Tell Me All Your Secrets

Chapter 3

“What do you have for your first lesson?” Gavin asked me whilst we sat, waiting for registration to be over. I looked down the the crumpled paper in my hands, “Religion.” I just about groaned. Max looked at me in disbelief. “That’s nothing to be sad about mate. Religion has a fit new teacher.” Sean rolled his eyes, quietly muttering something about Max being a ‘horny fucker.’ Before turning to me.

“Our friend Christopher is in that class, so it should be hilarious. He’s a one man party. Plus Max is not correct, Ms. Lyane isn’t the fittest teacher in the school.” I swear that Sean’s eyes darted over to Watkins, but it must have been a trick of the eye.

Max’s face scrunched up in disgust. “Not to you maybe.” Sean smirked. “Whatever you say Helyer, I know you’re in the closet.” Max scoffed, but before he could reply the bell rang. Maybe it wasn’t my imagination. I laughed and made my way across the school.

I got what Max meant when he said fit teacher. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a skirt too short that shouldn’t even considered to be worn by a teacher. She was pretty sure, I just prefer people with a lot less boob and vagina and a lot more penis. Not that I’ve admitted that to anyone.

“Oh I see we have a new student! I’m Ms. Lyane.” Her voice was high and perky, it made made me want to skin a puppy. A puppy! and I love animals. I am going to fucking hate this class. I force myself to smile at her. “Yeah, Josh Franceschi.” She smiled eyeing me up and down. Okay... creepy. She’ll be now known as Ms.Paedophile-creepy-teacher-lady.

“Well Josh, you can take a seat anywhere.” She said almost flirtatiously. Whatever you say Ms. Paedophile-creepy-teacher-lady. The only seat open was next to a guy with long black hair, wearing tight black clothing. As I sat down he gave me a smirk and leaned towards me, whispering. “She’s staring at you like your a piece of meat.”

I groan, knowing he was right. “Don’t remind me... If I don’t think about it it makes her less a creep.” He laughed, shaking his head. “She’s quite a creep isn't she? That isn’t even the worst thing about this class. I’m Christopher Cerulli by the way.”

I grin and shake his hand. “Nice to meet you Christopher,.I’m Josh.” He smiles, “I know, you just said it in front of the class.” I shrugged, I couldn’t be arsed with not saying it. If that even makes sense. A realization dawned on me. “You’re the guy that Sean was talking about!”

He raised his eyebrow, “Smith was talking about me?” I nodded, “He said this class would be hilarious because you’re in it.” He smirked, “Just you wait, Joshy dear.”

The creepy bitch directed our attention to the front of the room, starting to talk about some crap related to cathlothism. I honestly couldn’t have cared less. I’m not an atheist or anything... I’m just not religious. You die, if you’re a good person you go to heaven, if you’re a bad person you go to hell. Simple. The rules and regulations that come along just don’t make sense to me, If you don’t believe in this you’re going to hell. Who the fuck am I to tell you that?

Once again, this class is going to fucking suck.

Throughout the whole lesson Christopher made sly comments and snide remarks to the things Ms. Paedo-Creep-Teach was saying. It was bloody brilliant if you ask me.

She was talking about how that if you don’t accept Jesus into your life that you won’t go to the promise land or some shit like that, And Christopher just said, “Then I guess 99.9 % of the world is going to hell. Have fun with that on your conscience.” I swear to you I about pissed myself. Maybe I was wrong... maybe I would like this class.

After all the nagging and Christopher implying that she was a whore, she gave up and yelled at the class to think about what we’ve done because she needed out to the hallway to think about the punishment for this. I honestly believed it was because she was about to cry. When she left I gave him a small bow. “You are god.”

He chuckled. “Only with Ms. Bitch-face.” we just stared at each other and laughed. After our chuckles died down he asked me what class I had next.

“Uh. English.” He grinned, “So do I! And I believe. Dan and Oli have it too, they’re my best mates yeah? Just wait till you meet Watkins he’s seriously the best teacher in the school.” I couldn’t help but laugh. “Yeah, he told me. I have him for Registration.” He nodded. “Bit of a modest fucker he is. Today shouldn’t be so hard seeing as it’s the first day of the new semester.”

Just then the bell rang and we made our way to Watkins class, He was at his desk looking over his papers. Christopher pulled my hand to a desk that was occupied by a guy with long brown hair scribbling down something feverishly. “Oi! Oli!” The guy snapped his head up looking at us wide eyed shoving whatever he was writing away. Holy Shit. I could help but stare into his large, round brown eyes. My eyes moved down his face to stare at his big pouty lips. He was cute. Really cute. Fuck, Josh stop it. You don’t even know him.

“Hey Chris.” His eyes turned to me. “Who’s your friend?” The way he said it sounded sort of... suggestive? Christopher just grinned. “This is the new kid, Josh Franceschi. He’s pretty cool.” The guy smiled, but it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “Yeah, you’re the guy Sean was going on about. I’m Oliver Sykes. Call me Oli.” I beamed at him. “Nice to meet you.”

“OLIVER!” A voice called out from behind me. Oli rolled his eyes and mocked him, “DANIEL!” This guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and very defined cheekbones. Christopher threw an arm around his shoulders. “This is my other insane best friend, Dan Flint.” I smiled politely shaking his hand.

Mr. Watkins spent the whole lesson reviewing terms that we would need to know for the next unit. It was easy work. Mind numbing death and killer boredom, but incredibly easy. And he kind of made it interesting, he wasn’t like other teachers I’ve had.. he made the effort to know you as a person. I could respect that.

Before I knew it the bell had rung and it was the end of the hour. Walking out, I noticed a small black book on the floor. I picked it up, turning to a page that was dated a few days ago...

Nov. 14. 2012.

They don’t know the real me. They don’t know how many times I’ve just sat in my room and cried till I just couldn’t anymore. Or how many times I had to hold in the tears and pretend I wasn’t about to break. They don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to snap because of all the shit put on me by others. Or how many times I’ve wanted to give up hope. No one can imagine the thoughts that go through my head when I’m sad, how terribly horrid they are. They don’t know me. Nobody does. I constantly wonder how my life looks in other peoples eyes. Do they think I have it easy? No one will ever know my story. No one will ever know the things I’ve had to face. Not my closest friends, not even my family. I always try to look as put together as I can... I guess that’s how I hide the truth. If everyone knew how I was broken.. so broken that I’m only holding on by one last strand, how who they look at me then? No one really knows me. No one will ever know me... and that scares me. I--


“Josh! Are you coming?” I heard Dan call from behind me. I jumped slightly, shoving the book with my things. Wiping my eyes (in case I had any tears), I call back to them “Yeah, yeah! I’m coming.” I turn and walk out the classroom, ignoring the slight pain inside my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter C:

I really like this one so I hope you like it too.

Comment and Subscribe? C: It'll make us smile.. alot.