Secrets

SPILL THE BEANS.

Maya sifted through the racks of clothes and sighed, "There's nothing here," She took shirts off the rack and put them back, she was a die hard fashionista. She always wanted to look her best. "can we check another store?"

Tara opened her phone to find a missed call, it was Lilli. She ignored it, Lilli would be leaving for vacation later that night. She'd drop by before she left. "Okay, let's go to Charlotte Russe."

Maya linked arms with Tara and made their way to her favorite store, "You know, I wonder who's next."

Tara picked up a pair of sequined shorts, "Who's next?" She looked at the price, "Oh, these would look good."

Maya tapped her foot, she was tired of Tara acting like she didn't care about Snitch, "Why don't you care about the secrets like everyone else is?" She shook her head on the shorts idea.

"Because, it's stupid and a waste of my time." She looked through the clearance and found a cute dress, "I want this." She checked the price, "Oh find something in here, it's cheaper."

She started looking, "You can't possible have that hard of an exterior. Come on, even Savannah is worried. And I'm pretty sure the only secret she has is probably not turning in a test or something."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh Savannah."

"Yeah but Savannah overreacts about everything. Remember that pop quiz? She was freaking out and she still got a hundred."

She shrugged, "I'm just sayin, it's weird that you're not worried."

Tara rolled her eyes and turned to face her, "I have no secrets, Maya. So I'm not worried, I've had one boy friend in my whole entire seventeen years. I'm still a virgin, I hate cats, and I've done an okay job in school. Oh and my mom cheated on my dad, but everyone knew that." She shook her head, "People need to own up to all their secrets."

"I guess," Maya checked her phone, "Oh I got a missed call from Hayley. Shit. I need to get home. I'll catch ya later!" She headed out of the mall and to her car, she was glad that the mall was not even ten minutes from the neighborhood.

"I'm home!" Maya combed through her curly hair and walked past her sister's room, "Sup Vera."

"Uh, Maya, you should look at this," Vera was fifteen and wanted to be everything and anything like Maya, "it's bad."

She walked into the poster filled room and noticed the familiar website, "Oh, god. Who's the next target?"

"Well, it was Lilli and now it's you."

"What!"

What a friend you are. Couldn't even tell your best friend you had sex with her ex boy friend. Well now, you have no choice. Spill the beans, Maya Destery.

Snitch
.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Wonderlust for commenting on the last chapter. And a thanks to
A Step Into My life
Scarlet Knows
Feedback, please?