Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I was sitting in my bunk even though I knew I wasn't going to be able to get to sleep. The guys have been trying to come back here and get me to come out all last night but I pretended to be asleep because I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I finally decided to get up and head out to go get breakfast because my stomach had been growling since the middle of the night since I lost so much energy last night trying to fight off Marcus. When I got out there I heard a knock on the bus door. Luckily none of the guys noticed me but they all turned when the other firms came out and Danielle shouted "Who knocks in a tour bus door this early in the morning?" as Harry answers the door.

I stare at Harry, hoping his face would let me know who it was but when his face is in complete shock I am even more confused.

"Who are you?" Harry asks.

"Molly is here somewhere. Where is she?" I freeze at the voice. I let out a small shriek and fall to my knees. I shiver and whisper "No, no, no." over and over again.

"What do you want with Molly?" Harry asks, his hands curling into fists.

"I need her to either give me what she owes me from years ago or I need to take her out of this world. So which will it be Molly?" Marcus steps up and turns to me.

Harry steps closer to Marcus. "I don't know who you think you are but if you think you will be able to mess with Molly you are severely mistaken. You will have to go through all of us." Liam goes and stands in front of the other girls, Zayn grabs the phone and stands by me, and Louis and Niall stand next to Harry.

"Have it your way." Time seems to slow down as Marcus says this. He slowly pulls a dagger out of his belt loop and turns it to where it faces Harry. Marcus' arm jerks out and the dagger gets buried deep into Harry's stomach.

As I scream time picks up again. Harry falls to the floor and Louis and Niall are helping him by putting pressure on the wound and removing the dagger. Zayn is on the phone with the police and they are just down the road. Liam is in so much shock he is barely able to lead the girls into the safety of the bunks.

The police quickly arrive and arrest Marcus and hopefully he will be locked up for a long time. The police talk with me very quickly to get my story before we load Harry up and take him to the hospital.

When we get there Zayn and Niall get Harry signed in, Liam tries to keep the other girls calm, and Louis calls Paul and Harry's mom and Simon. I stand there, shaking my head muttering "It's all my fault. It's all my fault." again and again and again. I just hope Harry gets out okay.

*Hours later*

It is later that day and they still haven't let us in to see Harry. Everyone else had headed back to the bus besides me and Niall.

"Molly, who was that?" Niall asks, his hand resting comfortingly on my knee.

"That was my ex boyfriend Marcus. The one that killed my parents and sister. He is the reason Liam won't be able to meet his aunt, uncle, or his other cousin. He just hurt me so much. And back then I loved him. He was my entire world. But once he starter to try to take advantage of me I let him know that I was not ready. At first he was okay with it but right before we broke up he went crazy and took it out on my family. So I went away from him. When the police were talking with me earlier they told me he had done exactly the same with seven other girls. Four denied him and he killed all of them. The other three allowed him and he abused them. So he was on probation when he attacked me last night. I didn't realize it was him until he had me slammed up against the wall. That is why I was acting so weird last night. But now that he has done this," I gesture to where they still have Harry. "I just have no idea what to do." I break down into sobs for the millionth time that day and Niall pulls me into his arms.

"Molly, Harry will be okay. He is the strongest out of all of us. And I am pretty sure that the lad would take a bullet for you Molly. He loves you so much." Niall says, his hand rubbing my back to try to calm me.

"Thank you Niall. Thank you for being here." I whisper.

"No problem love. Harry will be fine." He says as we wait for a nurse to finally let us see Harry.

"I hope so." Is the only thing I can say. All I know is after I know that Harry is going to be okay, I will be done. I am done. I just have to know that Harry will be okay first.
♠ ♠ ♠
*insert words here*
I really have got not much to say for this chapter.

Comments?