Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I walk up those familiar steps to my apartment in London. I really hope Alicia was home and not at work so I can surprise her. I knock on the door and am relieved when I hear Alicia’s soft accent call “Coming!” and I hear her feet step along the familiar wood floor.

The door opens and we are staring at each other. “Hey Alicia.” I say, smiling at my best friend.

“Molly? Is that you?” Alicia blinks the tears out of her eyes as she smiles at me.

“Yep.” We both squeal and embrace the other.

“So what are you doing back here so soon? Where are Harry and the other guys?” Alicia starts firing off questions as we sit down on the couch.

‘Don’t cry. Don’t cry.’ I say in my mind before answering. “I actually left early Alicia. The boys won’t be back for a while and hopefully we will never see them again.”

“Why? Did you and Harry break up? If that boy hurt you I swear I will kick his arse.” Alicia mumbles the end.

Despite my wanting to burst into tears, I start laughing. “No. We didn’t break up.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Well… Harry… got hurt… because of… me.” I mumble, a tear falling.

“Is he okay?”

“I don’t know. He was still in the hospital when I left.”

“What happened?”

“Well do you remember what I told you about my ex?” She nods her head so I continue. “Well he found me and tried to abuse me again but was arrested. Then the next day he showed up at the bus and stabbed Harry. We had to rush Harry to the hospital and that is when I realized that if I stayed near Harry, he will get hurt so I left a note with Niall for him and I left and stayed with my brother for a week then came back.”

“Have you heard from Niall or any of the other boys?” She asks and I shake my head. “You should at least call to make sure Harry is okay.”

“If I call and I hear Harry’s voice, my resolve will be gone and I will be on the next plane out of here so I can be with him. I can’t do that. I will just keep an eye on my twitter and see what he says. “ I reply.

“It is not the same as knowing first hand Molly. But if that is how you want it, I won’t object. How about I take off work tonight and lets have a girls night to celebrate you being back?”

“That is actually something I need. Let me just put my suitcases in my room and send my brother and aunt a quick email so they know I am safe then we can start. Can you get me some ice cream? I am in one of those ‘watch romantic movies and eat ice cream and cry every time they say I love you’ nights.”

“Sure Molly.” I grab my things and wheel them into my room. Then I grab my laptop and open up my twitter. I quickly check Harry’s latest tweet and sigh in relief when it says he is excited to be performing tonight. But the end of it causes me to start crying. ’Wish I had my girl backstage waiting on me but she is not here. Miss you Molly. ‘ Many of the fans start asking where I am and if he is okay so I log off and open up my email. I write the one for my aunt first.
Hey. I am safe in London. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for supporting me for so long. I love you so much.

Then I start the one for my brother.
Hey Brendon. I just got resettled back in my apartment. I miss Matty and Maddie so much. Send them my love. But what is really bothering me is that I thought that when I got to where I know where I would be safe I would get a feeling of relief. But I haven’t. Maybe it is because I still feel responsible for what happened with Harry even though you and the other mates told me that it wasn’t my fault but I know it is. Well I wish I could talk longer but I am about to have a movie marathon with my roommate so I will call you later on probably.

I close my laptop and pull out my phone. 25 missed texts from Harry that I ignore, 3 from Liam, 2 from Zayn, 4 from Louis, and 1 from Niall. I ignore all of them and click on Tori’s name.
’Hey Tori. Don’t tell the guys unless you really have to but I am safe in my old apartment in London. I am sorry I left you and the other girls and the guys but I know you understand. TTYL Tori.’

I put my phone back in my pocket and head back into the front room where Alicia is sitting with a pint of Red Velvet cake ice cream for her and Oreo ice cream for me. The movie she chose was the Vow so she already had a box of tissues ready. We spent the whole night crying, watching movie, eating ice cream, and being the best friends that we were.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is. Sorry it has taken so long. I was really busy with school but I am excited for next week. HOMECOMING! oh yeah.
but here it is. I hate to inform everyone but this story will be drawing to a close in the near future. We still have some more planned out but this story is getting close to where I have wanted it to end from the beginning.
comment/subscribe/recommend?