Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

And He Never Came Home Drunk Again...

My eyes widened and my breath caught in my chest.

"Live together?" I asked. He looked nervous now.

"Yeah, we're adults and we've been together for two years, I think we can make this decision."

"Would we move into your apartment or mine?"

He scratched the back of his head.

"Uh--well, I was thinking we could…I don't know…" He mumbled.

"CC, what?" I asked softly.

"You'll think it's stupid." He laughed, but I could tell something was bothering him.

"I won't." I promised.

"I was thinking maybe we could…well…maybe we could get a house…" He offered.

A…a house…a house…

He wants to move into a house…

Together.

"We can afford it…" He trailed off.

"Chris, we're not even living together…" I bit my lip, "Are we really ready for a house?"

"I want to be…" He sighed, "I really want to look into getting a house."

"Okay," I nodded, "How about we move all of our stuff into one of our apartments--"

"Yours, your apartment is huge." I laughed.

"Okay, and from there we'll look at renting a house?" The end of my sentence became a question.

"Buying a house." He corrected.

"Buying a house?" I bit my lip again.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay." I breathed. His small, nervous smile became a grin.

"Thank you!" He kissed me, pushing me back on the bed.

"We need to go down for breakfast…" I reminded.

"Fuck me." He groaned rolling off me in irritation.

"Can't, we have breakfast." I chuckled, leaning over to peck him on the lips before getting up and dressing.

***

"How did you children sleep?" Maria smiled at us as she bustled about the kitchen.

"Amazing, thank you, Mrs. Mora." I smiled back.

"Please, I told you, call me Ma!" She shook her head, grinning before smacking CC's hand out of the bowl of bacon. "Use your manners!"

He grinned sheepishly before wiping his hands off on the napkin she proceeded to hand him.

"Christian tells me you don't eat meat--"

"It's not meat, it's bacon!" Jose spoke, putting down his coffee.

I laughed.

"No, I don't eat meat." I agreed.

"Do you eat pancakes?"

"Of course she eats pancakes, ma." Chris rolled his eyes.

"I'm just making sure." She turned back to the stove, "I don't want to embarrass you, Christian."

"Already did that when you mentioned grandkids, Maria." Jose snorted and she made a disapproving noise.

"This is my American food." She informed me, placing perfectly formed and golden pancakes on my plate.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome! Tell me how they are!" She turned back to the stove again. "Jose, your eggs are done." She dumped half of a pan full of eggs onto her husbands plate and dumped the other half on CC's. "I'm eating pancakes with my daughter."

"Ma, we're not married…" CC groaned.

"Oh, Christian, leave her be. Your mother is just loco." His dad chuckled. "Don't get married until you're sure it's right. I made that mistake."

"Jose!" Maria snapped.

"Though, Bronwyn doesn't seem even half as crazy as your mother." He grinned before getting whacked over the head by his wife.

I giggled, snuggling into CC's side as there was a flash of a camera.

"In my own damn house." Christian muttered.

"Christian Mora, you watch your mouth!" His mother snapped, holding a silver camera I hadn't noticed prior to the picture. "You guys are so cute, Bronwyn, dear." She gushed, turning to me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"So what do you kids have planned today?" She sat down with us at the table.

"I don't know, Ma, I was just going to show her the town, all the old places I used to hang out and stuff." Chris shrugged and I smiled at him.

"Well, your father and I are going to Church--"

"The bar." Her husband mumbled.

"Oh, enough of you!"

"You said 'yes' to marrying me." Jose pointed out. "You could have declined."

"Love makes you do cosas estupidas." Maria sighed, shaking her head sadly.

"Stupid things." CC whispered in my ear.

"I got that, thanks, I've taken Spanish since kindergarten." I whispered back, laughing quietly.

"Well, you did better than I did, I only took it in high school, and only for the requirement…and my parents speak it." He sighed as his parents bickered, mostly playfully, around us.

"You ready to go?" He asked, getting up, suddenly.

I nodded, getting up and taking both of our plates to the sink and starting to wash them.

"Christian! You let your guest do all of the work!" His mother spun around on him.

"He might as well make her know now that he won't be doing any work." Jose laughed, "At least the boy is honest."

"Sorry, Ma." He apologized, quickly moving to help me, but I'd already finished.

"It's okay, no trouble." I promised her.

He sighed.

"Ready now?" He asked.

I checked my hair with my hands, I'd showered and I didn't want it frizzy or anything. I nodded.

"Okay, well, we're going to head out now, Mom." He smiled.

She wished us a fun time and we were out the door. He dragged me around the block. He ran me around in circles in his neighborhood, pointing out all of the places he went as a kid before taking me to his backyard when his parents had gone to Church. He helped me climb up a ladder into a small tree house. I giggled.

"It's so cozy up here." I commented.

"Mom kept it clean by the looks of it." He commented approvingly. It was surprisingly spacious for a tree house, but even still it hardly fit the two of us and I wondered if it'd support our weight. "My mom and Dad used to sit up here with me. I don't remember it this cramped then…" He chuckled, letting his legs swing over the edge. I was just relieved to know it had the previous ability to hold up some decent weight.

I looked around it. There were faded pictured scratched into the wood with little sharpie'd words here and there, names and curses for the most part.

"I used to come up here when I got upset about something, or when something went really well…" He sighed, "It was my spot."

I nodded and silence fell between us again.

"Thank you," I whispered, "For showing it to me."

He nodded, swinging his legs to jump to the ground.

"Don't you dare." I warned.

"Wynnxx, I made this jump when I was sixteen." He laughed. "And I was surprisingly shorter then, despite the age."

"Still." I bit my lip. He chuckled and did it anyways, landing on his feet with a light landing.

"Come on," He called. I eased my way back onto the ladder and he rolled his eyes. "Jump, Wynnie." He laughed, "I'll catch you, I promise."

"You'd better." I grumbled, letting go and letting myself more fall back than actually jump. He caught me easily and put me down.

"See, wasn't so bad." He smiled.

"No, it wasn't." I smiled back, leaning up on my tip-toes to peck him on the lips.

***

"And I smacked him on the back of the head and he didn't come home drunk ever again!" Maria told the story of CC's first drunk moment over an amazing home-cooked meal. I giggled and Chris hid his head.

"Oh, God, Ma." He groaned, "Why did you bring that up?"

"I think it's cute." I teased him lightly and he glared which made me giggle harder.

"She has a right to know!" His mother defended, giving me a wink.

"My God…" He held his head in his hands.

"It all comes out now, doesn't it." I giggled. "Wait until the guys hear about this one."

"You wouldn't…" He looked at me, shock written all over his face. "You wouldn't say a thing…"

I shrugged.

"Maybe."

"If you're sharing that with all of his friends," His father began, laughing, "I have tons more you can share, too."

"Dad!" Chris looked at him.

"I'm just telling her about what she's getting herself into." He shrugged innocently. I turned to him with a small smile.

"Okay so this one time--"

***

A week could go by amazingly fast and we were already getting off the plane back at home.

"There should be a taxi outside for u--" CC began when a fangirl scream pierced the vicinity. I bit my lip, a little amused.

"Y-you're…" A girl just appeared in front of us, stuttering, eyes wide with awe.

"Hi, I'm CC, and you're name is?" He held out a hand with a smile on his face.

"Anna…" She blushed.

"Well, Anna, did you want an autograph or a hug or something?"

She nodded, "Can I have a picture?"

He smiled I took the phone she held out to take a picture of them together. Careful to hit save on the old-style phone, I handed it back to her with a smile.

"Thank you!" She gave him a hug and scampered off--to join her family, I'd assume.

"Thank you." He smiled after her before turning back to me.

"How about we catch that taxi you called?" I smiled.

"Sounds good." He agreed as we proceeded to the door.

"When do you want to start moving in?" I asked him softly.

"Soon, we can start before we visit your parents this weekend." He offered.

"Sounds good." I nodded.

"We'll need help…"

"How about we decide what you're moving with because maybe we could get a storage unit or something--"

"Fantastic." He cut me off with a kiss.

"How was the visit to the parents?" A familiar voice questioned. I turned around to see Sammi, swinging her car keys.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed, giving her a hug.

"Called the taxi company, acted like CC, there's no need for them to get you anymore." She explained in a sentence. "I figured I'd pick you lovebirds up. Moving in together, huh? Interesting." She smiled at us. "Come on, your brother's in the car."

She led us to him and we climbed in after throwing our bags in the trunk.

"So, how was the visit?" Sammi asked again.

"Funny." I smiled. "I heard some great stories--"

"Wynnie!" Chris covered my mouth with his hand. "Nothing, she heard nothing."

Jeremy chuckled and Sammi gasped.

"Oh! You'll never believe what they've told me," CC and I looked at each other, eyes wide with fear. She wouldn't just out right tell him we were thinking about moving in together…would she?

"What?" He glanced back in the rearview window.

"They're visiting your parents this weekend, too." I let out a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding.

"Well, that's going to be an interesting trip, then, won't it?" My brother laughed.

Fucking hell.

Why does family exist?
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY! I'm super busy this weekend/early this week and I feel like absolute shit so I'm going to bed at 8 o'clock XD

Starbabyekj - Oh, good! I was worried about how to portray them... Now I've gotta figure out what I'm doing with Wynnie's parents. I didn't really have them do much here because I didn't know how I wanted them to be, but I think I do now...

So comment my lovely subscribers and readers! Yay! :D