Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

I Can't Wait

"CC…" I looked around at our new house. It was empty, completely and totally empty, but it was ours. Willy barked, wagging his tail and I set him down gently on the tile floor.

"It's amazing isn't it?"

"It's so much bigger than I remember…" I bit my lip, turning my head to look at him as he'd wrapped his arms around my waist and held me so my back was firmly against his stomach. "You sure you can afford this?"

"Made hardly a dent, I promise, Wynnie." He chuckled. "Don't worry about it."

I took a shaky breath and nodded.

Willy barked again. His barks were funny, and I think it's because he didn't realize he was making noise. They were squeaks, but he was still young, and they almost rattled through his small frame like he couldn't form them right. I guess it makes sense, he could never hear any other dogs to learn from them. Maybe dogs are just like deaf people…

But, either way, he's adorable and he's a trouble maker. He gets into everything.

"Wynnxx, have you seen my make-up?"

"Never thought I'd ever hear my boyfriend say that." I laughed. "I don't touch it, I don't wear black warpaint. Look in the drawer again."

"Wynn, it's not there." He called out and I sighed, making my way to the bathroom. Just as I was about to turn the corner to approach the small hall of doors that led to the bedrooms and the bathroom of the apartment, a streak of white ran into me, jumping up and placing blackened paws on my jeans.

"I think I found it." I laughed as Willy gave me a friendly smile, face streaked in black as if he'd rolled in everything.

"Oh, Christ." CC sighed, walking over to us and sitting down next to the puppy. "You little devil."

"You stole Daddy's make-up." I giggled. "He's not a manly example, Willy, you shouldn't let your father be a role model appearance-wise. It might send the wrong message."

CC looked up at me, eyebrows raised.

"Because that wasn't my dick in your vagina last night, sorry, my bad." He said sarcastically, but his eyes held a playful gleam that assured my my moment of panic thinking he was upset with me was wrong.

That's what I loved about CC, I could always tell his mood from his eyes. It made me far more comfortable with him.

"I'm pretty sure that qualifies me as manly."

I stuck my tongue out at him before bending down and scooping Willy up.

"Come on, baby, time to give you a bath."

"Don't forget the make-up remover and you should probably exfoliate. That shit is a bitch to get out."


"So, the movers are only moving in the bed and the couches and the refrigerator." CC sighed.

"Why?" I snapped, "I spoke with them about this, Chris." I whined.

"I know, I know. I'm pissed. But, they're giving us a huge discount for the 'inconvenience' and I called the guys to help out--"

"I've got a question." I said randomly, cutting him off. "Why don't you guys ever take a break from each other?"

He frowned at me, cocking his head to the side.

"Not that it bothers me." I assured quickly, "It doesn't. I'm just curious. Aren't you guys sick of each other? You're together like all of the time." I pointed out.

"Yes and no, we're like best friends." He shrugged, "We have our moments. And, we all hang out with our other friends, you know that." He pointed out, too.

"I guess so." I nodded.

He chuckled.

"Moment over?"

"Moment over." I agreed.

***

"N-no, the couch goes there…"I I trailed off, pointing at a spot in the soon-to-be living room as Ashley and my brother glared at me.

"I don't see you moving it, Wynn." My brother snapped.

"She's here with me, supervising." Sammi smiled, coming up behind me. Quickly she made a face. "Boy, you're stupid. There's a TV next to the couch…who watches TV like that?! Move it across from it."

I nodded.

"Oh, Christ, woman." Ashley groaned, proceeding to move the couch again.

Sammi had gotten her bandmates to help out too, so they were struggling with this just as much.

CRASH

I looked towards the ceiling and sighed.

"Holy fuck, the bed is in pieces…" CC stared at the pile in the truck.

"What did you think, CC, the bed would come pre-assembled. You watched them pack up yesterday, didn't you know they broke it apart?" Sammi laughed. He shot her a glare.


"I think the bed is literally in pieces now…" I sighed.

"Probably…" She nodded.

"You wanna just go upstairs and assemble that…I'm really beginning to lose faith in his attempts."

She laughed and nodded again and we ascended the stairs to the master bedroom. Upon entering, we saw Andy, Jake, and CC slaving over something that currently resembled a straight line…

"Y-you've been up h-here for an hour, you've only con-n-nected two pieces…" I frowned.

"This is hard work!" Andy snapped back.

"Hey, Wynnie, how many Black Veil Brides members does it take to assemble a bed frame?" Sammi joked.

"None." I smiled.

"Yeah, move over, boys." Sammi agreed, sitting down next to the mess. "We're going to get some work done on this, go help the others."

They looked between themselves for a moment before nodding and leaving us.

Sammi and I looked at each other before she held up a small piece.

"I've got a model number." She showed me the piece.

"I've got a smartphone…" We smiled at each other. I typed in the model number and came up with directions.

it took some work, we're admittedly a little weaker than the guys and some of the "lift-hold-drill" moves were kind of difficult, but we got it.

It only took an hour and a half or so.

We walked back downstairs to see a train-wreck of furniture scattered. There was a whole section of things that belonged upstairs that hadn't been moved up there.

"You gave up?" CC chuckled, coming over to us.

"We finished." I shook my head, looking around him at the mess. "The hell are you doing here?"

"Organizing." He said seriously.

"Oh, Christ, no wonder you boys need a manager…" I frowned.

"We need a manager because we're professionals and we're signed," He told me, "Our lack of organization when it comes to moving furniture has absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Ashley, s-stop drinking, the alcohol cabinet hasn't even been d-designated yet." I whined, pulling at my hair and almost entirely ignoring the fact my boyfriend just made a smart-ass remark to me.

"Where's the puppy?" CC asked.

"In his bedroom, upstairs." I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"Just making sure he's in the house." He nodded. I watched Ashley place the bottle that had been--illegally mind you--packed in our car with our 'carry home luggage' down on a random side of the kitchen counter and on the opposite side of the room from the box with the rest of the alcohol. "Why does he have a room? He's a dog."

"Because we're moving in and he could get out of the house." I pushed past him to help move a coffee table into the designated living room.

"Stop, Wynn, you're going to hurt yourself." CC sighed. I raised an eyebrow and stood up straight, placing my hands on my hips.

"Never say that to a girl." Jake laughed.

"Say what?"

"Imply that she's weaker." My brother chuckled, too.

"Juliet threatened to give me a black eye for telling her to stop fixing the appliances and that I'd replace the shower-head myself." Andy agreed. "It's not so much feminism as it is the fact I'm pretty sure a girl Wynnie's size can drag a coffee table just fine, like she built the bed. By the way, I don't know how you managed that, but thanks, it gives us somewhere to put our mattress pile." He nodded to the mattress that was riskily leaning against the railing. I sighed.

"I've g-got the small stuff down here." I smiled at CC, trying to breathe past the stutter I had around the guys in Sammi's band and friendship circle that had come to help. Plus, I knew my brother's (as well as boyfriend's) band well enough to talk, but we weren't constantly hanging out, so I didn't talk to them much. I guess that's kind of pathetic, after two years of dating their drummer and the entire time knowing them through my brother…"P-please get the guys to help you move stuff upstairs so we can organize it. And don't open that last door on the left until we can close the front door, or even at all. I just t-took him outside for the bathroom so he should be fine. I just don't want him r-running out."

CC nodded and kissed my forehead before they all started the hard work of hauling drawers and the likes upstairs.

I finished moving couches and tables and cleaning the kitchen as well as finishing placing chairs and such in the dining room. Sammi stayed downstairs to help me. It was only about two or three hours after that that we were officially moved in (as far as furniture went at least, we had to unpack everything tomorrow from boxes).

Boxes were still scattered across our new living room floor as well as in the bedroom upstairs. But, Willy was out and about now, and Juvie was in his new corner of the living room.

"He's so cute." Sammi cooed, looking into the cage. "My hedgehog would kill me if I did this. It's a love-hate relationship, so then again, maybe he wouldn't mind. Your rat is just adorable. Jinxx--"

"We're not getting a rat." He groaned.

She frowned and stood up, turning around.

"I was just going to say 'come look,' but thanks." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Loosen up." Chris chuckled in my ear. "You're so tense, we're all friends here."

I took a breath.

"There." He smiled, kissing me softly as he turned to the rest of the crowd on the couches. "You guys want to all just go out to eat?" He asked.

Everyone looked around the room at each other before shrugging and giving their mostly shared responses of "okay" and "sure, why not?"

We left within fifteen minutes of the announcement, after deciding on some bar and grill and getting into our cars.

***

"Look at him." I chuckled as we walked into the house. Willy was curled up on the couch.

"He has two beds. He chose the couch." CC sighed. "Smart dog."

"Willy," I called quietly, forgetting the puppy was deaf for a moment. I did that a lot, I could remember to give signs for commands, but I always forgot I couldn't call him.

CC tapped on the back of the couch and the puppy's eyes slowly opened. He looked to where the origin of the vibrations was behind him on the couch and gave a little puppy smile at us. I nodded my head to the stairs and gave our command for follow and he hopped off the couch and trotted behind us up the stairs. I was sure he'd have followed anyways, but I wanted to be safe.

The one thing about WIlly that I found most adorable, was the fact he loved to be independent. He went exploring on his own. He got into trouble on his own. And most of all, he slept on his own. He loved company, and he was more than happy to jump on our bed every now and again, but he needed "Willy time" and he would just jog off to his own area to sleep. It was nice sometimes, Most importantly, he would sleep with me until CC got home on late nights at the studio or with the guys and would wake up, escape from my cuddling, and leave as soon as CC sat down on the bed. It was adorable, apparently. He'd be the first thing to wake us up in the morning, bouncing playfully on the bed, because he loves to play with us and sit with us, but he just liked being alone to sleep.

His vet said he might just prefer sleeping alone in general, though dogs are primarily pack animals and like groups. Or, he might be so sensitive to feeling vibrations instead of hearing that he can't stand the feeling of a shared bed and keeps waking up instinctively to keep himself safe.

Willy stood up and leaned his front paws on my thighs and I kneeled down and played with his ears before giving him a small kiss on the head and he ran off excitedly into his new room.

CC laughed at the puppy's enthusiasm and we ventured into our own new room to prepare for bed and sleep.

***

"Oh, God, do we really have to unpack today?" CC groaned as I shook his shoulders gently to wake him up.

"Yeah, and we don't have food in the house, so we need to go out for breakfast if you want to eat." I sighed.

"I hate moving." He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, well, it's definitely no walk in the park." I agreed, wondering to myself if I'd ever have to move again. Would I be here the rest of my life? With him?

I really couldn't picture myself…

But I also couldn't picture myself with anyone else…

"Yeah…" He trailed off. "Okay, shower and then breakfast. Where's the box of shower stuff?" He dug around the labeled boxes after getting out of bed.

"Where's our clothes?" I thought for a moment. He turned around to smile at me. "We--uh--already put clothes away in the drawers and the boxes marked closet were taken out and put int he closet."

"Y-you…" I frowned. "CC!"

"Kinda funny thing," He chuckled, "I mean we didn't really organize it, we just kind of…threw it in."

I sighed and got up to look in the unorganized drawers. He'd been telling the truth.

"By 'we' you mean?"

"Me and the guys…no one special."

"My underwear were in those boxes." I crossed my arms.

"Your brother was horrified, Jake thought it was 'very Wynnie,' Ashley agreed with Jake, and Andy said 'definitely good palate for her skin tone.'"

"CC!" I whined. "Oh my God."

"I'm kidding, Wynnie." He chuckled, "You think I'd let them even close to those boxes? I threw the stuff in while you were finding the toothbrushes. The boxes in the closets aren't unpacked yet." He promised.

I sighed with relief.

Just then, my phone rang. I scrambled over boxes to get back to the nightstand and resorted to just jumping onto the bed and crawling there.

"Hello?" I answered without double-checking the caller I.D.

"Hey, Girlie." Sammi laughed, "Just wake up?"

"Why are you calling at seven in the morning?" I sighed.

"Figured I'd wake you up, you've got loads of unpacking to do." She pointed out, "But I wanted to invite you to something."

"Oh?"

"I'm doing a stickam tonight." She stated.

"Okay, that's nice." I laughed.

"Well, come here and be in it!"

"Oh, God, no, Sammi the fans think I'm a bitch." I groaned, "Even my fans think I'm a bitch."

"Because you don't talk." She agreed, "But you and I both know you have no problem talking into cameras!"

"Oh, God…Sammi."

"So, why not let them know the real Wynnie? They'll love you." She promised. "I mean, there's no hate really, just ridiculous rumors, and you get to respond to questions however you'd like."

I sighed.

"Will you do it? It'd be a great break from unpacking!"

I looked at CC who was looking at me questioningly. I put my hand over the receiver gently and told him the situation. He smiled and shrugged, agreeing with Sammi that'd it'd be a good way for my fans and the BVB fans to get to know me.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Yes!" She cheered. "I'll see you here, eight o'clock."

***

"It's seven fifty-five, you're insanely late!" Sammi hurried me into the house. My brother wasn't here, no clue as to why as CC was still back at our house. I didn't question it, I'd rather him not be.

"You said eight." I laughed.

"Is when it starts! Let's go!" She dragged me to the bedroom and sat me down, moving her laptop and such to the places she wanted them.

"And three, two, one--" She clicked a button. She looked at me, "You tweeted this to your followers too, right?"

I nodded and waved at the camera, watching the viewer's grow in number.

"Right, so, hi there." Sammi smiled. "I haven't done one of these in forever, not since I was touring last, I don't think." She chuckled. "I'm Sammi, which…it'd be weird if you didn't know that because…well…I tweeted this…so how else did you find it?"

I shook my head with a small smile.

"They might be here for me, Sammi." I pointed out softly.

"True." She sighed. "Holy…where did all the viewers come from." She frowned.

In a period of only three minutes, we'd gained about one hundred (or more) viewers on top of what we'd already had.

"No, he didn't." I frowned before checking my phone.

"What?" Sammi looked at me before reading through the comments.

"You asshat." I groaned, reading my twitter feed before looking at the camera. "You just flooded Sammi's chat!"

"Oh, that's…annoying." She sighed, "Jinxx does it every now and again."

She frowned at a comment.

"Yes, I call him Jinxx! It's his name, isn't it?" She sighed, "That's creepy that you think you know that."

"Who told you his name is Jeremy?" I laughed, "You're sorely mistaken. I call my brother by his real name. Whoever said that was wrong, his name is Jonathan." I shook my head in mock disappointment. "You're all slacking on your Google stalking!"

"Oh, you just ruined the secret, Wynn." Sammi sighed.

"Whoops." I shrugged, "I just ruined my brother's life."

She laughed.

"Oh, it's remotely unexciting living with him." She shrugged, "He's a guy. It's all 'make me a sandwich' and such."

"I'm living with who, now?" I frowned at the chat. It's scary how they all know, within a day, that I've moved into a house with CC, though I admit we were living in my apartment together before that. "Who? I don't know a Christian…"

My phone buzzed.

Gee, thanks, babe…

I laughed and showed the phone to Sammi who shook her head, grinning.

"Hey, CC." She smiled, "Where are you?"

My cover is blown! He responded in the chat.

"Hey, Sammi!" I pointed to a quickly moving comment that I think she'd just caught.

"Oh, congrats, I didn't know you were pregnant!" She said sarcastically, hugging me.

She's what?! I caught out of the corner of my eye.

I pretended to tear up.

"I know, I don't know why people pay for pregnancy tests when you can find out via stickam chat for free!" I dabbed at my eyes before turning back to the laptop entirely and laughing.

"Honestly, guys, if she were pregnant, I'd have to kill her. CC should not reproduce." Sammi said in a serious manner.

"Who is CC?!" I whined. "And since when am I dating him?!" I teased.

Um, pictures do not lie.

Sammi pointed that one out and it disappeared in a moment.

"Photoshop." Sammi reminded, "We've all been through this before, guys, photoshop is a miracle."

I laughed

***

"You guys had fun." CC chuckled as I walked in the door to find him sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile. He moved so I could sit on his lap and I took the invitation. I pecked him on the lips.

"I finished unpacking the kitchen, but someone has to go shopping tomorrow."

I sighed.

"I'll go tomorrow. You're at the studio, right?"

He nodded.

"When does the next tour start?" I asked him quietly.

"Not for a bit, we want to tour for this album." He thought a moment. "We haven't had anything set in stone yet, but as of now it looks like we have a month or two more at home…" He looked back at me. "I mean, we'll be playing shows within a four hour radius for that time, though…so…" He shrugged.

"That's the longest you've been home it feels like." I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged again.

Silence fell between us.

"So, I hear you're pregnant."

We looked at each other a moment before we both burst into laughter.

"Wouldn't that be something." I shook my head, still smiling.

"I think we'd make gorgeous babies." He laughed.

"If they turned out with your personality, I don't think I could live here anymore." I kissed his neck softly, mostly just because it was there.

"I'm a lovely person." He defended.

I chuckled.

"You going to the center tomorrow?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah, we're finishing up the music for Legend." I nodded.

"Amazing." He kissed me quickly. "When does it come out?"

"Um, no clue, give it a bit. They'll start rehearsals for the last movement…I guess next week?" I made it into a question. "But, that's an estimate."

"Good, I want to see it while I'm in town." He smiled at me.

"Oh, ew, no…" I whined.

"I've never seen anything of yours." He pointed out. "Matter of fact, Wynnie, I've never seen you play except for that one time at your apartment when I begged you to and you played Coffin."

I groaned.

"Because that's always your reaction!" He sighed. "Wynnie, you support me, I want to be able to support you fully. I want to understand what you do and who you are."

"CC, I'm crap at playing."

"That's not what Sammi and Jinxx say, and certainly not what the classy LA natives say based on the responses to the ballets you've helped, if not entirely, composed." He looked into my eyes and I shifted my gaze to the floor. "Let me hear you play violin one day."

"Sunday." I gave in.

"What?" He looked hopeful.

"Sunday." I looked back up at him. "I have a…thing. I'm expected to be at some…convention. I did a shoot and now they want me there. I'll be playing violin."

He grinned.

"Awe, little Wynnxx." He chuckled, giving me a quick eskimo kiss. I gave him a small smile. "I can't wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Starbabyekj - Okay, I know, right? I want to just fly out and adopt him. But, with a partially deaf cat, a fully deaf dog is probably the last thing my family needs (on top of our other pets) XD but he's adorable, and I'm sure you're dog ish too :p

JustMaddi666 - awe, I know, isn't he cute?! I love how I can make a dog the central theme to my story in mere sentences and a picture XD but yesh and here's another update!

So, I have a whole 12 subscribers, which is totally awesome and all...but...where are all of you in the way of comments? Okay, I know, I do it too where I'm busy so I click the exit right after I read, or I get kind of left behind because I'm too busy and then too tired to check my emails for a few days, or otherwise are unable to and I just can't...but comments are nice XD and I like to hear opinions, whether good or bad :) so share! Sharing is caring *nods seriously*

But I adore y'all no matter what, just for giving me the chance and time of day :) now I'm off to (finally) see Spiderman!