‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan

"My boyfriend. He isn't he smartest student in the class so to speak" I grinned,causing Shane to glare playfully.

"Why aren't you using the door then?" The officer asked,eyeing us carefully. i pointed up to the room,frowing down at him

"Can't use the front door to get on a roof can you?" I asked. The officer chuckled before turning and leaving. I shook my head and followed him onto the roof and sat down.

I looked up,gazing at the stars as Shane laid down beside me. I turned and laid my head on his chest,sighing happily when his fingers found my hair "What brings you here tonight?"I asked,closing my eyes.

"I wanted to see you" He whispered as he played with my hair. I smiled and looked up at him before straddling him. He looked up at him intensly "What's on your mind?" He asked as he reached up and stroked my cheek.

"You of course" I smiled,laying my hand on his. I leaned down,pressing my lips against his before he suddenly pushed me away "Shane?" I asked,worriedly.

"Logan...You need to know something.." He said,sighing deeply "I just want you to know that I was with lauran again...it was once but I didn't want you hearing it from someone else and not get the real facts" He said.

I sat up and sighed "So what I heard was right,I'm sorry she passed away Shane. I know you did care about her" i said,causing Shane to look at in shock.

'Your not mad?" He asked,raising an eyebrow. I scuffed and crossed my arms,staring down at him.

"I'm mad but not that mad. We weren't even talking then Shane so it's not like I could have stopped you" I said,causing Shane to sigh and look away. I could see he was holding something back but I didn't know what.

"Is there something your not telling?" i asked seriously,causing Shane to look back at me

"I am,but I'll tell you when I'm ready" he said,his hands sliding up my body,causing me to shiver and my eyes flutter shut. I quickly forgot what we were talking about and leaned down,kissing him deeply as my hips started that all natural rocking motion against his that felt so right.