Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Secretly In Love

Log #4 

We just left Nebraska and Alex is currently driving us through Kansas. Tay has been in charge of killing zombies while we were on the road because she said I needed to spend more time with Alex. I didn't want to spend time with him. It was obvious that he cares about Cheyenne more than r does about me. He started to cry when he found out she was alive. 
Okay so maybe I'm feeling jealous but I think I have a right to. 

Onto more important matters, we haven't run into many zombies lately because most of the zombies in Nebraska were set loose in the warehouse we were trapped in. Right now I'm still in the lead for kills. 
Me: 278 Tay: 198 Alex: 134

I don't know how many kills Garrett, Tate, and Tank have but out of the three of us, I'm winning. I think about Lisa a lot, I'm worried about her. She's probably out of gas by now which means she was walking. Walking is very dangerous when zombies prowl. She only has minimal food and weapons, so there is a small chance she has made it. 

Tay had barely talked to us after the mail truck event. She probably feels awkward around us. I h w no idea why, we only had sex. Apparently Alex was a virgin too so we both lost our virginity to each other. I lost my virginity to my best friend. That makes me feel better when I think about that because it makes me feel like Alex cares more about me that Cheyenne. I highly doubt it since he was dating her for six years. I recall him saying that she was saving herself for marriage or some shit like that. 

I away got along with Cheyenne. I was jealous every time she started talking to me about her date she just had with Alex and all the sweet things he did for her. I almost hated her for that, but I knew I hate to be patient. It payed off. 

I planned to get to Maryland and after we try to find any friends or family that survived if any we were going to find a boat at the harbor and sail to England and live with Alex's family there. His parents may not be alive, his dogs might not be alive, but we will still people we love that are not drooling blood and moaning for food. 
__________________________

We had to stop and find gas to fill up the Jeep. That's what was good because no one drove cars anymore because they limped around. There was enough gas around and we didn't have to pay for anything. We took things from the gas station that we needed an we were on our way.

Tay jumped into the driver's seat so I sat with Alex in the back. We drove through the night because there were no safe places to rest and we needed to get to the East coast as soon as possible. Te military's bombs were catching up to us because of our detour to Nebraska. Let's just hope that stopping in Florida doesn't ruin our chances on finding loved ones in Baltimore. 

Alex fell asleep on my lap an I saw Tay smiling at us from the front seat. 
"You really love him, don't you."

"I really do, and I have for a long time."

"Before the zombies?"

"Very much before, that's why I was and am so set on protecting him, I can't live without him." I turned down to look at Alex and I saw one of his eyes open, secretly listening in. 
"Did you have anyone?" I said trying to change the subject because Alex was eavesdropping. 

"I did," she sighed, "lost him to the zombies, he tried to protect me and they got him. I vowed from that day that no zombies were going to get me, I was going to survive because Jordan would have wanted me to." I looked at her in the mirror ad saw her eyes water. 
"And if Alex died, he'd want you to do the same. Sometimes you ave to fight your own battles, sometimes you help others finish theirs and if you really care about someone, you'll win. You'll do it for them." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg sorry I haven't updated I've gotten so into my new fic I almost forgot and then I'm getting obsessed with this comic thing hahaha well I hope you enjoy it!

Feedback?

-Stella :D