Status: Just Trying it out. c:

The Only Hope For Me Is You

BEEP!

.:Matt:.

“…So then I told her ‘If you were a cookie you’d be a whore-o’ ,” Jimmy animatedly told the girls some story from when we were on tour not too long ago. The girls immediately started laughing Michelle had tears running down her face.

“That’s my boy,” Leana cooed kissing Jimmy’s cheek. “No bitch will take you away from me! Especially that whore-o.”

Just then we heard loud barking. Every bark seemed to be getting louder. Looking over I saw Inmate running towards us – or well more like Val – at full speed. His tongue, which was flopping out was also jumping with his movement.

“Inmate!” Val screeched holding out her arms. Inmate immediately jumping in her awaiting arms. You would think he would have rammed into her from running so fast but he amazingly jumped in her arms gently. He was wagging his tail so hard it seemed like it was going to snap off any second now.

“How are you baby?” Val cooed. “Where are your Momma and papa and your second Momma?”

“Val the dog is not going to answer,” Johnny told her looking at Val as if she grew a second head.

“Shut up Johnny,” she snapped back. Jonny raised his hands in surrender and shrugged taking another swig of his beer.

Separating himself from Val, Inmate slowly walked around our little circle sniffing everyone out. Stopping at Jimmy he looked up at him for a couple seconds and put his paw on his lap. Reaching out, Jimmy slowly patted the dog on the head. Snorting Inmate continued on. Once he reached Val again he plopped down in front of her and just sat there.

“Well I guess we got company,” I mused. Ignoring the dog we all went back to our goofing off.

About 20 minutes later Inmate picked his head up from his paws his ears twitching forward. Standing up he lifted his head, tilting it slightly.

“Inmate?” Val asked touching him in the back. He jumped a little but just kept staring straight ahead.

“Just leave him Val,” I patted her shoulder. Zacky and Brain we’re talking Guitars while Jimmy terrorized Johnny, chasing him around the beach. Leana and Michelle sun bathing a couple feet away.

Just then Jimmy plopped down in front of us with Johnny slowly crawling his way towards us. Collapsing onto his stomach, as soon as he reached us.

“I’m so out of shape,” Johnny muttered rolling onto his back.

“Yes, yes you are,” Jimmy grinned patting Johnny on the stomach.

Then Inmate started barking.

“Inmate quiet down,” Val shushed him slowly petting his back. Shaking off her hand he circled around Jimmy and Johnny then stood in front of Val again. A throaty bark was heard from the distance. Inmate replying back immediately after.

“So that’s what he’s barking at. I guess it’s one of his doggy friends or something,” I spoke. Looking to where Inmate was staring at I saw two dogs slowly trotting towards us.

“Well, will you look at that,” Jimmy said standing up. “It’s Alcatraz and Betsy!”

Inmate suddenly ran as fast as he could towards the other two approaching dogs. Jumping over Alcatraz he licked his mother’s face who was slightly behind him. Running ahead of them he jumped/ trotted looking back at them every now and then to make sure they were still there.

“ALCATRAZ!” Johnny exclaimed. He sat up and was about to stand up but instead just plopped back down. “Eh fuck it. He’ll come to me.” He muttered.

“Why would he come to you,” I laughed as Jimmy nagged at Johnny grabbing Brian and Zacky’s attention. “The dogs obviously came back because of me! I kept Alcatraz in shape unlike you. You unfit munchkin.”

Once the dogs reached us the girls immediately went to play with them. Betsy on the other hand stood back, distancing herself. Her ears lying flat on her head. She obviously didn’t trust anyone. Side stepping the girls she trotted over to us guys, eyeing us all. We all sat quiet wondering what she was going to do. She seemed like an aggressive dog and from what we experienced in our last encounter, she was. She eventually decided to sit next to Johnny. She sat tall and proud. She was taking everything in. Her eyes eventually landing on the bag of jumbo marshmallows Zacky had in his hand. Licking her lips lightly she whined a bit. Sensing what she wanted I ordered Zacky to give me the bag. Hey I wanted to be on her good side.

Reaching over I took the bag, Betsy eyes still honed in on the bag. Taking out a marshmallow I offered it to her. Looking up at me quickly she silently stood up and stretched out her neck to reach the fluffy goodness. When she stretched out I realized that all she was, was skin and bones. Her hips bones stuck out awkwardly and her ribs were clearly visible.

“Hey guys I’m no animal doctor or anything but I don’t think you should be able to see a dogs hip bones and ribs,” I stated still feeding Betsy marshmallows. She was now sitting in front of me patiently waiting for me to give her some more.

“I know. And come to think of it Alcatraz was the same way when we found him, remember?” Brian said, looking over to where Alcatraz sat with the girls. All the guys nodding there head in agreement.

“And look at Inmate. He’s skinny too. I think he looks worse than the other two,” Johnny pointed out. Betsy whined and put her paw on my knee scooting closer. Realizing that I stopped giving her marshmallows I grabbed a hand full of them and put them on the towel next to me.

“Aisling can’t feed them,” Jimmy muttered quietly.

“Well maybe it’s not her fault,” Zacky said defensively.

“Aisling can’t feed them,” Jimmy said firmly looking at Zacky. “It’s not her fault I know. It’s whoever threw her on the streets.” Seeing the guys confused faces I sighed and explained to them what Jimmy told me earlier.

“Well it does make sense,” Brian said. “Especially sinc-“

Brian was immediately cut off by Inmate who jumped on top of me and ripped the bag of marshmallows out of my hand.

“Hey give that back!” Before I was able to reach out and grab it. Alcatraz stood in front of him and growled. Startled I snapped my hand back. “What the fuck.”

Betsy walked slowly towards the cooler that had our food. Jimmy reached out to grab Betsy but Alcatraz snapped at Jimmy’s hand and blocked Betsy from his view. Rummaging around in the cooler Betsy took out a bag of strawberries that Leana had cut and brought.

“What the hell are we being held hostage or something!?” Jimmy screeched holding his hands up as if he was being held at gun point. Suddenly remembering the girls I looked over and found them also being held ‘hostage’ I guess you can say, by Inmate who had put down the bag to growl and snap at them.

Betsy trotted over to Inmate and grabbed the bag of marshmallows with the strawberries. Walking away slightly she looked over and waited. Alcatraz suddenly barked and Inmate was immediately at his side taking his place at staring us down. Alcatraz walked to the cooler and grabbed a half empty six pack of beer. He held it by the plastic thing that held them together. Walking away to Betsy they ran away.

“Inmate,” Michelle asked hesitantly from Brian’s side. Reaching out her hand she stroked the side of his neck. He still didn’t budge he continued growling. He began to walk backward towards the direction the others ran off to all of a sudden he jumped to the cooler. Jimmy sensing his guard down jumped to grab him. Inmate quickly took his head out of the cooler with a bag of unopened puff Cheetos in his mouth. I went to grab him when he wasn’t looking but he turned as soon as he felt movement. Dodging all of our attacks he ran the direction Betsy and Alcatraz went.

“My Cheetos!” Zacky yelled. Standing up he ran after Inmate.

“They’re just Cheetos!” Johnny screamed at him.

“Yeah but there mine!” was Zacky’s brilliant reply. Jimmy stood up and began running after Zacky.

“Where are you going?” Leana yelled after him.

“I want to know where they’re taking our food.” He yelled back. “Take me to your leader!”

Johnny ran after Jimmy muttering something about being mugged by dogs. Brian soon after following his lead. Looking over at the girls I shrugged and pecked Val on the lips.

“Later,” I smirked. Running after Brian we all began to catch up to Zacky and the dogs.

They were darting between families. Sometimes they would scatter but they would meet up again. Eventually we ran away from the families. Inmate suddenly darted to the side. Putting down his bag he started barking at something in the distance. Zacky was hot on Inmate’s tail and was about to tackle him but Inmate was faster he grabbed the bag and sprinted.

“Fuck damnit! Stupid mutt! I want my Cheetos!” Zacky grunted. His face tinged red with slight anger and frustration. Scrambling to his feet he began running again.

Then all of a sudden the dogs stopped dead in their tracks. They dropped their bags and they seemed to look around frantically. Jimmy tackled Betsy to the ground. Alcatraz whipped around and began to snap at Jimmy. Before he was able to get an actual bite out of him I tackled him. Inmate though dodged all of the guy’s attempts of grabbing him instead he jumped behind a wall of sand that was next to us. That was odd. Where’d that come from? I didn’t have much time to think about it because Alcatraz started thrashing around.

“STOP! What are you doing?!” I heard a voice screech. Looking up I saw Aisling standing their next to the mountain of sand hands on her hips a slightly horrified and terrified expression on her face. Behind her stood Inmate his ears flat against his head, his head lowered and tilted to the side slightly.

“Get off of them,” she commanded. We made no move to let go of the dogs. Huffing she walked over to Jimmy and shoved at him. “RIGHT NOW! Get off you…you giant!”

Jimmy scrambled off of Betsy. Loosening my grip on Alcatraz he immediately jumped away and stood in front of Aisling. Betsy slowly stood up and walked over to one of the puppies from earlier, who had walked out from behind the mountain thing.

“Your dog’s fuckin’ mugged us!” Zacky yelled throwing his hands towards the bag of food on the floor.

Looking towards the direction that Zacky waved at she seemed stunned to find that Zacky was right and there was in fact food. Walking over to the bags she picked up the pack of beers.

“What’s this?” she asked.

Crinkling my eyebrows together I looked at her confused. She’s a teenager. She’s supposed to know what it is.

“What do you mean what is that?” I asked. “It’s beer. Aren’t you a teenager? All teenagers by now know what that is…Haven’t you seen it before?”

There’s something going on here. Maybe Jimmy is right and she’s living in the streets but she still would’ve known what this is. Her parents probably drank every now and then in front of her. At that point jimmy decided to speak.

“How old were you when they kicked you out?” stunned I looked to Jimmy then to Aisling. Who looked flustered, confused, and lost.

“W-wh-what are y-you talking ab-bout?” she stuttered out.

“Hey it’s okay. I was in your shoes once.” Walking forward he stood in front of Aisling, ignoring Alcatraz’s growls. “You know being kicked out. Having to live on the streets. How long have you been living like this anyways?”

“Um,” Aisling looked around seeming to want to escape. “I d-don’t know what you’re talking about. You must be confused...or something.” She muttered taking a step back.

“It’s okay. We’re not going to do anything,” Zacky stepped up next to Jimmy. “We just want to help. I mean yeah we barely know anything about you. But it’s just wrong what your parents did. Kicking you out I mean.”

“My parents did nothing.” Aisling growled. Her eyebrows coming together in anger. “Your right though. You don’t know anything about me. So why should you care. For all you know I ran away.”

“Because if you ran away you wouldn’t be fucking stuttering,” Brian snapped.

“Well I have a stuttering problem!”

“Bullshit.”

“You have such a potty mouth,” Aisling muttered. “My parent’s always said that if you have nothing nice to say don’t say nothing at all.”

“correction. It’s ‘don’t say anything at all’,” Brian stated matter-of-factly.

“Same difference.”

“Same difference my as-“

“BEEP!” Aisling Screeched.

“What the Fu-,” Brian began with a bewildered expression before he was cut off by Aisling again.

“BEEP!”

“I GET IT!” Jimmy yelled running to stand next to Aisling who was staring intently at Brian’s mouth. “She’s like that annoying beep on the T.V that covers people’s curse words.”

“that’s stu-“

“BEEP!” Aisling and Jimmy yelled in unison.

“You guy’s are so immature.” Brian muttered turning on his heel and walking away.

“Where you going Gates?” johnny asked.

“Back to the girls, because their more mature than you people,” He said looking back at Jimmy and Aisling.

“Look who’s talking,” Jimmy ‘whispered’ to Aisling who let out a small chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright well.. this is crap But i had to put something out there jaja
hope you guys Enojyedd it c:

Comment; subscribe; Leave me some Love((:<3

What a way to go - Bobby Andonov