‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Keegan/Logan

Keegan took a breath and turned around,his eyes widening as he stared at Reggie "A-Are you serious?" He asked,falling down to his knees in front of him. Reggie smiled at me,his own eyes bright.

"Keegan...I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and the biggest one was leaving you. I don't want to leave your side ever again Keegan. You needed me and I left but I refuse to leave you again" he said,taking my hand with a smile. Watching him with tear filled eyes,he slipped the ring onto my finger.

staring down at the ring,I looked back up at Reggie and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply "I forgive you Reggie..for everything" I whispered as he laid back onto the floor and all those beautiful memories came flooding back into my mind.

Logan

Hearing Shane come into the bedroom,I rolled over in the bed and looked up at him "Don't make me get up.." I whined,staring at him only to hear him laugh then stop before hurrying over to the bed.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked,looking over me quickly before touching my face and yanking away "Jesus Logan,your burning up. How long have you been feeling like this?" he asked with worried eyes.

Bitting my lip,I took a breath before answering "Since you left for work last night..it wasn't so bad when I went to bed but it's just gotten worse..." I whispered,closing my eyes only to have Shane shake me roughly.

"No,no,no. You are not going to sleep. I'm taking you to the hospital" He said,going to pick me up but I shook my head quickly and pushed him away.

"No..No hospital.." I said,looking at him and curling back up in the bed "please no hospitals..I can't go back there.." i whispered. Shane stared at me before sighing deeply.

"Fine then..I'll call my mother and have her bring that soup" he said,pushing my hair away before going downstairs. Evy poked her head in before coming inside and sitting beside me.

"You feeling alright mom?" she asked,pushing my hair away from my face and looking at me worried. I looked at her and pulled her close and kissing the top of her head before moving her away.

"I'm alright Angel" i smiled softly 'Go downstairs and help your father" I said,squeezing her hand before closing my eyes and going to sleep. Unaware that the raging fevor in my body would reach a pitch beyond even Shane's mother breaking and leaving me unable to wake up.