Status: This story is a work in progress. I will post more depending on the feedback

Heaven and Hell

The Deal

From within the shadows a figure emerged. At first glance he appeared to be a young man with long black hair, but there were a few differences. His skin was abnormally pale, almost white, and his pupils were dark slits.

He gazed around the clearing that was a battlefield only moments ago between the Order of the Holy Light and the demon Alvora. Alvora had been too weak to stop the agents of God, but he was only a C Class Greater Demon, a class of weaklings. Tyrin laughed softly to himself, revealing his pointed teeth.

“So the supposed Great Alvora is dead,” a voice said. Tyrin glanced on the ground where normally a shadow would be, but instead was his host, the human Sato, and a rather pathetic human at that. But he was a willing host and Tyrin had enjoyed the use of the boy’s body, as the boy had enjoyed using Tyrin’s power.

“Yes, but he’s not the reason why we are here,” Tyrin hissed back.

“Then why are we here?” Sato asked tilting his head slightly.

“We’re here because Serin thinks someone here might still be useful.” the demon replied. Sato blinked.

“Everyone is dead...” Sato said uncertainly. He let out a yelp in pain as Tyrin mentally attacked him.

“Shut up! I know what I’m doing!” the demon snarled. Sato quietly phased to the back of his own mind, but was still watching. Tyrin shook his head and strode around the clearing. He passed the pile of dust that were the remains of Alvora and sneered. Some nearby movement caught his attention. A woman dressed in old fashioned human clothing was crawling toward him.

“H-help me” she begged, extending a bloody hand. She had a gaping hole in her stomach. Tyrin knelt down beside her.

“You’re the one I’ve come for,” he whispered in her ear. The Witch gave him a puzzled expression. She began to have a coughing fit, spitting up blood all the while. She rolled onto her back, gasping for air.

“I can help you Witch with no name, if you pledge your soul to me,” he hissed.

“I-I already g-gave it to Alvora,” she strained on each word as she spoke.

“With Alvora dead his contracts are annulled. Make a new one with me and I will ensure that you live.” he said. The Witch glared up at him, but he knew she was considering it. “Join me and you’ll have power you’ve never even dreamed.” Tyrin extended his hand to the Witch, who stared at it.

“Who are you?” she asked. She had another coughing fit, spitting up more blood, she was going to die soon.

“I am the Shadow Demon,” Tyrin replied, smiling broadly, revealing his pointed teeth. The Witch’s eyes grew wide in fear and awe. Tyrin knew his reputation preceded him. The Witch grabbed Tyrin’s outstretched hand.

“I will serve you Master Tyrin,” she said staring straight into his slits. Tyrin’s smile grew broader, his eyes glinting with glee. A shadow wrapped itself around the Witch’s arm and slithered its way towards the hole in her stomach. In an instant the wound sealed itself shut like it was never even there. The Witch gasped and touched her new skin with her free hand. Tyrin stood up, picking the With up with him.

“And now we take our leave,” he said. A black circle appeared at their feet. The Witch stared in disbelief as they both sank into it slowly. Tyrin chuckled at her surprise as they disappeared from Central Park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I actually had 2 ideas for this chapter & had to decide which one to use. I chose this 1 featuing Tyrin(obviously). I shall hopefully be posting more soon, with the start of the next saga so keep a look out for it :)