Status: a recreational work in progress (:

In the End... I'll Always Love You

Chapter Six

By now, life with Loki had become something rather regular; it’d been almost two months since I’d met him on that street corner. I never would’ve guessed that he’d mean so much to me that day, and now, I don’t know what I’d do without him.

It was a Friday night, and Loki and I were just cuddling on our favorite chair. There was barely enough room for the both of us, so I ended up sitting on his lap. His arms were around my waist, holding me close. He nuzzled his chin up against my shoulder, kissing my neck from time to time. It was January, and the cold was seeping in through the cheaply sealed windows, so we kept each other warm.

Loki started to nip my earlobe, and I could hear a slight growl coming from his lips.

“Do you love me?”

I looked up into his eyes, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What kind of question is that? You know that I love you…”

He snuggled in closer to me, pulling my hips right against his. They fit together perfectly.

“Wonderful… I just needed to hear you say it. Those words coming from your lips... they're music..."

We sat like that for a while, time passing by slower than I ever thought it could. During these moments, I remembered why I stayed with him, even though our first two weeks were so rough. He was comforting, he was kind, and he had a mischievous and mysterious side that I wanted to explore... and possibly control.

I felt Loki’s hand move up my side and to my jaw. He turned my face towards his, and looked into my eyes. The sly look in his eye made me smile; I knew that look meant trouble; the best kind of trouble. His eyes were hungry, needy, and more importantly, aggressive.

He attacked my lips, leaning into his kisses ferociously. I could feel his heartbeat get faster against my back, and his hands were running through my hair and cradling my face. After a few minutes, he picked me up and grinned mischievously.

“How about we take this to the next level, love…. I want to hold you. I want to love you… I want to pleasure you more than you’ve ev-”

I cut him short with a passionate kiss, taking the opportunity to slip my tongue past his lips, feeling his all too familiar teeth. I felt him take us to my bedroom, casually falling onto my queen size bed with me still in his arms.

He laid me down on my back, trailing my neck with kisses. He put his knees on either side of my hips, keeping himself balanced while he ran his hands up my waist, pulling my shirt away with them. His lips were becoming more desperate as they made their way down my collar bone and to my hips, graciously avoiding my chest.

Next he went for my sweats, sneaking his fingers between my skin and the waistband of my pajamas and my panties. He pulled them away, smirking as I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. I felt my way down his toned chest, tracing his muscles with my fingertips. I found his waistband, and he squirmed his way out of his sweats and boxers; the only clothing remaining being my bra.

He reached for my hands, pulling them above my head. He held my wrists firmly, digging his fingernails into my skin, causing me to gasp. He snickered, and began kissing my neck, making sure he put more force onto my jugular, which drove me insane. His kisses were starting to be replaced with teeth; he nipped at my neck, and slowly made his way down to my hips.

I tried to pull my hands away, so I could run my fingers through his jet black hair. So I could stroke his soft, toned chest. His grip on my wrists tightened, digging his nails deeper into my skin. I heard a snarl come from Loki’s lips, and he pressed his lips against mine violently, silencing my whimpers. I wanted to touch him, to hold him close to me, but he wouldn’t let go. He pulled away, anger and hunger in his eyes.

“Don’t fight it, beautiful… you wouldn’t want to anger me, would you?”

His tone frightened me; I never heard him speak this way. His voice was darker, meaner… more dominant. He pressed his hips against mine, to the point where the pressure almost hurt. I could feel him hardening, his hips moving desperately, yearning for more intimate friction. This rougher side intrigued me, as well as frightened me. I could feel warmth pooling in my stomach. My heart began to beat faster. My breaths were desperate and quick; I wanted more.

I felt him tighten his grip even more, pulling my hands higher above me. His lips slowly made their way down to my bare hips, his teeth pulling at my skin. I cried out; he’d never done this before, and I didn’t like him holding me back. I wanted to feel his arms. I wanted to hold his hips closer to me, but his grip was too strong.

“Loki…”

He looked into my eyes, a loud growl escaping his lips. He was scaring me. This was an animalistic side I’d never seen before. I wasn’t sure whether or not to like it or not. I was scared to accept it, so I let my fear take over. I menacing grin spread across his face, his eyes twinkled with excitement. He moved his lips up my chest, nipping at my collar bones, which made me groan. He snickered, looking me straight in the eye.

"I see the lust in your eyes... the desperate need for love, for acknowledgement... there's no use in trying to hide it. Just let me have my way with you, and those needs will be met."

My heart began to race, blood rushing through me, adrenaline exciting me. I leaned in for a kiss, but he pulled away, laughing. I whined in disappointment.

“…Don’t make me leave you here…”

I froze, blushing at my eagerness. He smirked, making his way down my body. I could feel myself
heating up, my hips arching up for him to take me. I was done with his teasing. I wanted more; I wanted him, and I could tell he wanted me.

He continued to kiss me, violently pressing his lips against mine. His tongue fought for dominance against mine, and won. I could feel him smile against my lips, pleased with my submission. He looked down at our hips, which were begging for more than the petty friction they had. He looked back towards me.

“I think you’ve waited long enough beautiful...”

I felt him readjust his hips, and he slowly slid his member inside of me. I gasped, the unexpected stretch overwhelming me. I rolled my hips up, my heart racing with excitement. I got a disapproving bite on my neck from Loki.

“Keep still.”

I tried to obey this command, not wanting this to stop. His thrusts were slow, but the sensation of being filled was irresistible. Moans escaped my lips, and my fingernails were digging into my palms. I felt his shallow gasps on my neck, sending shivers up my spine. His thrusts began to get faster, more desperate. My moans began to get louder, the heat in my stomach burning.

I could feel myself tightening, the occasional nips to my neck making my heart skip a beat. I didn’t care that Loki’s nails had broken my skin, sending blood down my wrists. Our bodies were moving as one, our sweat mixing, or lips occasionally coming together for a kiss.

I felt Loki’s grip get at its tightest, his thrusts becoming spastic. My heart was about to explode, the heat in my stomach about to burn through me. I felt myself reach my peak, releasing and succumbing to the cooling wave of pleasure. I heard Loki, groan, and felt him fall onto me.
He finally let go of my wrists, so he could level himself. He looked at me, softly smiling. He ran his fingers through my hair, and kissing me softly. He rolled over, so we were lying face to face. He looked at my wrists, then back at his hands; he had my skin under his nails, and there were decent gashes left in my wrists. He took my wrists gently, kissing them, looking sadly at the damage he’d caused.

I rolled over, placing his hands on my hips and pulling him nearer to me. He pulled himself closer, snuggling up and resting his chin on my shoulder. We laid there, our hearts finally calming down. I closed my eyes, smiling. I never knew dominance could be so satisfying.
♠ ♠ ♠
so.. there's some smut.
let me know what you thought in the comments... that'd be great :)

<3