Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Say You Like Me

I got a call from Tank and Tate that they found survivors worthy of joining our group. Sure there were a bunch of others but they were weak and wouldn't make it very long. I had Tate kill them off to save them the disappointment later on when they are getting ripped to shreds by hundreds of hungry zombies. See I'm the zombie expert. I was ready for this before the meat was even discovered. 

I had a plan, I had supplies, I had a team. I met Tank and Tate in an airport in Miami. They just got off the plane. They were in the military. I made a pact with them that we would team up when the zombies took over. At first they thought I was crazy but I talked them into it. I made my way to Nebraska with my underground tunnel in Arizona. That is probably crawling with zombies by now that I have managed to trap between the metal doors of the tunnel. 

I have kept a tally of how many zombies I have killed. I like to be honest and I don't exaggerate. I once single handedly took out thirty zombies. It was a whole circus tent full of them. Zombie clowns, zombie acrobats, zombie fire breathers just about any type of circus a t you could think about, they were all zombies. 
Kill:  zombies: 257 humans: 13

I'm good at what I do, that's why I've been able to stay alive for so long. I'm fearless because I'm willing to risk my life to do what I love. I am determined to kill every single zombie in North America and remake it as my own. I will be their leader, their saviour. People would move back, rebuild everything that was destroyed, remake America. 

I'm putting up a test to see if the new recruits can make it and if they are zombie hunting material or if they are better as zombie bait. I'm not afraid to risk their lives for them to prove of they could join us. I will lock them in the big warehouse and let out my army of zombies I had trapped in my tunnel. If they survive that by either escaping or killing the zombies, they will officially be a part of my team. 

I had Tank plant tracking devices on each of the possible members. Right now it says they are driving through Colorado and are making their way to Nebraska. I'm quite eager to meet them and put them to the test. 

I set my radio back to Tank and Tate's station. 
"How you guys doing?" 

"Got some real fighters with me," his tone lowered to a whisper,"You got two good ones. One is a chick, real tiny too. The other is a lanky man, but are both good shots haven't seen their survival skills yet."

"What about the other two?"

"One just wants to go to disney, we'll probably find her a working car and let her fend for herself. The other seems like a good shot but is scared easily." 

"hmm I see. Are those gunshots?"

"Yeah the two guys are on the roof shooting down a gang of zombies."

"Very good. I've got a test for those four, tell them to be prepared."

"I don't like that tone."

"It's my devious tone. There's only one way to prove of they are worthy to live."

"Very true." I turned my radio off. 

My trap will be unplanned to them.  They won't be ready and will be forced to think fast and make quick decisions. If they want to live, they better prove their worth. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry now Jalex in this chapter but what do you think of the leader??

Thoughts? Comments?

-Stella :D