Secrets

RESIGN MY POST.

Maya stood in the middle of the hall speechless, she told herself none of this would ever leak out. She had planned everything right down to the detail, but now this Snitch had ruined all of it. "I-I-I-that's not true! I would never."

Lilli pressed her lips and leaned forward, "Yeah right, Maya." She crossed her arms, "Why huh? We did absolutely nothing to you!"

Hayley was hurt, "Yeah, Maya. We treated you like a sister."

Maya crossed her arms and stuck her head in the air, "Yeah, a sister." She stared at Hayley and burrowed her eyebrows, "You all stopped adoring me when Tara came into the picture. It was always Tara this and Tara that!"

Savannah crossed her arms too, everything Maya was saying was ridiculous, "But, that was at first, Maya. We eventually had room for you too and we always invited you to places."

Maya's arms fell, "I know." She bit her lip, "I did all that stuff right before you started paying attention to me again. I honestly felt bad but at the same time I wanted revenge. I wanted to show you guys that it hurt to be betrayed. But, after you guys started inviting me places I made sure the guys wouldn't tell."

Hayley turned her head and faced the other direction, "Maya, I'm so disapointed in you, it's unbelievable." She looked at the remaining two friends, "I think it's safe to say, we are not your friend anymore."

Lilli and Savannah nodded, "Agreed." Lilli chimed in, "And neither is Tara!" They walked away leaving her standing there by herself.

Maya watched as her so called friends walk away, she grabbed her car keys from her pocket and decided to bail. She had to take care of unfinished business. She drove home and walked into the empty house, she marched right up to her computer and sat down.

She cracked her fingers before typing Seeing as I, Snitch have destroyed friends and relationships as well as trust. I have decided to resign from my post and ask those who are willing to take my place are more than welcomed to email me at this website. I will choose the replacement Snitch and have him or her take up on my duty. I will keep my identity a secret as well as you can keep yours hidden as well. Love Snitch

She smirked, no one could have guessed Maya was the Snitch, she had it planned to the bone. Maya was a major gossiper, of course she knew the things most people had no idea about. And what was better than having her website post secrets on timers. She had a plan, a plan to take down Tara. Tara Skye was going down, and she couldn't have picked a better attitude about the whole thing.

The next morning at school, she met up with Savannah, Hayley, and Lilli. She brought cupcakes and faked an upset emotion, "Guys, I'm so sorry." She gave them each cupcakes, a strawberry for Hayley, chocolate for Lilli, and red velvet for Savannah. "I have one for Tara, it's banana."

Savannah accepted the cupcake and rose her eyebrow, "Didn't we tell you we weren't friends?"
Maya nodded, "Yes, but I just wanted to apologize one more time. It was so wrong of me to even think for a second I could get away with stooping that low."

Lilli munched into her cupcake and nodded, "At least you can admit it." She closed her locker, "We still aren't going to forgive you that easy. Thanks for the cupcake."

Maya closed her eyes, "Wait, I think I know who might be the Snitch."

Hayley shook her head, "Snitch resigned."

Maya nodded, "Yeah, but I know I'm already in deep ish, but I think it's Tara." She got death glares, but she held up her hands, "Wait, hear me out." She pulled out a chart, "Look, Tara has either had her phone or not been around for any of the times Snitch has posted secrets."

Savannah snatched the chart and wrinkled her nose, "This is just a coincidence." She didn't want to admit the fact it was a good connection.

Maya rolled her eyes, "Come on, Sav. You know this is too much information to be a coincidence." She looked at Lilli, "The time your secret was leaked out, she was texting on her phone. Or so I thought and than right after she said she had a missed call. She ignored it, maybe possibly because she knew why you were calling,"

Lilli shook her head, "No, that can't be." She sighed, "Can it?"

Hayley murmured, "Why would Tara do that? And how could Tara have all that information."

Maya shrugged, "Tara's friends with everyone, so it wouldn't shock me if she'd knew all those secrets."

Savannah bit her lip, "Then why would Tara go through all that charades with Jason."

Lilli groaned, "So we'd think she was victim! I thought something was fishy with her and this website, it is her, guys." She frowned, "She resigned because we might have pieced it together."

Maya smiled, as the girls mumbled and whined about how Tara had decieved them all. She said her goodbyes and threw away the cupcake that was meant for Tara, Maya's job here was done. The rest would unfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
How about that twist. :)