‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan/Evelyn

Logan

As the hours past,everyone returned to our rooms for dinner that night,but I stood up and looked around. My instints as a mother kicking in "Where's Evy?" I asked causing Keegan to look up at me.

"She could still be at the bookstores" he said 'I'm sure she'll be back shortly" He added but that didn't ease my worry. I shook my head and grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door 'Wait,I'll go with you" He said,standing up and following me out.

"Everyone stay here just incase she does return" I said before hurrying out with Keegan on my tail. I just knew something wasn't right,something eating away at me telling me that my daughter was in danger.

using Keegan,we started asking around for people until someone told us that they had seen her leaving with a boy around her own age just a few hours before,panic filling my entire body.

I rummaged through my bag and opened my phone 'Thank god for the tracker in her phone" I mumbled and quickly turned it on. seeing a little dot on the screen I started running towards it with Keegan following after me.

Evelyn

It didn't take me long to realize that following Miguel away from surrounding people was the largest mistake in my life,crying out as he slapped me across the face. Spitting angry words at me for doing I didn't know what. I crumbled to my knees,just as my phone buzzed in my pocket and I knew..I just knew that mom had turned the tracker on.

As I fell to the ground,he began beating me and tossing me around like a rag doll before someone ran past me and Miguel landed into a trash can,seeing Keegan appear at my side and helping me up "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU BASTERD!" I heard my mother scream and watched as he stomp on the spot between his legs.

Logan

Turning to face my daughter,I ran over and pulled her into my arms. Holding her tightly as she cried into my chest 'I'm so sorry mom..I'm so sorry' She cried,gripping my shirt.

"Shhh,it's alright Angel. I have you now your safe" i whispered,holding her tightly before picking her up and carrying her out of the ally the boy had dragged her down "Your safe..I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" I whispered,holding her body close to my own as Keegan hurried beside me,talking on the phone with Shane

Once we were back at the hotal,dinner was put on hold as I tended to Evy's wounds. pushing Shane away 'I have this!" I exclaimed,tears filling my eyes only to have Evy put her hand on mine.

"mom..dad's only trying to help.." she whispered,causing me to look up at her then at Shane before going back to her wounds,handing him some wound clearer quietly. Evy smiled and jumped a little as Shane started on another large cut.