Status: In progress

The Story Behind The Greatest Show Unearthed

The Greatest Show Unearthed

It was June in California and there was a carnival in town. Jacey, Angel, James, and Nick were all planning to go. The carnival was today and they all met together to leave.

It was when they arrived at the carnival Angel became suspicious because of the 'COME AT YOUR OWN WILL' sign near the ticket booth. "Are you sure this is--" James cut her off by purchasing the tickets and dragging her inside. "But I'm--" she tried to continue but stopped short as Jacey slapped her hand over Angel's mouth.

"Angel, nothing's going to work out if you don't face your fears," Jacey said, and stopped dead when she saw almost no one was in the clearing. Everything was decorated with grays and blacks. It just wasn't right.

Jacey was ripped from her train of thought as Nick broke the silence by pointing out a sign for some sort of show that just started in the main tent. All four of them agreed that that's probably where all the people were. It was 2:03 now and the show began at 2:00. So, they wern't that late.

"--right up! Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction of delight! Horror, fantasy, and terror! Your every wish is our command.. your every whimiscal desire brought to life," The Ringmaster took a second to roll his eyes here. "But I'm warning you, there's always a price...welcome to the greatest show UNEARTHED!" He then dissappeared behind a curtain and the show begun. It was like a regular circus preformance until the lights went out mid-act. All four of them-- including many other people-- felt a hand clasp over their mouth. After a minute of complete silence they-- whoever that was still alive-- heard screams. It took barely a second and everyone remaining had a knife plunged somewhere vital in his or her body. If you were one of the unlucky people, the last thing you heard were screams.

The lightes slowly faded back on and The Ringmaster stepped back onto the stage to examine what his ninja-like assassins had done for him. There were about 60 or 70 bodies laying all around in the tent, all with a pool of blood around them. His eyes fell to where four teenaged kids lay in a giant pool of blood and he grinned.

James, Angel, Nick, and Jacey shouldn't of have went to Cirque de la' Terrore that evening. They should've stayed home, played video games, or soccer. They shouldnt've engulfed themselves in they're own demise. Too bad, they did anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like that was awesome.

The Greatest Show Unearthed lyrics

And I'll edit this if Creature Feature decides to make a video for it.