‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan

"Logan! Logan! wake up man!" I heard someone say loudly over me,followed by my body shaking. I groaned and tried to wave whoever it was away from me 'Thank god,come on Logan open your eyes and look at me" I heard.

"Max,he's all beat up..I don't think he can even see right now. I mean look at his eyes!" I heard another voice speak,it must be Fred. I heard Max grumble angrily about something then my body be lifted up.

"Stay with me Logan,we're taking you to the hospital" I heard him say then the door open and close behind Fred. I tried to stay awake but I passed out again.

beep..beep...beep Was all I heard in my ears as I woke up,my eyes fluttering open before closing again at the bright lights above me "God damn" I muttered and waited a few before opening them again,this time finding Max and Fred peering down at me.

"How do you feel?" Fred asked,staring at me worriedly as well as Max. I mumbled then shrugged before grimcing in pain.

"Not so good apperently" I muttered and tried to relax again 'God,I feel like I was hit by a semi truck" I said as I closed my eyes then opened them again.

"I wouldn't be surprised..you look like you did as well..." Max said "We were trying to call you because we were gonna practice today but you never answered so we came to check on you.." he said before looking at Fred.

"We found you beating to all hell and back on the kitchen floor...we tried waking you up for atleast fifteen minutes before you just groaned" Fred spoke. I sighed,knowing what excatly had happened.

"I'm alright now..thank you though" I said.

Time Elaspe

Once I was finally able to get up and move around,I started exploring the hospital. Meeting the other doctors and nurses,even some patients who were there on a more permanet bases "Good morning Logan,how are you?" Nurse Sandy asked as she walked up to me.

"I'm alright,how's the kids?" I asked as I sat on a rolling chair with the other nurses.

"Their doing great, Michael told me to tell you thank you for signing his birthday card" she smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head,standing up so she could take her seat.

"It was no problem at all" I said before waving and walking along the halls again. I came upon a room I hadn't been in before and peeked my head in. My eyes widening when I saw Roger on the bed,watching TV.

I hurried in 'Are you ok?" I asked,causing him to turn and look at me with wide eyes.

"Logan!" he exclaimed before hugging me. I hugged him back gently before breaking away "I'm alright...got beat the hell up by Keegan's brother.." He said,I looked at him questioningly "Keegan and I broke up...not long after you and Shane did...I guess it was because i was still friends with Shane and Keegan hated him for what he did to you.." He added causing me to sigh and plop down in a chair

'yea..that sounds like Keegan.." I muttered before relaxing in the chair.

"Why are you here?" He asked,causing me to run my fingers through my hair and look at him.

"Same reason you are...my boyfriend beat the hell out of me...first time in the hospital but not the first time he's hit me.." I sighed causing Roger to shake his head and sigh.

"We've had a run of bad luck since Shane and Keegan left us huh?" he asked,causing me to nod and look up when the curtain opened and I found myself staring at a shocked,angry and confused Shane.

I stood up quickly and looked at Roger "C-Call me sometime" I said quickly,the tears shining in my eyes already before I ran from the room,ignoring Shane when he hollered my name. I could not believe I just saw him..after all these years.