Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

*Late at night on the 19th*

"Alicia, I am so excited for tomorrow. It is going to be awesome."

"Yes. For you. But you are leaving me here alone."

"Of come on Alicia. I would bring you if I could but you would faint everytime you saw the guys so that is not going to work out too well. But you don't have to worry about tomorrow in the morning though. They will be here at seven to pick me up."

"Seven in the morning? Wow I am sorry for you Molly. But hey you get to spend your birthday with a boy band. What else could any girl want?"

"A chance to be with her family on her twenty-first birthday. Oh but wait the only family I have left is my brother and my aunt. I'm sorry that I am leaving you but this might be the only chance I get to even living my dream."

"What did happen to your family Molly? You never said anything about them."

"That is because it hurts to talk about it." My eyes start budding.

"Well it will hurt more if you keep it bottled up."

"Okay. So it all started during my junior year of high school..."

*Flashback: Junior Year*

"Marcus, what are you doing?" I ask as I back away from my boyfriend for nearly five months.

"Come on Molly. I know you want me. Just let me love you over and over again." Marcus continues towards me.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to do that Marcus. You know that." I say as I try to shove past him to get into the hallway.

He grabs my wrist and throws me against the wall. The pain travels up my spine and I scream in pain. "This is only the beginning." Marcus whispers as he kicks my ribs before turning around and leaving the abandoned classroom.

I am shaking so hard I can barely get the phone out of my pocket. I am sobbing as I dial the house number.

"Hello?" I hear my sister Kiley ask.

"Ky, is Molly."

"Molly are you okay?" I hear the worry in my sister's voice.

"Not really. Can you ask mom and dad to drive to the school and pick me up? And can you come with them? I need a laugh right now."

"Alright. We will be there in ten minutes Molly. Please hang tight." Ky says as she hangs up.

I slowly get up and walk outside to wait for my parents and sister. Nearly an hour later I am still sitting in the same spot. I tried calling my mom, dad, and sister again but they didn't answer. I dialed up my older brothers number.

"Molly? Have you heard from mom or dad?"

"No. That is why I was calling you. Are you at your apartment?"

"Yes."

"Alright. I am going to be walking there. See you in a little bit." I hang up and grab my school bag and start heading the short distance to my brother's apartment. When I am nearly halfway there I see a big accident that is being cleaned up. Normally I would pay no attention but when I glanced at the cars I saw Marcus' truck and my parents car. I feel the color drain from my face as I run over to the scene. What I see will be stuck in my memory forever.

*Back to present*

"Oh Molly. I am so sorry." Alicia is crying hard as she comes over to give me a hug.

"Thanks Alicia. You are the first person I have ever confessed all of that to. It feels good to get it off my chest. You really are my best friend." I say as I hug her back.

"You are my best friend too. Now lets put your stuff out for in the morning so you will be ready to go."

Thirty minutes later I am curled up in my bed hoping that sleep never comes but with sleep comes the nightmares. The morning can't come soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well now you know a little about Molly's past. But this is only part of why she moved to London.
Sorry the chapter was kind of depressing but I needed to put in part of her story somewhere and I felt like putting it here might help for later on in the story.

Comment/subscribe?