Secrets

Revenge.

Maeve brough Tara into her room and smiled, "Welcome to my room."

Tara looked around and rose her eyebrow, "This is your room?" She sat down on a small loveseat that faced the doorway, "This is like a living room with a bed."

She shrugged, "Well, I'm an only child so I get the biggest room or my parents have to hear me bitch and moan." She laughed, "But, anyway, guess what Maya Destery told me."

She looked up and tilted her head, "What."

Maeve jumped onto her bed and laid flat on her back, "That Hayley got knocked up and Maya helped pay for the abortion," She flipped over and faced Tara, "isn't that crazy? I heard her tell few other people."

Tara's face softened, "Poor Hayley, she's such a sweetheart."

"Um, whatever." She smiled, "I wonder if Maya knows who the new snitch is?"

"Why would she?"

"Cause, haven't you figured it out? She was the old snitch, trying to get rid of you. She knew you'd brush off everything and it'd make you a solid suspect, she resigned once she had the chance to turn everyone against you."

Tara's heart sank, she thought they were friends and she had told Maya so many secrets. "I don't know what to say." She bit her lip and blinked back some tears, "She know's so much dirt."

Maeve smirked, "Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do." She heard the door bell ring, "Oh, that must be that cute pizza delivery boy."

She rose an eyebrow, "I thought you were on a no carb diet."

"Um, I am. Just cause the pizza delivery boy comes to my house doesn't mean he's delievering." She nudged Tara, "Besides, I never said I was on a boy diet. He's on break and I'm about to give him the best break in history of breaks. Be back in twenty."

Tara mocked her behind her back and sat back on the loveseat. She blew at her hair and crossed her arms, what was she supposed to do for twenty minutes. She noticed a bright blue thick book wedged behind the bookshelf.

She got up and pulled the heavy book out, it had the words Maeve's Burn Book, sprawled all over it. She noticed whoever worked on the book took a lot of time decorating it and making it look legit.

She flipped to the first page and noticed it had an index of names, she looked for hers. Her heart jerked a bit when she saw it, Tara Skye written in glossy pale pink gel ink. She flipped to page 124 and read it.

Tara Skye; a pathetic brat who everyone adores because she's the sweetest lil bitch. Lettme tell you, this bitch ain't worth the space she takes up. I can't stand her raggity ass hair and them dumb ole freckles all over her nose and cheeks. She looks like she moldy. Ha!

Tara swallowed hard and slammed the book shut. She bit her nails and sat on the ground contemplating on confronting or leaving it alone. She opened the book again and placed her pointer down the list of names. She smirked and shoved the book in her bookbag, it was time to take revenge and avenge her friends.

Maeve was going down and Tara knew just how to play it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Yay or nay for a sequel?
i'll only do it if I have at least five yays.

Thank you to all my readers and commenters. I adore you all and I am overjoyed some of you came back to finish this. Again, thank you. <3