Sometimes

sex

When Nathan Mill was five years and four months of age, the police were called to his house by the neighbours.

Judy and Henry were at it again, bitterly arguing over how the other had ruined their life, and like he always did, Henry went under the belt and used Nathan as example. And no matter how many times he would use their son as an example, it never failed to rile Judy up. However the day that the police were called they had progressed from shouting at each other to throwing what little items they had around the house at each other.

When the two officers arrived at the house, little Nathan was downstairs with his parents. What was said to be a domestic disturbance looked to be a case of abuse to the officers, but when they questioned the parents about the bruise on Nathan's face, they said that he'd fallen on his toy cars earlier.

That was the first time it was documented about suspected abuse involving Nathan Mill, but without anything to go on, it wasn't investigated. And even after his death was investigated, they could never prove that he was ever abused by his parents. Without the little boy to tell his side of the story, that shall forever be unknown in the tragic case of little Nathan Mill.