Secrets

FIND ME SOMETHING BETTER.

Savannah impaitently paced back and forth in the girl's locker room. She knew Tara recieved her text, so why wasn't she meeting Savannah in the bathroom. She looked up as someone entered the bathroom, it was Maeve Joyce.

Maeve waved Tara's phone and propped her free hand on her hip, "Looking for someone?"

Savannah rolled her eyes, and held out her hand, "Give me Tara's phone."

Maeve gave her a sly look, "I don't think so, darling." She circled Savannah and smiled, "You got any secrets?"

Savannah uncomfortably tugged on her quarter sleeved shirt, "Probably as many as you."

Maeve got in her face and smiled again, "Oh, i've got plenty." She chuckled, "Now run along to class, you wouldn't wanto have those academic grades go down, would you?" She laughed again as she watch Savannah run out of the bathroom.

She clicked on a few buttons on Tara's phone and pulled up the Secrets website, she smiled as she typed:

Miss. Savannah Chandler; a studious student right? Wrong, you remember that placement test we dread and took? She cheated. Maybe that's why she's the top of the class, she's little miss cheat.
-Yours truly, the new snitch.


Maya heard the muffled beep in her bag and rumaged to find her phone, she smiled as Savannah sat down next to her. She found her phone and checked to see what caused the strange and out of the blue beep.

Her eyes widened as she turned towards Savannah, "You cheated on the placement test?"

Savannah froze, the only person that knew that was Tara. "Um, no why?"

She showed her friend the phone, "Wow,"

"Only Tara knew that!"

"Maybe, Tara's the same ole snitch but tried to cover it up." Maya knew better but she had to keep playing along if she wanted her old friends back, "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her."

Savannah's eyes watered, how could Tara betray her own true friends like that. She tried to ignore the rude stares and loud murmurs about her cheating scandal, it wasn't like she had meant to. She just wanted to impress her parents that she just as smart as her older siblings. They had all looked down at Savannah since she was little girl, "Why would Tara do that?"

Maya shrugged, she was curious to know why Tara was leaking information to Maeve. Maeve was like queen of secrets herself, why did she need to know more than what she already knew, "It's okay, Sav." She patted her friend's back and yelled at the rude stares. Maybe she had started something she shouldn't have started.

After class they met up with Hayley and Lilli, they all comforted Savannah and talk amongst themselves while Maya slipped away into the halls to find Maeve. She found her talking to her groupies and she did not heistate to pull Maeve away.

Hunter stood up straight and growled, "Get the hell off of her, Maya."

Maeve smiled, "It's okay, we just need to discuss some things." She followed Maya into a quiet bathroom, she twirled, "Isn't the power just lovely? Did you feel this way?"

Maya crossed her arms and stepped forward, "Stop it." She ran her hand through her curls, "Maeve, just shut this whole thing down. It's hurting a lot of people and more importantly my friends."

She laughed, "Oh, look at miss. hypocrite? If I recall correctly, you were the one who was hurting people first and ontop of everything else, you ratted some of your friends out."

"I know I did, and now seeing it all from a different point of few, I was wrong. And Tara shouldn't be hanging out with you. You're going to ruin people's lives with all the secrets you know."

"Speaking of secrets, remember that one day you and Hayley were in this bathroom?" She twirled and looked around the bathroom and smirked, "Remember when Hayley was crying and you couldn't figure out why and then all of a sudden you found out?"

Maya's eyes widened, "Please, don't Maeve." She knew where she was going and she did not want it to get leaked out, "I'm the only one that knows, the only. You'll ruin what I had-"

"Ruin the whole thing, how you turned all your friends against little Miss. Innocent." She shrugged, "I think this secret is much more scandalous than everything else. Hayley Martin got knocked up and than you helped her get an abortion. Sound's oh so good."

Maya had tears pricking her eyes, it wasn't fair for Meave to do this. Now, she understood how bad of a person Maya had been this whole time, "Please, don't. Please."

Maeve smiled, "If you can find me a better secret at the end of the day, I'll think about it." She blew a kiss, "Ta ta!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you believe Maya has flipped over a new leaf?
Sorry I had writers block, but i fixed it....i think,
Thanks to
Thanks to
Scarlet Knows
Tjenee
Alynn May
Lieformybenefit
Slowburnbaby
Wonderlust
Krystalclear74
Miss Crysta
MayaAngelou0524