‹ Prequel: One More Weekend

Just Can't Let You Go

Logan/Smith

A few days later I was discharged from the hospital and found myself staying with Smith in the old spare bedroom. As the days continued to pass,I found myself more drawn in then ever,I still couldn't get over seeing Shane after eight years.

"Logan..are you hungry?" Smith asked through the door,I didn't answer and just rolled over in the bed. I was hungry but I didn't feel like eating at all. I heard Smith sigh worriedly then heard his steps moving away from the door and down the stairs.

I sat up and reached into the drawer beside me,pulling out a picture of Shane and I,taken that night at the beach. Shane had his arms around my waist,his head on my shoulder as we gazed into the fire. We didn't know someone had taken the picture until Smith gave it to us the day after.

I continued to stare at the picture,unaware of the tears streaming down my face until they fell onto the picture. I quickly wipped my eyes,shoving the picture back into the drawer and curling back up in the bed.

Time Elaspe

It had offically been two months since I last saw Shane and i finally decided to leave the room longer then to shower or use the bathroom. I slowly walked down the stairs,holding onto the railing as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Jesus!" I heard Smith exclaim and run towards me,grabbing me and spinning me around as he gazed over my body "How much weight have you lost Logan?" he asked worriedly,looking at me. I pulled my arm away

"About twenty five" I muttered and sat down at the kitchen table,laying my head on it. I was terribly skinny,even I noticed because none of my cloths fit right anymore..i had to wear a belt to even wear my jeans.

"You need to eat Logan" Smith said,walking towards the fridge. I shook my head before sighing and nodded,I did need to eat something..even if it wasn't a whole lot. I sat there and watched Smith make something for me.

Once he sat it down on the table in front of me,I slowly started eating as he disappeared outside.

Smith

Once I had Logan finally eating,I grabbed my phone and headed outside. As the door closed behind me,I called up Reggie. "Hey reggie..it's smith" I said,leaning against the wall.

"what do you need?" he asked,I could hear a bit of hate in his voice,causing me to sigh.

"I need your help..we have to do something about Shane and Logan..." I sighed,I heard silence so i continued "Logan's been here since he left the hospital and he's horrible Reggie..he's lost so much weight...he's eaten nothing but crackers or some chips here and there since he got out..twenty five pounds Reggie! He's been crying himself to sleep every night and he's just getting worse.." I said.

Reggie didn't say anything at first before I heard him sigh "Alright..I'll tell him.." He said,I thanked him before hanging up and going back inside and found the plate of food I made for Logan not even half eaten.

I looked up the stairs and sighed deeply when I heard Logan's door closed. I shook my head and grabbed the plate,throwing away the food before sitting down and staring out the window,wondering what the hell was going to happen to my best friend.