Birthday Surprise

the kidnapping

Heather smiled as she punched out from work in only a few hours she would be 23 and she couldn’t wait. “Happy Birthday Heather” her manager said as she passed by “aww thank you” the dark haired girl said a slight blush in her cheeks as she walked out the door and headed to her car, she was ready to have a fun night with her family and close friends little did she know a few of her close friends were planning a surprise she was bound to enjoy.
“this is going to be great” the blonde sitting in the back giggled as she tore a few pieces of red tape from a large roll “I know this was such a great idea Amy” “Bet she’ll delete her computer history now huh Vicky” Amy giggled as she tore of another piece of tape and stuck it on the side so it would be easy to use when the time was right. “Na I doubt it from what I saw on her laptop she loves this stuff I think she wanted me to find her web history” The brunette smirked as she watched her friend heading to her car “lets do this” she giggled as she pulled the dark mask down over her face as Amy did the same.

As Heather went to stick her key into her car door she was suddenly grabbed from behind by masked women “MMMMMPH” she screamed as a gloved hand went over her mouth effectively hand gagging her “be good and you won’t be hurt” “we’re all going for a little ride but first you need to be a little more secured” the other kidnapper said through an electronic voice changer that made their voice sound like the killer from scream. “MO Met Ne BO” Heather growled as she tried to fight back only to have the kidnapper who had spoken grab her feet as the other kept their hand over her lips and around her waist as they easily carried the squirming girl to a white van. Without saying a word the kidnapper who had been holding her legs went and opened the back doors of the van before their captive was thrown in onto a mattress.

Looking around Heather saw that the back of the van was filled with rope tape and other binding supplies “O hell no you are not going to tie me up” she said as she tried to get up. Amy grinned under her mask as she jumped into the back and pinned heather back onto the mattress. Vicky rolled her eyes as she shut the door of the van and walked to the driver’s door “Let me Go” “Ouch it’s too tight” “please stop this” Heather whined as her shoulders were tied together. Amy laughed as she grabbed another rope and lashed her wrists together “give up birthday girl your not going anywhere now” Amy giggled as she rolled heather on her back grabbing a balled panties that she quickly pushed between Heathers teeth as she tried to protest “mmmph” heather tried to plead as she stared at the green eyes under the mask pouting as her efforts were further silenced as Amy placed strip after strip of duct tape over her bottom face.

Vicky smirked under her mask as she put in the key to the ignition and started the van “way to easy” she said as she watched Amy take her time in gagging their friend before she put the van in reverse and backed out of the space she shook her head as she pulled out onto the road, those two are one and the same she thought stifling a giggle as she drove down the road.

The manager grinned as he saw the van head down the street picking up his cell phone he dialed a number “the birthday girl is on her way there hope everyone is ready” he said before hanging up and heading to his car. Heather continued to struggle and whimper into her gag as the van, Vicky and Amy grinned as they both looked back at her quickly “having fun back there” Amy giggled teasingly causing Heather to stop struggling long enough to glare at them and mutter a few curse words under her heavy gag “don’t worry birthday girl we’ll be there soon” Amy teased causing Heather to squirm uncomfortably as the van came to a stop in front one of the buildings.

Heather squealed as the two girls opened the back door and grabbed her kicking feet and pulled her out into the cool night air “Mlease met ne mo” Heather whimpered into her gag as she was pulled inside by Vicky and Amy “but that would ruin the surprise” the girls giggled as they dragged their captive into a large room with a single chair in the center of the room. Seeing the chair heather struggled even more for all the good it did as the two girls pushed her into the chair and quickly tied her to it. “Now for your surprise” they said into the voice changers under their masks “MO I Mont Nike Nuprises” Heather whined as she struggled in her chair watching as the two walked over to the curtain that hid a large section of the room “well Birthday girl ready for your surprise” Vicky teased as she grabbed the curtain. “Mo” Heather whimpered under her gag as she turned her head away and closed her eyes as the curtain was pulled away

“Surprise” Heather heard as the curtain was pulled down opening her eyes in surprise she stared at all her co-workers “mmmph” Heather said in surprise as she stared at all her friends “O Mou Nuys” Heather giggled as both Amy and Vicky removed their masks and grinned at their friend “you really need to learn to delete your computer history” Vicky said “Now who wants to be the first to give our guest of honor her birthday tickles instead of spankings” “MHAT MO” Heather said as she started struggling again watching as Amy picked up a large feather and smirked at her. “MMMMMMPH HAHAHAHAHA” echoed throughout the building as Heathers friends each took their turn with the feather.

Heather learned two things that long night never tell your friends your ticklish and never let your friends learn that you have a love of bondage as the party went on throughout the night