Status: Just Trying it out. c:

The Only Hope For Me Is You

His Good Charms.

.:Aisling:.

The streets of Huntington are my home. The Beach is my backyard. My dog, Alcatraz was my very first best friend. And at the moment he’s MIA. You see I’m homeless and Alcatraz helps me get food. I barely remember my parents but I know they were Good people and they didn’t want this to happen. Me being homeless I mean. My family was of a very low class. We were dirt poor. Eventually we lost the house and at that time I was around 7 years old. We lived in the streets for about a year in a half in till my parents passed away from diseases and infections they got while living on the streets. I luckily survived. How? Well It’s gonna sound strange but Alcatraz and his pack of street dogs, I guess you can say, saved me. I know it’s really weird. I couldn’t believe it myself either. They found me on a park bench crying. At first they wanted nothing to do with me. But after weeks of seeing me on the park bench still crying and starving might I add. They started bringing me food. Just small stuff they were able to find. And from then on we became a family. And that’s how our weird bond began.

Anyways I am now currently walking the streets still looking for Alcatraz. He’s been gone for around 2 weeks now. And quite frankly I’m worried. He’s never been gone for this long. I don’t know what to do. He’s the one that helped me survive for 8 years now.

Sighing I sat down on a bench facing the beach. I stared at all the happy families playing in the sand and in the water. A pang of jealousy struck me then. I wanted a family. A human family anyways. I wanted a warm house to be in. I wanted someone to love me as their daughter. I just wanted someone there for me.

A wet nose then touched my clenched hands that were lying in my lap. Looking down I saw Betsy. Betsy is a pure breed Doberman from what they told me. She just appeared out of no where one day. She had a collar when I found her but no tag. I took her to the Vets to see if she had a chip. But she didn’t so they handed her over to me after a couple of days and told me what breed and how old she was. She’s about 7 years old now, in human years.

She’s a good dog. She has a very strong motherly characteristic. She knows when I’m upset or angry.

Sighing I stood up and patted her black head. Walking into the beach I looked around for a spot I could head to. Looking around I found a spot not too far away. It was actually empty of all people. Just one huge section was empty.

Hmph. That’s strange. Not thinking much of it I walked over there. Betsy trotting a few feet ahead occasionally stopping and sniffing the ground. Once there I sat as close to the water as possible without getting wet.

Falling on to my back I threw my arms over my face carelessly and closed my eyes. I don’t know how long I laid there for but I must’ve fallen asleep cause the next thing you know I hear Betsy barking and growling and people shouting.

.:Matt sanders:.

“Matt can you come here real quick,” I heard val scream from the living room. Walking to the living room I saw Val at the sliding glass back door peeking out.

“What’s up?” I asked her Peeking over her shoulder and wrapping my arm around her waist while my other hand still held the beer.

“There’s this girl laying over there in the sand,” she said pointing at the girl then looking up at me.

“Yeah I see her. What about her?” I asked kind of confused. Does it matter that there’s someone there? I mean yeah she’s technically on my back yard, but at least she’s not being annoying somehow.

Val let out a frustrated sigh. “Well,” She stressed looking back at the girl. “She’s been there for like an hour now. Just laying there.” She paused when she saw a dog walk up to the girl and lay down next to her. “And I’m guessing that’s her dog.”

“Val I still don’t see where you’re going with this,” I was completely and utterly confused. Is this supposed to be of any importance?

Right then Rambo came into the room. Rambo’s a dog that we found in the front yard playing with Brian’s dog, Pinkly one day. It scared the shit out of all the girls because Rambo was a Pitbull. So he was Big buff and mean looking. But he was not at all mean. He actually was a very friendly dog. So me being, I guess a macho man took him in & named him Rambo. It took Val a while to get used to him but now there like best friends. So much for my macho dog.

Completely forgetting the conversation Val dropped to her knees and started cooing and making faces at Rambo. Rolling my eyes I looked out the glass door to see that the dog outside was staring directly at me. Creeper dog.

“YO I’M HOME!” I heard jimmy yell.

Smiling I walked to the foyer to see all of the guys come pouring in through the door, cases of beer in their hands.

“Are we having a party or something?” I asked with my eyebrow raised.

“Duh!” jimmy all but screamed, running to the living room.

“What would we do without him?” Zacky asked.

“I don’t know. I think we would be normal people,” Laughing I led them to the living room.

All the guys set there beers on the coffee table. While everyone was grabbing there beers I looked over at Val who was still looking out the door.

“When are the Girls gonna get here?” I asked.

“I dunn-,” just then we Heard Leana, jimmy’s girl scream.

“I’M HERE BITCHES!”

“Hope that answers your question,” Johnny laughed as Michelle and Leana walked in the room.

“My Boo!” Jimmy screamed and ran towards Leana who was standing at the doorway of the living room. “I Missed you.”

“You just saw her a couple hours ago,” Michelle smiled shaking her head.

“That’s far too long my dear. Far too long.”

Everyone settled down on the couches and watched a football game on the TV, while the girls went to the kitchen to do girl stuff I guess. Then all of a sudden I heard Rambo barking. Turning I saw him looking out the glass door and scratching and whining at the door.

“Yo shads. I think your dog needs to take a shit.” Jimmy said looking at Rambo.

Standing up I walked over to Rambo and I was about to pet him. When he whipped around and growled at me.

“Whoa!” I said raising my hands up as if I was surrendering. He just kept growling at me. By then the girls came in to the living room wondering what was going on.

Then I heard barking coming from outside. Rambo stopped growling at me and turned back to the door and started whining. Just then the Doberman that was with the girl was at the glass door barking and licking the glass.

“I guess they know each other?” Johnny asked more then said.

“I don’t know. Maybe.” I said.

“Matt just open the door and let him out” Val said. Nodding I reached out and grabbed the handle of the sliding door. Sliding it open Rambo jumped towards the Doberman. Licking, whining and wagging his tail.

“I guess they do know each other,” I said looking back at everyone who was crowding around me to see what was going on.

Turning back to the dogs I noticed that they walked further out to the beach. Walking outside I called Rambo.

“RAMBO!” I hollered. Zacky whistled next to me to get Rambo’s attention since my scream did nothing.

Just then the Doberman turned facing us and started barking and growling. Val latched onto my arm once she saw the Doberman slowly stalking towards us.

“Back up. Back up.” I said slightly panicking. I just took one step back when the Doberman lunged a bit and growled even louder, causing the girls to give a loud shriek. Then another deeper throaty growl joined the Dobermans. It was Rambo. He was growling deep in his throat and bared his teeth at the Doberman. He was right next to her his head slightly raised looking down on her, tail erect. The Doberman just growled back but lowered her body closer to the ground. Her growls slowly died down in till she was completely silent.

“What the hell?” I heard a soft voice almost whisper. Looking up I saw it was the girl that was laying down on the sand. She was standing just behind the dogs looking at Rambo with awe. “Alcatraz? Oh my god. AlCATRAZ!” Running forward she jumped on Rambo hugging the living shit out of him. “Where the hell have you been? You’ve been driving me crazy! You evil mutt.”

“Um excuse me,” Val said walking forward slightly throwing the Doberman cautious looks. The girl finally looked up, still hugging Rambo by the neck, a look of surprise crossing her face. “I’m sorry but that’s my dog.” She continued walking to grab Rambo by the harness we bought for him. The Doberman Immediately started to growl.

“Betsy,” The girl said tapping her snout lightly. Betsy immediately quieted down and sat down on her haunches. “Um I’m sorry to say but he’s my dog. His name is Alcatraz. He, uh, ran away about two weeks ago.”

“Well I’m sorry but I want to see papers first cause I’ve grown really attached to Rambo,” Val said emphasizing Rambo. “and as you can see I already started buying things for him. Also if he liked where he was living I don’t think he would’ve ran away. He obviously likes living her.”

I’ll admit what Val said was true but I found it mean to say that to a little girl. And apparently so did everyone else. The girl on the other hand seemed pissed off.

“I’ve had him for about 8 years. I’m not going to give my dog to an up tight snotty rich witch.” She scowled. Hugging Alcatraz closer.

“Well you wouldn’t have to give him to me if you’d just show me some papers.” Val countered.

“Val,” I said quietly touching her arm. “That’s enough. Just let her go. We’ll get another dog.”

“But matt. He’s my baby.” Val pouted looking up at me with sad eyes.

“Yeah but we found him. And obviously Alcatraz seems at home with..” I trailed off looking at the girl. “Sorry what’s your name?”

“Aisling.” She said with a small smile. (A/N: pronounced A’s-ling)

“That’s a kick-ass name,” jimmy piped up from behind me. Turning around I saw his wicked ass grin overcome his face.

Aisling cheeks then took a lovely color of light pink. She mumbled thanks then fiddled with Alcatraz’s harness.

“Well look. If you want I can give you a ride home. I’m not gonna fight over something that clearly doesn’t belong to me.” I said giving her my friendliest smile.

“And I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to come out as a bitch. I just really got attached to Ram- I mean Alcatraz.” Val said looking ashamed.

“It’s okay,” Aisling said. “I know how Alcatraz can be. He charmed you with his good looks is all.”

Letting out a laugh I asked her, “So how ‘bout that ride?”

“Uh...” she stammered. “It’s okay. My, uh house isn’t that far from here.” She said not looking me in the eyes. Eyeing her curiously I was about to protest but she cut me off. “Um Do you want your harness back?” she asked looking up at me then quickly looking down already starting on the straps of the harness.

“Nah its okay you keep it,” I told her waving my hand in the air.

“Really? Thanks.” She smiled her eyes lighting up. With that she got up and started walking down the beach the dogs running in front of her then come running back.

“Alright well. There goes our dog.”

“Man and I was really starting to like that dog.” Johnny said. “Girls thought that I was badass.”

“Aww Johnny girls will always think your badass,” Leana cooed pinching Johnny’s cheeks.

“No they won’t,” Jimmy said smacking Johnny.
♠ ♠ ♠
so New story. I kind of had this idea stuck In my head for the LONGEST. So I might as well post it to see what you guys think((:

BETSY!
Image

ALCATRAZ!
Image

Comment;Subscribe; Leave love for me((:

WALK THE MOON - Anna Sun