‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Shane/Reggie

After about two months of hard work, Logan remembered everything, fights and all. We were currently over magazines of various things for the wedding. We set the date, so we had about four months to plan and get everything set up.

"I can do this, Shane, honestly," Logan said, making me look up at him. Looking at him, I could see the bags under his eyes and the exhausted look in his eyes. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"We both could use a break. Let's get some sleep, it's," I said, looking at my watch, "wow, it's 3:30 in the morning." Rubbing my eyes, I stood up and offered my hand. Taking it, Logan stood and we made our way upstairs. This was going to be a long and tiresome four months, but it was going to be worth it.

Reggie

Keegan had bounced back full blast and with a vengeance. The cancer was gone and his weight went back to normal. We were currently walking down the street, him in the one outfit that he knew could make people jealous and make me hot. 6 inch black heels, green pleaded mini skirt, and a skimpy black tank. I am surprised I have just threw him down on the ground right then and there.

"It feels nice to be able to make people gawk, especially you. It's got to be so very frustrating not to be able to do anything about that bulge in your pants," he said, looking at me over his sunglasses. I growled in response before saying a word.

"You don't know the half of it," I said, pressing a feverish kiss to the inside of his wrist, knowing it drove him wild.

"Oh, touche," he said, noticeably getting turned on. "You're so damn evil, Reginald." At that, he pulled me into the nearest restaurant and into the bathroom, locking the door behind him with a smirk.

Time Elapse

We stumbled out of the restroom, our hair a mess and our clothes a bit frumpy. Keegan straightened up his skirt and adjusted his sunglasses. About two or three people were staring, causing him to smile evilly. "What? Never knew of two people having hot sex in the bathroom?"

I snickered and then was immediately drug out of the facility. Once outside, I spun Keegan around and brought him close to me. "I love you, Keegan Anderson."

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, looking at me again over the top of his sunglasses. "Mr. Daniels, you know that is much too wrong."

I smiled and then said, "My apologies, Mrs. Daniels." He smiled at me boldly and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"That's a boy," he said, kissing me deeply. We ignored the stares, the shouts, the threats. Right now, right here, we were in our own world, and nothing was going to stop it.