‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan

I stood there,looking at Roger and Smith before walking outside quietly. I stood behind Shane before walking up,my arms sliding around his waist as I laid my head against his back "you didn't know all this would happen"I whispered.

"I feel horrible...this is all my fault.." he sighed,shaking lightly. I turned him around and gazed up at him,stroking his cheek as he sighed deeply. He went to speak but I stopped him and kissed him deeply.

"Don't...let's just try and work through this..together" I whispered before taking his hand and walking him back inside. We found Smith and Roger talking,the two of them actually crying. I stopped and moved Shane from the room as well as myself,letting the two of them talk alone.

"Are you sure about this Logan...about..us?" Shane asked me,gazing at me seriously. I sighed and thought carefully for a bit before nodding my head.

"I'm very sure...i want to try and make this work Shane..I'm still in love with you,even after eight years" I said honestly,walking up and hugging his waist,laying my head onto his chest.

Shane stood there for a few before his arms wrapped around me as well and I sighed,closing my eyes and just listened to his heart beat,realizing just how much I missed him.

Time Elaspe

Roger talked with smith for a while before he headed home and Smith went to his room,leaving Shane and I alone. Shane took my hand and laid me over to the couch,laying down and pulling me down onto him.

I gazed at him before snuggling into him and sighing,closing my eyes "I really hope this works out.." I whispered as Shane wrapped his arms around me.

"I agree" he whispered and closed his eyes as well,falling asleep before me. I sighed and slowly fell asleep,unaware of just how big of a battle Shane and I had ahead