Tell Me All Your Secrets

Chapter 2

Another day at school that I had to survive, not that it is hard, but I just hate school. Being at this school is like being in a prison, not that I had ever tried it, but it was all dark and literally no windows, or at least it didn't seem like it, everything was dark.

But in another way I really wanted to go to school because I had all of my friends, and hell who else should I joke around with? Harassing all the new kids? I silently thanked my friend to always be there for me when I did shit, and especially when I did shit to them, shit that they shouldn't even forgive me about.

I sighed as I broke out of my trance and looked around to see if I had forgotten anything, and that was when I noticed I had forgotten to pack the book. Packing it down and grabbing my iPod, I went downstairs where I was greeted by the smell of freshly baked bread - my mum had been up early once again.

"Morning mum" I smiled as I put down my book bag and jacket by the door to the kitchen and went to my mom and kissed her on her cheek, before I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of orange juice before I poured some up in a glass.

"Morning Oliver, have you slept well ma dear?" she said with her thick British accent that topped both my dad's, Tom's and mine, though all of us are just as British as her.

"Yeah, I slept fine actually I just had a hard time falling asleep, but else I slept perfectly fine, what about you?" I answered her with a smile on my face before taking a bite of the bread, and enjoyed all of it.

“Me too ma dear, me too” she said with a smile on her face, “so what are you going to do after school today” she asked sweetly.

“I think I’m going to hang out with Dan and Christopher for a while, I think we’re going to just chill around in the park or something” I answered sweetly before chewing my last bite of my breakfast, and drinking my last orange juice that were in my glass.

“Okay just be careful and behave Hun, okay?” she said and looked knowingly at me, knowing perfectly that I would get into any kind of trouble if I didn’t have someone’s word on it for me to be careful.

I promised her that I would be careful and behave, before I put my glass and plate in the dishwasher and kissed my mum goodbye. I put on my jacket and zipped it up before putting my bag over my shoulder, went out and closed the door behind me.

I found my iPod in my jacket, where I put it in before I got breakfast, and turned up for a song I didn’t remember the name on, but I knew by voice that it was Jon Bon Jovi from the rock-band Bon Jovi, their music always made me happy and full of energy, and with that I started walking.

About twenty minutes later I arrived to the school.
I sighed before I opened the door and was immediately met by the weird smell of school, I’m not joking when I say that every school have that weird smell, the smell of boredom, books, papers, disgusting detergent, different perfumes and sweating people, and you all know that smell.

I was soon greeted by a lot of students who walked around all over in the hallway. “Oli! You finally you came, why didn’t you take the bus this morning mate?” my friend Dan asked me and patted my shoulder, before we ‘man-hugged’.

“I didn’t feel like it. I just felt like walking” I said with a smile on my face. To be honest I just didn’t want to sit in a smelly bus with a lot of annoying people who I don’t like. Dan asked me this question every single morning, and he got the same answer every single morning.

“Whatever Oli, so are you still hanging out with Christopher and I after school?” he asked and looked me in the eyes.

“Yeah of course mate! I would never turn you guys down, crazy twats you are.” I said, making both of us laugh.

“SWEET!” He said out laugh causing me to crack with laughter, “what’ you got in first lesson?” he asked and slightly hoping for us to get the same class.

“I have Science, what about you mate?” I asked with a frown on my face.

“Dammit, I have Sociology” he sighed deeply, “but see you at lunch okay?” he asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

I sighed before starting to walk to the classroom. I hated science, especially when I didn’t have one of my two best friends with me. I knew that Christopher would be late and that he would have Religion class because he always complain about how much he hates it and how much of an ‘anti-Christ’ he is. My problem with science is that I just never got what we had to use it for, it’s boring as fuck and no one in my class is ever listening to the teacher.

I arrived to the classroom and got inside and found my usual chair and chapel to sit at and sat down, only waiting for the class to begin. People kept streaming into the room and soon some of my friends arrived as well and sat down next to me, behind me and in front of me, before we began talking about god knows what, but that was only until Mr. McKenningburg arrived and everybody shut up quickly, knowing that he was one of the strictest teachers on the entire school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, my name is Sara and I will be the one who write in Oli's point of view :D
First off I'm sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes in my chapter, seeing that English isn't my first language, but this chapter I've used four different spelling/grammar checks online, just for you guys. So with that, I hope everything is alright.

But subscribe and comment on this wonderful story! :D