Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Alive

When I woke up I felt a body on top of me. It was too dark to know who it was until the memories came flooding back to me. I had sex with Jack Barakat. My best friend. He loved me just as much as I loved him. I never believed that it would happen. I rolled him off of me so I could get up. I tried to r gentle but he hit the ground with a thud. 
"Ow, what the fuck!?"

"Sorry, babe but I need to get up."

He mumbled something I couldn't hear probably about how much it hurt. I swear he was such a little princess. But that princess saved my life countless times already and we're only halfway to Maryland with a short pit stop in Florida.  I realised we were moving. 
"Lex, are we moving?" I remembered we were in a mail truck, it was hard to forget when you were fucking on top of hundreds of letters. I opened the door to the back and I saw the road moving underneath us. 

"Yeah, but I checked this truck, it didn't run." I climbed up on the roof and saw us being towed by the tank. Behind us was Garrett's military car. Then I realised that I was ass naked on the roof of a mail truck in front of four of the only survivors. I hopped back into the car but I heard Garrett whistle out of his car to make fun of me. 

Jack found a flashlight and handed me my clothes. He was dressed and trying to go through the mail. I got dressed too and sat in the corner of the truck remembering every detail of last night. 
"Lex, this is for you." he held out a letter to me, it was from Cheyenne. He seemed reluctant to give it to me. I took it and my hands started to shake as I went to open it. I broke the seal and the light shining on it from the flashlight went dead. I heard Jack mutter fuck several times trying to shake the flashlight donut would come back on. I just sat there and felt tears in my eyes because even though I love Jack, it didn't mean Cheyenne meant nothing to me. She was like family and I was holding the last part of her that wasn't covered in blood and guts. I know she didn't make it.

The mail truck came to an abrupt stop and we went flying towards the metal walls of the mail truck. I held the letter tight, knowing I could read it once I got into the light. We heard a knock on the back door.
"You guys decent!?" We heard Tay shout from the other side of the door. We opened it and jumped out as Tank unhitched the truck from the back of the tank. 

"You guys should have told us you were gonna sex it up in the back of the mail truck, we were looking for you forever when we were going to leave. We heard Alex moaning and we took the truck with us." I blushes as Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the Jeep. He sat in the driver's seat and I sat shotgun. We can appropriately call it shotgun cause we do shoot out the window with a shotgun. Tay frowned and climbed in the back.

I looked down at the letter in my hand and saw Cheyenne's handwriting on the envelope. Just seeing that shot a shiver down my spine. I opened the envelope and slowly unfolded the handwritten letter inside, savouring her memory. 

Dear Alex, 

By the time you get this letter I will be long gone. I am to get on the neighbor's private plane and e on may way to England. Isobel insists she stay with Peter and wait for you but I told them you could handle yourself, you're a strong man. I tried my hardest to convince them, but they aren't coming with me. I love you and with you the best, I hope that some day we can be happy together. 

-Cheyenne 

There was a date on the letter, it was sent two days ago, she is very much alive. I was overjoyed to hear her being alive but also upset because when we met I would have to tell her that Jack was the one I wanted to be with. Or was it? I could feel tears steaming down my face and Jack looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay, Lex?"

"Cheyenne, she's alive." I sniffed and sputtered out. Jack turned his head back to the road muttering a sarcastic, great, and that's it. 

I sat back and knew that he thought I still had feeling for Cheyenne, I did. But right now I don't know if they are romantic feelings or just family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg I'm super sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was finishing long live us and then I had some personal issues that I'm not going to bore you with.

Sooo. Thoughts? Comments?

-Stella :D