Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

"Hey Brendon." I say as I shut and lock the door to the bedroom.

"Hey Molly."

"How are my niece and nephew doing?" I ask, smiling as I remember meeting my niece and sister-in-law.

"They are doing fine. Maddie keeps demanding for you though. She even keeps saying 'Aunie Monie' trying to figure out where you are." We both laugh. "So where are you guys headed now?" He asks.

"San Francisco."

"Well have fun. I have to go take the twins to the park for a birthday party. Bye Molly."

"Bye Brendon." I hang up my phone and smile again. I am so happy that I got to rekindle my relationship with my brother. We had been through so much. I hated losing him but now everything is good. I unlock the door and head out to where I see Harry and Louis eating.

"Did you save any for me?" I ask, sliding next to Harry and grab a chip off his plate.

"Nope." Louis replies, his mouth full of food.

"Niall is going to kill you two. Just so you know." I state.

"And what would you do if I died?" Harry asks.

"I think I would stay with Niall." Harry fake gasps and I chuckle. "Kidding, love. I don't know what I would do without you Harry." He smiles at me and I smile back.

Were hear the other guys turn off the video game and start to head this way. Niall is complaining about being hungry, again, but when he sees Harry and Louis eating he stops.

"You guys are eating without me?" Niall asks in a sad voice. Louis nods and continues eating. Niall turns to Liam. "They are eating without me Liam." Niall sobs then throws his arms around Liam's neck.

"Shh." Liam says, rubbing Niall's back.

"Looks like we proved Niam true." Harry mumbles, reminding me of the 'Larry Stylinson' comment closer to the beginning of tour which makes me giggle.

The boys bicker for a little bit and Niall eats until Danielle, Eleanor, and Tori suggest that we watch a movie. I head back to my bunk, change into my pajamas, and slip out into the front room and cuddle up with Harry on the couch. I have no idea what movie the girls picked but the sounds of the movie and the people moving across the screen lulls me to sleep.

******Molly's Dream******

"Molly!" I hear my mom call. She walks in and wakes me up. I smile when I see her belly. I can't wait to meet my little sister.

"Yes mum?" I reply.

"Come on love. We need to go. Your aunt had her baby early." I smile widely and squeal with delight. My mum picks out a dress and helps me get dressed. We quickly get my older brother ready and my dad carries me out to the car and we drive to the hospital. We head to my aunt's room and open the door.

I see my aunt turn and smiles at us. "You're here." She says. I walk over to the bed and look up at my aunt. "Molly do you want to sit with me?" She asks. I nod and climb up on the bed with her.

There is a tiny baby in her arms. I smile at him and he makes a noise at me. "He likes me! He likes me!" I say and my family laughs at my reaction.

"What is his name?" I ask my aunt.

"Liam. Our little Liam. Would you like to hold him Molly?" She asks.

I nod and she carefully places Liam in my arms. I hold him close to me and I giggle when his little hand grabs my finger. I hand him back to my aunt as my uncle picks me up. We stay for a little while longer then we leave. I want to visit for the rest of the week but we spend it packing up for something. After my mom gets off the phone for the last time, I cling to her and fall asleep kn her arms. The next time I wake up we are in America and we had changed our last name. But why did we?

****** ******

I wake up from my dream. That has to have been one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. I get up from the couch carefully so I don't wake up Harry then head to my bunk to grab some clothes and head to go take a shower. Once the warm water is washing over me, I start thinking about the meaning of my dream. In the dream I was about 2 and a half. It was a couple of months before Kiley was born and we were living in London. I try to remember why we left after our cousin was born.

Wait, we left because my little cousin Liam had some complications from being born too early. And our last name before we moved was Payne. No wait... it couldn't be.

I get out of the shower, dry off, and get dressed then head out to fix breakfast for the guys and the girls. When Liam walks in and smiles, his smile reminds me off the smile my little cousin had on his face when he grabbed my finger.

"It's true." I whisper to myself.

"What's true Molly?" Liam asks.

"You won't believe me." I say. Everyone else files in behind him.

"What is it Molly?" He asks.

"I believe we are cousins Liam." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bum bum bummmmmmm.
Here you go. I was finally able to get it up. Hope you enjoy.