Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

Once the plane lifted off, I fell asleep using Harry as a pillow. It made me smile that he didn't mind my head sitting there but the smile didn't last long as a nightmare soon took over.

*Molly's Nightmare*

I walk over to the horrible scene in front of me. The paramedics just arrived and were slowly picking around through the remains of the two vehicles. I see them slowly pulls out my mom. Her entire head is covered in blood and it seems like one of her arms was trapped in the car. The paramedics try to get her to breathe but can't so they zip her up in one of those white body bags. They do the same to my dad. When they get to my sister, I finally release all of my frustration and scream. It seems my scream caught Kiley's attention and she turns her head towards me. I see her lips move but can't hear her over the sirens as they strap her to a board and load her up into the ambulence. I sink down to the ground and hold my face in my hands and sob out the knot in my chest. After some time I slowly lift up my head. When I do I see Marcus standing across the street from me. He smirks and mouths 'You are next.' then leaves down the street. I slowly get up on shaking knees as I ask the poilce officer which hospital that they took my sister to. Once he tells me I take off sprinting down the street to my brothers apartment. On the way I call the hospital and ask what room my sister is in. "Sorry dear." I hear the nurse say. "There is no Kiley here."
"Are you sure? Not too long ago I saw an ambulence take her to the hospital. Where is she?" I hear some shuffling on the other side of the line and finally the nurse is back speaking to me.
"I am terribly sorry dear but your sister did not make it."


That was it. That was what sent me over the edge and jolted me awake. I glance around me seeing that I was still sitting in the plane. But what suprised me was how I was cuddled up to Harry's chest. I slowly pull my head off his chest to see his iPod sitting on his lap. I slowly pick it up and unlock it. I scroll through his music and see that he likes all the same bands I do. I press down on one of my favorite songs and Harry is jolted awake by the music.

I guitily set his iPod back in his lap and turn away from him.

"Molly, were you just snooping through my music?"

"Maybe." I can't stop the blush that spreads across my cheeks.

"And what did you find out?" He chuckles as his arm slips around my shoulders.

"We like a lot of the same music." I say truthfully.

"That's great." He replies and smiles at me.

"Are you two done making out back there?" I hear Louis ask. "We have landed and I would like to leave so we can get on our tour bus in a good amount of time."

I blush as I stand up and grab my carryon bag from above me. I glance over my shoulder to see Liam trying to wake Zayn up and when I look forward Niall and Louis are standing there glancing at Harry and I. I slide past Harry to back there where Liam and Zayn are. "Here, let me try Liam." I say as I push Liam aside. I lean down and get right in Zayn's face. I wait a moment then I scream "GET UP LAZY-BUM!"

Zayn opens his eyes so quickly, almost like I electrocuted him, that I end up busting out laughing at his scared expression. "That was so not funny Molly." Zayn says as he slowly gets up.

I hear the other four guys echoing my laugh behind me. "We thought it was funny Zayn. And five beats one. So hurry up and get your stuff so we can go." I say to him, giving him an amused smile as I walk towards the front of the plane.

We slowly deboard the plane and head towards the exit. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall are walking faster while I walk behind slowly with Harry.

"That went pretty well. You sure do know how to wake someone up." Harry chuckles.

"I use that same thing on Alicia all of the time. Usually every morning. She is not a morning person at all. So that gets her up and it usually ends up with me having a pillow thrown at my face." We had finally made it outside and when I see the tour bus that the guys are climbing in, I stop and stare. "We are going to be traveling the states in that?"

"Yes. Well let's go." Harry pulls me onto the bus and to the dining area where a cake box is sitting. Niall is staring at it like he was famished and hadn't eaten form days. Harry walks over to the cake and pulls off the top of the box. On the cake is written 'Happy Birthday Molly'.

I let out a slight "Aw" and say "You guys are so sweet. Now let's eat cake!"

Niall cuts him a big piece and sits content in a chair to eat his cake. All the other guys cut small pieces and sit in random places around the bus. I cut myself a small piece and slide next to Harry. I eat my cake and set my plate in the sink.

Harry puts his plate in and asks "Want to go see where you are going to be staying?"

Louis starts laughing so hard that he falls out of his seat.

Zayn chuckles and Liam asks "Really Harry? We haven't even been on the bus for an hour and already you are wanting to shag Molly?"

"Shut up guys. I do not want to shag her. I am just showing her where she is going to be sleeping and where she can set her stuff. Quit it with being perverted."

"You bring it on yourself Harry." I hear Louis say as Harry leads me to my bunk.

"Do they always pick on you like this Harry?" I ask as I set my stuff down.

"Yes. Especially around new girls. They always think very lowly of me."

"Well I think you are one of the sweetest guys that I have met." I walk over and hug Harry.

"Why thank you Molly." Harry hugs me back then we walk back out to the front room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually laughed writing the end of this one. Hope you enjoy it.