Secrets

STOP HIDING.

Spring Break had came and went faster than anyone wanted, it was complete chaos with the girl's friendship. Lilli kept her head low and hardly talked to anyone and made it known she wasn't thrilled with the fact Maya had broken the friend trust.

Maya and Tara weren't on good terms either. Hayley and Savannah kept their mouths shut about both situations. All three needed them two to be the ones who they could talk to. Snitch had taken this way to far, breaking friendships were not on anyone's agenda.

Maya bit her lip as she sat down at their usual table, she looked around the lunch room, "Where's Tara?"

Lilli rolled her eyes, "Why do you care?"

Savannah pressed her lips, "Lilli." She didn't want anymore friendships to be broken, it was bad enough Tara and Maya basically called it quits. Sure, Savannah was a bit shocked and upset she went behind Tara's back and slept with her ex. But, still. Friends should be friends and they need to be forgiving when someone makes a bad decision.

Maya turned to Lilli, she opened her mouth to speak but she closed it. It wasn't going to help to bicker with the one she didn't stab in the back. Lilli was just the puppy dog of the group, she followed everyone. And of course she'd be attached the one Maya had the most problems with at the moment, "I'm sorry."

Lilli munched on her lunch and shook her head, "You shouldn't apologize to me, you should make it up big time to Tara. She didn't do anything to deserve that, Maya. What were you thinking? Jason and her were like soul mates, and uber cute."

Maya looked at her lap, she felt truly sorry. It hadn't been entirely her fault, Tara had told her to do things unexpected once and a while. It was like a take risks kind of encouragement, she didn't think twice when she pressed herself all over the drunken male. And he didn't even cross her mind that Jason and Tara were even still working on things. "I know."

Hayley rushed towards the table and panted out, "Tara and Jason are fighting in the hall!" She motioned for everyone to follow, "Help me!"

Lilli sprang out of her chair and followed Savannah and Hayley leaving Maya trailing behind quietly. Lilli's eye's bulged out of her head when she saw the sight of Tara. Tara never cried, never. And if she were to, it was because something truly and honestly bothered her.

"How could you?!" The tears streamed faster, "You can't honestly believe that I wouldn't have found out?" She pushed him slightly, "You've hugged me and kissed me and told me you'll never stop loving me!"

Maya shivered, she had never seen Tara with such emotion, it made her feel ten times as worse. It was heartbreaking to see her most toughest friend break down. It wasn't fair that she broke through that barrier. But, at the same time; it made Tara look human.

Jason tried to calm her down, "Tara, it was a one time thing. A drunken night, a night I'd take back. I regret it, I know we weren't together; but I still regret it."

Those words hurt Maya, she was so sure he enjoyed every minute of it. "Y-you regret it?"

Jason looked up, he was stuck. He wasn't known to be a jerk and rude, "Yeah, Maya. I regret it a hundred percent. You're no Tara-"

"-I'm not Tara? You guys never had sex! How do you know I'm no Tara!" Maya's blood was pumping, she could be just like snitch. "Should I remind you what you kept moaning when you fucked me?"

Jason's face flustered as Tara stared hard, "What's she talking about, Jason?" He shook his head and tried to massage her shoulders, she batted them away, "What was he saying, Maya?"

"That I'm the best he's ever had and how he's glad you two broke up!" Maya's mouth clamped shut, what was she doing.

Savannah's mouth fell open, what was Maya doing. Sure Maya was pretty headstrong and gutsy but to say those things to Tara and expect to get away with it was so foolish. She felt awkward in this situation, who's side was she supposed to take? She knew she was going to have to. They would have made her.

Hayley's face was written in shock, how could Maya say that. She looked at Lilli and they exchanged glances and pulled eachother in close. They weren't expecting a nice response and they were hoping Tara didn't go off the wall.

Tara ran to the bathroom in tears and left them standing there, Jason gave Maya a rude look and pushed past her. She was left staring after broken hearted, her true colors were showing and all her friends stared at her in shock.

Lilli snorted, "You're a shitty friend, Maya," Two seconds later an alert to the secrets website popped up, she smirked as she read it. She held her phone out for Maya and her friends to see:

Bravo, Maya Destery! Way to show those true colors, how does it feel to lie to a 'best friend'? Jason never said those things, you lied just so it looked like a guy wanted you. Time to stop hiding and tell the rest of your friends you slept with their boy friends and crushes!

-Snitch


Lilli crossed her arms, "So which one of my boy friends have you slept with?"

Savannah looked up and nodded, "Yeah, Maya."

Hayley looked hurt, "You slept with Garrett?" Garrett was the only boy Hayley had ever had a crush on. How could someone you knew for seven years turn around and stab you in the back without you knowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's slow and bad :(
I just needed to update.
I'm rushing and want to thank
those who come back and read and comment
<3