Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Put on Some Clothes...

"Sammi…" I bit my lip, looking in the mirror.

"Oh, come on, Wynnie! You're a freaking Suicide Girl now!" She laughed, "You'll be lucky if you ever wear clothes again and you're worried about this? It's adorable! And it's not like it's revealing!" She smiled, tugging the last bit of my currently blonde hair back. "You're a mini-me!" She cheered.

"You're like a year older than me, Sammi." I rolled my eyes. It is a little strange, when you think about it, that my brother would choose to date and marry someone so close to his own sister's age, but I don't really mind. She treats me like she's older, but I think that's because that's how Jeremy treats me and he's just rubbed off on her too much.

"A whole year! I'm so old!" She laughed teasingly. "Come on, let me see your eyes."

"I can do my own make-up." I protested. I did cosmetology as a kind of side-project. And she knows that, I've helped her out on a few shoots when I was in town.

"Fine." She stuck her tongue out at me and sat on my bed.

I looked in the mirror, taking a mental note to dust it off tomorrow because the moving truck seemed to have rained dust on it, and did my make-up.

"I love your apartment, by the way." She commented, "Really cute. I can't believe you can afford this by yourself. I'm so jealous."

I gave a nervous smile.

"I guess I just got really lucky with my jobs." I admitted.

"When are you going to tell him that you played back home more than once?" She asked curiously, "Or that you've been invited to compose for that ballet at the LA Music Center?"

I bit my lip, brushing mascara on my upper lashes gently after curling them. I looked at her from the mirror.

"He doesn't need to--" I broke off with a squeak as my door opened, eyes wide.

"You girls ready to go?"

"Christian Coma what if we had been changing?!" Sammi said sternly, getting up and crossing the room in an irritated manner to flick him on the nose. "Get the hell out of here, and next time, knock!" He blinked in surprise. "We'll be down in a few minutes."

She closed the door and walked over to me, I was trembling slightly in fear.

"Jinxx, man, your girl just flicked me on the nose!" I heard my brother burst out laughing from the other room and tell him that he deserved it.

Sammi and I giggled.

"You want me to finish your other eye?" She offered, taking the mascara from my shaking hand. She didn't really give me much option. "Don't mind CC. He really is harmless, I promise. I do agree that he's annoying as fuck though." She smiled.

"I talked to him today." I bit my lip gently.

"Awe!" She cooed with a teasing smile, "Someone likes the drummer!"

"No…" I frowned and shook my head. "But, I can speak around the others for the most part…"

"Right." She agreed.

"So, I need to be able to speak to him…and we were alone, at my house--"

"You felt in control of the situation." She nodded. "I gotcha."

"Yeah, so I talked to him." I nodded.

"Well, I think that calls for a celebration!" She smiled and tugged me along to the living room where Jinxx and CC were. Sammi plopped herself down on my brother's lap.

"Ready?" He asked her. She nodded. He looked up at me with the same questioning look. I nodded.

"Let's go!" CC laughed, getting up. My eyes widened at his loudness and I stepped backwards an inch. In heels, that's a little harder than it'd normally be and I risked falling backwards by doing so, which was even more terrifying. But, I didn't, and I stood still after swaying a moment.

"Dude, chill." Jeremy said calmly to him and Sammi looked at me apologetically before getting up. Jinxx got up too and took the keys out of his pocket. I went to grab mine quickly. I clacked back down the short hallway to the door and he frowned. "I'll drive."

"Don't want to make you take me back home." I said quietly.

He nodded and we all left. I locked the door securely behind me.

***

"Come on, let loose a little, Wynnxx." I was surprised to suddenly be spun around to face CC.

I looked up at him questioningly.

"You're brother is Jinxx, now you're Wynnxx. Capital W-Y-Double N-Double X, Wynnxx." He grinned.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Someone's clearly not drinking."

"Says you." I said quietly, "Who hasn't touched his beer."

He shrugged.

"I'm being responsible, I'm driving home tonight."

"So am I." I pointed out.

"Touche." He nodded, a grin still on his face. "You're way more fun than your brother."

I shook my head with a small laugh.

"You should hang out with us more." He commented.

"I've got a job and a life, too." I pointed out, fiddling with my glass of water.

"Yeah? So? Sammi does too, and she hangs out with us!"

"She's engaged to my brother…" I frowned, looking at him like he was stupid.

"And he's your brother!" He exclaimed. "You have way more right to be here!" He teased.

I snorted.

"Are you busy this week?"

I nodded.

"The silent treatment, again?" He whined, "Come on!" I didn't say anything. "Wynnxxie!"

"Stop re-naming me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm keeping Wynnxx." He said seriously. "But, come on, hang out with us next weekend? We're doing a photo shoot-thing-y. You can come!"

"I have a shoot." I told him.

"Ugh, you suck, Wynnxx."

"Yeah?" My brother turned around.

I giggled.

"This is going to get confusing for you, isn't it, Jinxx?" CC frowned, "Last I checked, that's you're name, not Wynnxx."

My brother frowned, confused, before looking at me.

"Her name is Wynnie." He made a confused face.

"Wynnxx."

"Her…okay, C." He shook his head with a laugh. He looked at me. "We're going to head out. Call me tomorrow so I know you've settled in alright, okay?" He asked.

I nodded and gave him a hug before finding Sammi to hug her too.

"Don't look now, the drummer is staring at your ass." She whispered in my ear with a giggle. I squeaked in surprise. She grinned as she pulled back. "I'll see you, okay?"

I nodded.

"And don't be so scared of Juliet and Ella, you'll love them, I promise." She left with a wave to the others.

"Wynnie, come sit here, we haven't seen you in forever and you've been hiding out in the kitchen!" Andy smiled. I stood there and waved. "Wynn, this is Juliet, Juliet, this is Wynn. She's Jinxx's sister."

"We've met." Juliet gave me a genuine smile. I tried to smile back.

"Awe, she's just shy." Ashley's voice came up behind me and suddenly he was bringing me towards the group. "Come on, Bronwyn, we haven't seen you in ages."

I shook my head.

"I have to go, Ashley." I told him. "I need to wake up tomorrow for work."

He sighed in defeat.

"Fine, Wynn, leave us." He gave me a smile, "But I expect to have a conversation with you soon."

"Don't let your big, bad brother hide you away." Andy agreed. Jake nodded.

"B-Bye." I stammered, mostly for sake of not being rude with their girlfriends there. I didn't want to make a bad impression.

They probably think I'm like fourteen, stammering over a stupid word.

But, I mean, how soon will I actually see them again?

***

"So, CC's been calling you a lot." Sammi commented as I got off the phone for the fourth time this week.

"He's trying to convince me to go to the shoot today." I rolled my eyes. "I've got my own shoot to show up to."

"It's because we're all going out afterwards, I think he's a little confused." She laughed.

"I don't want to go out afterwards." I whined. "They all hate me. I wouldn't talk last week. And I tried, I said good-bye. But…there were two new people…"

"I know, it's scary." She agreed. "But you're getting over it. I mean, CC can actually say words to you and you say words back."

"He's…not so…not so scary." I bit my lip. "He's a good friend I guess."

"You guess?" She laughed. "He called you four times this week for a total of how many hours?"

"Seven…" I trailed off.

"And what'd you talk about?"

"Life…" I shrugged.

"See, you are friends!" She smiled. "What are you shooting today?"

"Someone hired us out." I shrugged again. "So I don't know. I'll find out my assignment there, I guess."

"What time are you leaving?"

"In like…ten minutes." I sighed. "I'm sorry, I tried to make him hang up, but he wouldn't…and I didn't want to hurt his feelings--"

"It's fine." She assured. "I just came for a visit anyhow. I've got to go else I won't get to eat before tonight." My eyes widened. "Oh, you forgot to eat too." She chuckled.

"I've got a veggie burger in the freezer, takes five minutes." I remembered. I left the room to start it while getting other things ready to go.

"I'll see you!" She called as she left. I called a good-bye back.

Crunch time before the shoot…

***

"Hey girls, as you guys know for the most part, you're kind of extras in this shoot." A few of the girls I work with groaned and a few others' eyes opened wide.

"Who are we collaborating with?" One asked.

"It's a band shoot." Oh, I don't like where this is going…

A few girls made noises that just…I know who I work for…but you shouldn't make those noises in public in front of your boss.

"I'm assigning you each to a member, some of you are doubling or tripling up."

I tugged at my clothing, or lack there-of for the most part, growing nervous.

"Go to make-up and when you come back, we'll do assignments." I did as was told and was back in about fifteen minutes.

"Awesome." Our manager for the shoot smiled. "Girls, meet the guys you'll be working with."

"Man, you didn't tell us your sister works for the Suicide Girls." I became fixated with the ground.

"Wynxx, this is the shoot you had?" CC laughed.

I looked up at him and made a face.

There were whispers from the girls behind me. My brother looked what I was (or wasn't) wearing over with a frown. I smiled apologetically. I saw him sigh.

"Assignments are on the clipboard, let's get this show on the road."

I looked at the board, tiptoeing to see over the heads of the other girls. I had this eerie feeling I'd be stuck with my brother.

But, I wasn't, and I was relieved.

Until the name beside it was CC. I groaned lightly.

"Okay, group up!" Someone shouted. "Everyone on set!"

I watched the girls group off and realized, with a sinking feeling, I was the only one with CC as an assignment.

"Okay, positions!" I guess only the guys knew those because they sat down in what seemed to be an already staged shot. The shoot director moved us around the member we were assigned to.

"Faustine--" Jinxx choked at the name, his eyes wide as he turned to look at me. "Sit on his lap," I wanted to kill myself. I heard Ashley laughing. "And make it look sexy. That goes for all of you!" He shouted and went back behind the camera. We took out official spots.

"Faustine?" CC chuckled.

"Like hell if I'm using my real name." I told him softly.

"Group E," That was us "Move more together. Put your hand on her ass or something." I felt Jinxx staring daggers at us.

"He's going to kill me."

"It's work." I sighed in irritation as he slid his hand down to my ass.

"Why Faustine?"

"It means good luck." I rested my forehead against his and braced my hand against his chest.

"That's what I'm talking about!" The director chirped as we all moved into new positions again after the camera clicked.

"Like a stab at Jinxx." He laughed quietly.

I nodded my agreement.

It was two hours before the entire shoot was done, but there were parts with and without us and some small breaks, so it wasn't like two hours straight through.

"Put on some clothes, Wynn." Jeremy frowned at me when we broke for the last time.

"I think she looks good." Ash commented. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, she's way too young for you." My brother bristled, irritated.

"Not true, she's Sammi's age, and I'm younger than you." He protested, but I could tell he was joking. "We'd look good together." He winked and I snorted.

"Dude, stop your joking, you're going to give Jinxx and aneurism." Jake laughed.

CC shook his head, grinning.

"You coming to the club with us tonight?" Andy asked. I raised an eyebrow. "That's right, a girl of little words. Yeah, we're going to a club, or I mean we can go to a bar if we want…a little less chaos. Juliet's coming, she really wants to get to know you."

I bit my lip, making a whiny face.

"You're going to get black on your teeth." Jinxx warned, I'd forgotten my lipstick was black. "Relax, Wynn, Sammi is going too, she can start conversation for you." I nodded and took a breath.

"Yeah…I guess…sure."

***

"You're twenty-four and you've never been to a club?" Sammi shrieked. "I'm taking you to girl's night next time, no if's,, and's, or but's about it." I was digging through my closet. I held up a hanger.

"No, skimpier than that."

"My brother--"

"Fuck him, you're a single woman over eighteen and he can't stop you from messing with at least one or two hearts." She smiled.

I held up another hanger.

"Yes." She nodded. "And hooker heels."

I choked, eyes widening.

"Come on! From what I hear you hardly had clothes on at the shoot today!" She rolled her eyes, "And you can't manage a little club attire?"

"That was a shoot--"

"I bet CC liked the view." She teased.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes, digging through my closet for shoes now.

"Hey, can I ask you a personal question?" She suddenly got serious.

"Can I ask you why you're always in my house?" I snorted.

"Because I knew you'd need help getting dressed." She replied smoothly, "No, but seriously, can I?"

I shrugged, pulling out my black heels and crossing the room to change.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

I bit my lip and shook my head.

"A girlfriend?" She pressed.

"I'm straight." I shook my head again.

"You've never…Wynn! You're twenty-four! You've never even…messed around a bit?" I shook my head. "Oh my God!" She shrieked. "You've been under a rock!"

"I…I don't talk, Sammi." I whispered. "How am I supposed to date someone if I can't talk to them?"

"I…" She trailed off, walking over to me to help me zip my dress. "Not even one of the guys?"

"They're my brother's friends, why would I do that?" I frowned.

"Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson! You need to be a…a kid! We're young! You can't just…you're…you need to live!" She struggled for words.

"I'm scared." I began to pin up my curls.

"I want you to have fun tonight. Meet a hot guy, take him home." She frowned, "Wait, no, let's take baby steps. Let's start with watching your drink and then we'll see if we progress that far tonight. I want you to have a short conversation with at least one male tonight. That's our goal." She stated firmly. "Wait, do you drink?" She watched me.

"Yeah, I drink, I'm not…I'm not a total loser." I blushed. "I just have never been…out like this."

"Well, we're exposing you to something new, chica!" She cheered. "Let's go!" She dragged me out of the room when I finished my make-up and my brother was already in the living room.

"I'm driving us all tonight." He said simply to me, "Just grab your apartment key."

I nodded and went to grab it. I came back to see Sammi hissing something at him. He opened his mouth in what seemed to be an attempt to defend himself before he saw me there and stopped.

"Okay, ready?" I nodded in reply. "Let's go then…"

Let's go...
♠ ♠ ♠
One subscriber in one day? SWEET! :p

But, I'd love to hear comments. I have a plan for this story right now. I posted chapter 2 without any comments so people could get a better taste for the story before they decide whether they like it or not.

I'd like to have one comment before I post the next chapter, though. :p

So, tell me what you think!

Also, I made use of the character's page for Wynnie...
No, that picture is not owned by me XD

Especially you, my only subscriber!