‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan

We all kinda laid there,talking about random things here and there before Smith and Roger up and left for the rest of the day.

I snuggled back into Shane and laid my head on his chest "So..when do you plan on telling me about Evelyn?" I asked. I felt Shane stiffen and sat up,gazing down at him.

"H-How do you know about her?" he asked with wide eyes. I merely chuckle

'You had a children's book in your bag with 'to Evelyn from daddy' Written inside" I said,smiling down at him "I'm not mad Shane,I knew you were with lauren,I've handled that. When your ready,I'd like to meet your daughter" i said.

Shane just stared at him,shocked that I was taking this so well so I just leaned down and kissed him,smiling when he slowly started returning the kiss. "In a few days..I want to keep you to myself for a few days" he said.

I chuckled softly and snuggled deeply into him happily. After a few hours,we decided to go out and do something to entertain ourselves.

Time Elaspe

I laughed as Shane chased me around the house before the door opened and a little girl ran in. Shane froze and watched as she came straight towards me with wide open arms.

I laughed and caught her,picking her up and spinning her around "You must be the beautiful Evelyn I've heard about" I said,causing her to nod happily

"Your Logan!' she said with bright eyes 'your the one daddy loved first!' she said,I smiled warmly and held her close.

'That's right sweetie and I love your daddy" I said,Evelyn nodded happily and hugged my neck. I looked at Shane who was staring at us in shock before a smile fell upon his face as he watched us.

I giggled and walked into the livingroom and started playing games with her while Shane just watched. I smiled warmly and played with her hair as she started falling asleep in my lap.

I won't lie,I wasn't enterily to happy that Shane had a daughter but I prayed that maybe,just maybe. She'd be the one to truly bring him and I together.