Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Answer Me

We were making our way through Colorado so we could meet their leader in Nebraska. Apparently there was a secret passage way through Arizona straight to Nebraska but instead of taking it, here we are in Colorado. We have been following the tank for miles and it's been a day and a half of traveling. We had to go on top of the roof to kill a few zombies every mile or so. 

The Jeep jolted to a stop Tay jumped out of the driver's seat to go yell at Tate. The tank stopped in front of us so it could only mean bad things. Tate jumped out and ignored Tay until she held her double barrel at his shaved skull. 
"Calm down princess." she backed down and ignored the sarcasm in his voice. She got back into the Jeep and slammed the door.
"Lisa!" her head shot up over the car and she came running over to us.
"What?"

"There's a working car, we'll give you a gun and a reasonable amount of bullets. You will be on your way to Disney World and we will come to pick you up once we get there." she gave him a shocked look. 

I was shocked too. She was our weakest link and could not possibly survive a trip to Disney and be able to wait there. She would e dead before she even left Colorado. But all she did was nod her head, take the keys and her weapon and made her way to the Hummer on the side of the rode. She waved and was on her way to Disney. 

I heard a gunshot and a bullet flew and left a mark on Tate's ear. He didn't even flinch. If that bullet was even an inch more to the left, he would have been dead. I looked in the direction the bullet came from to find Jack standing there with a pistol. 
"What the fuck, Jack!?"

"You think that was a fucking good idea!? Let the girl who is afraid to hurt a mother fucking fly on her own across the country all by herself!?"

"She faces a better fate than you guys." Tate simply said and turned around to head back to the tank without hearing another word. Not another word was spoken after that. Jack turned around and sat in the passenger seat, mumbling to himself. 
______________________________

About two hours passed and we came across a sign the welcomed us to Nebraska. Well it said, "Lcom to brask" because half of the sign was hit by cars of people desperate to save themselves. 

We finally pulled up to an abandoned warehouse that looked ready to fall down. Outside there was a military truck parked. It was camouflage with two hundred pound doors, guns on the roof, and bulletproof windows. There was blood smeared on the hood like it ran through an army of zombies. That only meant that Tank and Tate's leader is the best of the best. 

We saw them go in the door and signal us to follow. I handed everyone a gun and some bullets because I kept note on what Tate said to always be prepared to fight no matter where you are. When we got inside and there was no sign of the guys. 

I started to hear the low moan of zombies. It slowly got louder for each of us to hear. Tay's eyes widened a to warn us, but we already knew. I took a step towards Jack and he took a step closer to me. Then hundreds of zombies seem to have come out of nowhere.
"Jack, if we don't make it out alive, just know this. I love you, I'm in love with you and I have been for a while." 

"Pussies." Tay interrupted and then ran off to kill the zombies before they killed her. I looked over and Jack had left my side as well. I got up on the metal table and started to shoot at their heads. One, two, three, four. Reload. I turned to see Tay with a samurai sword she found somewhere and started slicing off the zombies' heads. 

Before I knew it I was out of ammo because I was the stupid one who wasted my bullets. Tay used her sword and get gun was back up and Jack had a baseball bat that he insisted on taking from the Jeep. 

I picked up the metal chair and started to beat down some of the zombies that way but it wasn't very effective. I managed to find a lead pipe and used that to my advantage for a while. I turned to look for Tay and I hadn't seen her. I saw a broken window which probably meant that she escaped. 

I lost track of Jack too which wasn't a good sign. I didn't hear him scream but I was still worried. Somehow I managed to drop the pipe and it rolled under the table I was standing on. I slid under the table to retrieve the pipe but I couldn't get out, I was trapped. Zombies were trying to grab me from every direction, there was no way I was getting out of this. I screamed while I closed my eyes and waited to feel the flesh being torn off my skin. 

But I didn't. Instead I heard gunshots and I felt a hand, a human hand. I got dragged out from under the table and I opened my eyes to see Jack holding me. I was surrounded by dead zombies and more importantly, I was alive. 
"I do too."

"What?" I looked at Jack still confused about everything an how I even survived this long.

"I love you too." before I could respond I felt his lips press agains mine and I felt myself kissing back. 

We broke out kiss to the sound of slow claps in the room. We turned an found a man standing before us. We was small and not very muscular, about 5'7 he had brown hair and had brown facial hair. He had old worn boots, black skinny jeans, and a bloodstained shirt that had the 'Love Is Hell' album cover on it. 
"You passed." was all he said. Tay walked in behind us and sat on the table. 

"I put you guys to the test, you made it out alive. You are now officially part of the team."

"What team?" Tay seemed intrigued.

"My zombie hunting team I out in place to rid North America of its zombies so we can rebuild America as our own."

"And you are?"

"I am Garrett Nickelsen, leader of this prestigious team." 

Alex and I snuck out of the warehouse while Tay questions the guy about his team. He killed people he didn't think were worthy of his team. What a sick bastard. 

We came across a mail truck and Jack had the need to take me inside. First we needed to check if there were any zombies but we were clear. It was dark but Jack insisted on closing the door. 

He started to kiss me again and this time, no one was there to stop us. I felt him reach for something and I pulled back in confusion.
"Calm down, it's a condom." 

I knew where this was headed, and I wasn't about to stop it. Hard enough to believe but, I was going to lose my virginity in the back of a mail truck. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahahaha now the Jalex starts!

Thoughts? Comments?

-Stella :D