Heartaches Are Heart Felt

Heartaches Are Heartfelt 4

That night i lay in my bed and try to sleep with no luck.I really do miss Grace's father, he was takin away from me way to early.I had to go back to school and get my degree even though I still have a shitty job.I work at a newspaper as a photographer and i cant always count on the pay.All of a sudden I hear my door creak open and I see Adam's head pop his head through my door way.
"You ok?"

I slowly shake my head no.Adam comes in my room and then sits on my bed carefully.
"Do you want to talk about it?"

Again I shake my head no.
"Alright then i'll see you in the morning."

"No please don't leave me."I start to sob harder now that i finally realize that I am crying.
Adam comes closer to me then wraps his arms around me.I lean into his chest and try to calm down.As im tring to do this I realize how good he smells, smiling I fall back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok ppl im sorry i havent updated in awhile i have been tring to fix this story to get it unsuspended so yeah and im sorry its short my life has gotten crazy with my wedding in less than 2 months so plz forgive me and comment plz im not so sure on how im doing on this story so feedback would really help me and maybe ideas ill give credit so plz help!!