Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Following The Leader

Of course I couldn't live without Jack. He was all I had. Every time I thought about my family's horrid fate, there's a pain in my heart. The pain doesn't go away until I see Jack. He's my saving grace. The thought of him gone would be too much to bear. I've come to love Jack actually. 

I had a crush on him ever since the zombie outbreak. We just saw the news on the meat. From the start, Jack knew there was something fishy about that meat. He said it shouldn't be trusted and he was right. That night, when people began to flee, Jack said we should stay. I didn't question and did as he asked. His father was in the military so he knew more than I did. 

We raided abandoned houses and got weapons and supplies that we didn't already have. Sadly we didn't have any transportation because people used whatever they could to get as far away from the zombies as possible. By the time we left San Francisco, the zombies had spread. The disease was shipped on planes and the neat was shipped nationwide. 

People thought they could escape it if they left California, but they couldn't, the zombies took over. It was devastating the first couple of nights we spent in San Francisco. I watched as mothers left babies, throwing them to the zombies so they could get away. Husbands shot wives because they were about to reanimate. It was disgusting. That's when I started thinking of Cheyenne. She wouldn't make it out alive. She was so delicate.I was surprised that I made it. 

During the nights, Jack would keep watch. He shot down zombies that made it too close to our hideout. I had a couple hours in the daytime when he slept. I took some time to watch him sleep, he was gorgeous. He saved my life. If I was out here alone I would have been a zombie in minutes. Sure I am a good shot but I wouldn't know where or how to acquire such a weapon. 

I love Jack more than anything and it pains me to keep it a secret.  I have to bottle up my emotions and not let them get to me. I'm jealous hot Tate and Tank can do it so easily. I just really love Jack. 
______________________________

We finally managed to catch up to the girls in the Jeep. From the looks of it we were in Santa Fe. They pulled over when they realised there was no escaping. Tate opened the door of the tank and allowed us to get out. 

We were greeted by a very unhappy Lisa and no Tay. 
"Where's the little bombshell?" Jack asked Lisa a little too seductively. 

"She spotted a gang of zombies about two miles North, said she had to go take care of 'em." Se sounded annoyed at Jack's attempt to flirt with her. Jack got in the driver seat of the Jeep and signalled for us to get in. 

"Tank and I are gonna follow, but we have to pick up our leader in Nebraska!" Tate yelled from the top of the tank. I gave him a thumbs up through the window and he started up the tank I follow.  

There was another survivor. It seemed crazy how many we found. There are seven people left in North America right now. That's more than I ever thought. Sure there were thousands of tough people, but what were the odds of then being smart and tough. 

We drive down the road to see Tay sitting on the side of the road with about twelve zombies laying beside her. 
Kill: Jack: 52 Me: 37 Tay: 28 Lisa: 7 

We pulled over and she jumped in. 
"You like killing things?" Jack started to ask Tay. 

"If I did, you'd be dead by now." she sneered back at him. "I'm just trying to live. And who are the bozos in the tank?" 

"Tate an Tank, they are part of our team now and we are headed to Nebraska to pick up their leader." I informed her. 

"Nebraska!? That's fucking Northeast from here, that isn't on our route!"

"So it will take us a little longer to get there, we'll be fine."

"Oh and I wanna go to Disney world!" Lisa sang. That received a couple halted from Jack and Tay. 

"No." 

"But Tay I haven't been there since I was little! One last time?"

"Fine, but after that no more pit stops." 

We all nodded in agreement. It would e beat not to piss her off. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I finally did a chapter from Alex's POV! Who do you think the leader is?
Thoughts? Comments?

-Stella :D