly kiss his lips. "Good morning Harry." I whisper against his lips.

He slowly blinks then smiles at me. "Good morning love. So what is the plan for today?"

"You guys have an early concert today right?"

"Yeah."

"Well the girls and I are going to go shopping to bond some and then Eleanor suggested that we go clubbing tonight." I bite my bottom lips slightly.

"You haven't been clubbing before have you?" Harry guesses. I nod. "It will be fine love. If you ant you don't even have to drink."

"Harry I am of legal age to drink in the US now. I am going to have at least one drink."

"Okay. Well if you guys are going shopping you need to get ready now so we can drop you off on our way to the venue."

"Alright. I love you Harry."

"I love you too Molly." We kiss and then I head to get dressed. I put on a pair of black jeans and a light blue shirt. I put on mu sandles and head back out. I am surprised to see only Eleanor and Danielle.

"Where did the guys go?" I ask.

"They went to go get ready for the show." Danielle says.

"Well you two finish getting ready and I will go get Tori ready and we can go."

They both smile and I quickly get Tori and we all get in the bus and they guys drop us off at the mall.

"We will be back here to pick you girls up after the concert." Liam says.

We all say goodbye and walk through the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I would've had this up last night but I am up now so here it is. Hope you enjoy.
Now I get to get ready for the second day of school. yay.