Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I just knew this was going to happen. Harry doesn’t blame me for this. How come no one ever blames of doing something when it is my fault? We stay a little while longer until Harry falls asleep then we head back to the bus. I head back to the bunks and lock myself in solitude. I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t want to but I could not risk Harry getting hurt again.

I pull out a slip of paper and start writing as quick as I can.
Dear Harry,
Hopefully by the time Niall gives you this I will already be back in London. I do not want you to follow after me. I knew something like this was bound to happen if I let myself fall in love with you. I knew there was going to be something that was going to hurt you and it took until after you were hurt for me to realize that. I am so sorry about what Marcus did to you. I wish I could have stopped him back when I had the chance. Please just leave me be. I am hoping to cut off all communications with everyone almost as if I never existed. I just hope you understand and that you don’t come after me. I am so sorry Harry but it has to be this way. I love you and please look after my heart because I am leaving with you.
My Heart is Forever Yours
Molly


I fold up the letter and stick it in my pocket. I start packing up all of my belongings and try to only take the things that I brought so I would have no reminders of Harry, even though I knew he would always be in every thought I would ever have for the rest of my life. I was almost done when I heard Niall’s voice behind me.

“Molly, where are you going?” He asks.

I sigh as I zip up my suitcase. “Home.” I breathe out.

“Why? Is it because of what happened with Harry? That is not your…”

I interrupt him. “IT IS MY FAULT! WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TELLING ME IT’S NOT? IF I WOULD HAVE LET MARCUS HAVE MY WAY WITH ME ALL THOSE YEARS AGO NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! MY PARENTS AND SISTER’S DEATHS WERE ENTIRELY MY FAULT AND SO IS THIS!” I scream at him. “I am sorry for screaming but it is my fault. I need to get away from here before he ends up hurting you guys, Eleanor, Danielle, or Tori. I surround myself with bad luck. The only place I was ever safe was London and that is where I need to return to.”

Niall remains quiet for a moment then nods. “If this is what you need, then go for it. But I would suggest that you go stay with your aunt or brother for a week to see if you change your mind. If you do, I will come pick you up. If not, I will buy you a plane ticket to London and I won’t say anything to Harry or the other lads until you have completely left.”

“Thanks Niall. I hate that I have to just up and leave but I need to get away. I hate feeling this guilty and the only way that I think I can remove that guilt is to completely remove myself from Harry’s life. Let me know when you guys get back to London so I can make sure to keep away from Harry because I am afraid that if I see him again, I won’t be able to leave again. And I am not healthy for him.” I say, tapping my fingers on my thighs.

“Well let me go buy your plane ticket then I can get you a cab so you can go stay with one of them.” Niall says and starts to walk away.

“Wait Niall.” I say and he turns around. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. “Thank you so much Niall. For everything. Once I have left, please give this letter to Harry so he knows exactly why I had to leave. And before I leave, I need to get to the hospital before Harry wakes up. So I can have one more moment with him before I leave.”

Niall hugs me back then pulls away. “Okay Molly.” He smiles sadly and heads out to the front. Tori walks in just as he walks out.

“So, you are leaving me Molly?” She asks, a tear in her eye.

“I’m sorry Tori but I have to. Please watch after the guys for me. Please. And let the other girls know why I left.”

Tori walks over and hugs me tightly. “Friends to the end still?”

“We will always be friends Tori. Even if we live across the pond from each other.” We hug one more time then she leaves.

I sit on my bunk and cry softly while waiting for Niall. I couldn’t believe this was it. I was leaving behind all of my friends and my boyfriend for London. ’Well it is the only way you can make sure Harry is safe.’ My mind whispers.

I pull myself together just as Niall walks in and hands me the ticket. “There is a cab out front that will take you to the hospital and then where ever you want to go after. Please just stay safe. Not just for me, but for Harry and your other friends.” He says, saying his final goodbye.

“I will try my best. Goodbye Niall.” I whisper, walking out with my suitcases.

“Bye Molly.” He whispers back as I shut the door of the tour bus and walk to the cab. The cab driver takes me to the hospital.

“Leave the meter running. I will only be a couple minutes.” I tell him.

“No problem. Take all the time you need.” He replies as he pulls away to park. I walk through the front door and head to Harry’s room. Luckily he is still asleep. I walk over and whisper in his ear. “Bye Harry. I love you so much. I will never forget you.” I leave a light kiss on his forehead so I don’t disturb him and I run out the door before the tears overflow. I get out to the cab and tell the driver my brother’s address and I watch as the city gets smaller and smaller behind me. “Goodbye, forever.” I whisper as I look forward into my new future.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there she goes.
Let me know what you think.