Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I couldn't believe it. After all these years I can still recognize the brother who abused me time and time again. I start walking backwards, hoping he didn't hear my gasp but as I step back he turns around. I stand frozen as we lock eyes.

"Molly?" He whispers. I am trembling so hard that I am surprised my legs don't fall out from under me. I turn and see Harry poke his head around the corner and I mouth 'stay back'. I didn't want Brendon to know about Harry.

"St... st... stay aw... away pl... please." I hate that I stutter but I am surprised I can even talk at all.

"Molly. It is you. Where did you go? I was so worried about you. I have been a nervous wreck. I never got a chance to apologize to you. I am so sorry for what I did. I had gotten kicked out of college and the girlfriend I was going out with dumped me for my best friend but that is no excuse. You are my baby sister. I should have never done that or anything I did. Will you forgive me?" His eyes are pleading but there is something there...

"I just can't trust you anymore. I trusted you after everything that happened and you turned me into little more than a rag doll that you threw around. Did you not realize that I spent half of that time in the hospital not only because of what you did but because you made my life a living hell and had no way else out but to cut?!?!? I thought you were different. You weren't there for me when I needed you most. I had to move in with our aunt and take up three jobs while trying to enjoy my senior year just so I could move far enough away so I knew that you couldn't hurt me. But you never knew what I went through. You only cared about yourself!" I shouted at him, glad to be getting this off of my chest.

"But Molly. I have changed. I moved here to enroll in a new college and I met a beautiful girl who I married a little over a year ago. And we have twins that are 7 months old now. I have changed Molly. Would you like to meet your nephew?" He asks.

"So I have a nephew and a niece?"

"Yes. Matthew and Madeline. Or really Matty and Maddie." Brendon moves out of the way and I see a small boy sitting in a cart filled with bags. He looks like a mini Brendon.

I walk over to him. "Hi Matty." I smile at him and he smiles at me. I turn back to my brother. "Can I hold him?" He nods and I pick my little nephew up. He starts playing with my hair and I am smiling at him.

"Are you okay Molly?" I hear Harry ask behind me.

"Who is this?" I hear Brendon ask, a smile on his face, as I walk over to Harry.

"Brendon this is my boyfriend Harry Styles. Harry, my brother Brendon." They shake hands but I can see that Harry is uncomfortable. Harry turns to me.

"And who is this?" Harry asks, staring at Matty.

"This is my nephew." I turn to my brother. "Do you have a picture of Maddie and your wife? What is her name?"

"Her name is Mary and sure." He pulls out his wallet and shows me a picture of who I guess is Mary and a little girl who looks just like him.

I hand Matty over to Harry and pull Brendon aside. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just felt so hurt and seeing you just made it worse. Can we put everything behind us and start again as brother and sister?"

"Sure thing Mollybear." He says, using his nickname for me. I give him a hug and Harry hands Matty back to Brendon then we go and finish up our shopping then head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here we go. She finally confronted her brother and now everything is good between them. I really like her brother in this chapter. And her little nephew is so cute! And so is her niece. I don't have pictures for them but imagine molly then have it her brother then little versions of him.

Hope you guys enjoy.