Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Don't Leave Me

I woke up in the back of the Jeep. Yay was driving and Lisa was in the passenger seat. Alex was awake and no one was talking. It was kind of confusing. We fell asleep in an apartment building and I woke up in the car. Why the hurry?

I turned and looked out the window and saw a tank driving towards us. Shit. We were running from the military trying to blow up North America. We weren't moving fast enough. We were trying to get to the East coast but had no plan on what to do next.

We were going about ninety miles an hour but the tank was gaining on us. There was no way we could get out of this. The tank looked like it was an American military, so what would it be doing?

I jumped out of the Jeep, Tay kept driving. I heard Alex yelling at her to stop the Jeep but all they did was push him out too. He rolled in the sand and rolled next to me. He got up and brushed himself off while the girls drove off in our Jeep, with our guns.

The tank stopped in front of us. I looked over at Alex and I could see the fear in his eyes. The top opened and all I could think was, survivors. 

Two men climbed out of the top. One man had a sleeveless shirt on and camouflage shorts. He carried a small shotgun and Swiss army knife on his belt. The other man was built like a tank. He didn't have a shirt on but he wore jean shorts that looked like he ripped himself. He had a belt full of bullets and had a serious expression on his face. 

They both climbed down and stood before us with their arms crossed. I heard Alex gasp as they came closer. 
"Hello." I said trying to break the the tension. 

"What's up?" said the teeshirt man but refused to make any eye contact with me directly.

"So, I'm Jack and this is Alex. So maybe you wanna join our team?"

"No names."

"Why not?"

"Names builds emotions, feelings. There's no room for things like that here, not now." 

"I'm Tate, this over here is Tank." 

"So you wanna join our team?"

"Was the rest of your team in the Jeep. Real reliable team, they left you here with what, nothing?"

"Yeah." I said sheepishly. They didn't answer and both turned around and climbed back up their tank. They turned to us right before they got in. 
"You guys coming?"

"Uh, yeah I guess."

"Well hurry up we gotta catch the test of our team, right?" I pulled Alex up with me and we all squeezed into entrance of the tank and sped off in the girls' direction. 

LOG #3 

The military's bombs trying to kill off the zombies and any inhabitants in North America isn't working. It's really just pushing the zombies East. They are hot on our tail and are picking up more on the way. There are millions of zombies and we only have about three thousand bullets in our Jeep and whatever we can get out of an aluminium baseball bat and a few grenades. But by experience, explosions don't kill these things. 

We have no idea of these guys are gonna stick with us. Tate and Tank are already a big help to us. They are speeding our way Easy so we don't have to worry about bombs and have a head start to the zombies. They would be a great addition to the team because I can no longer trust these girls.

To tell the truth I've always had a crush on Alex. He's never k ow because I never wanted to ruin our friendship. He's straight anyway so the idea of us being a couple is absurd. Maybe I should tell him, only if it were a life or death situation. I know zombies are dangerous, but we aren't dying. 

I'm supposed to hide my feelings anyway. My emotions are g supposed to get to me. I'm supposed to bury them deep inside so I could be tough. I need to hide my feelings and keep any emotions hidden so just in case I lost him, I wouldn't care and I would keep going. 

I understand how Tate and Tank don't go by their names because just knowing a name of any of the few people left in North America would make someone develop an attachment to them. If you get too attached, they are harder to be let go. I could never let Alex go. Keeping Alex with me was one of the biggest mistakes I could make. I love him to death and I couldn't and wouldn't be able to live without him. He means the world to me. 

Once he's gone, I'll have nothing I live for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rian and Zack are alive! And Tay and Lisa just left them :O

Thoughts? Comments?
:D

-Stella