Secrets

TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Lilli sat down at her table and looked over her shoulders at Miranda, she was all isolated at the table. All the other girls were barely talking to her, it was like they were afraid her imperfections would rub off on them; she turned back around and faced her own friends. "Hey, should we ask Miranda to sit with us?"

Hayley shrugged, "I don't mind, I never thought she fitted in with Anne Gresco and all her Church addicted groupies." She felt sorry for Miranda too, it wasn't fair for her friends to treat her like that.

Maya shook her head, "No, aboslutely not. She was targeted by Snitch, we can't risk any of our secrets getting leaked." She opened up her lunch box and pulled out her turkey sandwich, "Besides, everyone will stare and I don't like being the center of lunch attention. It's never good, never.

Lilli looked at Savannah, "Savannah, your input?" She stared at the brown eyed braniac.

Savannah munched on her trail mix, "I agree with Maya, stats show that whoever is associated with the last target is the new target. I garantee Anne is next, whatever her secrets could be."

Tara shrugged, "I doubt it'll be boring, I mean we didn't suspect Miranda with Rodney," She shuddered, "Rodney Rice? Ew."

Lilli ate her carrots, "I still think we should at least show kindness and invite her to sit."

Maya combed through her dark curls with her fingers, "As if, Lilli. Since when have you been all nice and compassionate."

"Since the whole secret revealing site came out. Haven't you noticed everyone is acting strange. They want whoever is in charge of this whole website to think different from whatever they know." Hayley nodded and smiled, she was happy with what she had to say.

Right before anyone could take another bite, little beeps throughout the whole cafeteria had gone off signaling another update. Everyone in the lunch room grabbed into their pockets, purses, bags, and shoes. Savannah cringed, "Is our school seriously obsessed with this?"

Tara held her phone already in hand and shrugged, "I'm assuming so."

"Well?" Lilli waited, she was anxious in two ways. To know if it had been her who was the next topic and to know the next dirty little secret.

Sorry about your breakup, did it finally hit you that all those times having sex with her proved you're not straight? Time to come out of the closet, Rodney Rice.

-Snitch
.

Maya's eye's widened, "Did not see that one coming," She looked over her shoulder at Rodney, his face was red but she could see the relief, "Do you think Snitch will ever be nice about some of these secrets?"

Tara was texting away on her phone, "Doubt it."

Hayley frowned, "Poor, Rodney."

Lilli nodded, "Now you know how I felt with Miranda." She looked over at Miranda who was busily staring at Rodney. Lilli could see the hurt and shock all over her body. "This isn't fair, guys. These secrets aren't meant for anyone else but themselves."

"So, what are we going to do about it? Nobody know's who it is." Tara put her phone away, "I think we all need to forget about it and whoever it is will stop posting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh what the hell. :)