Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Not. Cool. Wynnie.

"You guys are too cute." Sammi chuckled from behind her camera. I blushed, looking down as CC rested his forehead against mine. "Awe! Do more cute things!" She teased lightly as she, presumably, snapped another picture. "Hey, we haven't got any of you two kissing, yet."

"So, Wynnie, what's it like marrying a Black Veil Bonehead--I mean Bride?" She teasingly asked.

"I--I actually can't defend myself." CC burst out laughing after a moment of silence.

"Oh, you know." I giggled. "We go through a lot of wooden spoons, he breaks them when he bangs on the pots in the kitchen."

"That was one time and--actually--I wasn't banging on pots, I was cooking and it caught on fire." He protested. Sammi choked before she burst out laughing.

"What goes on in that house, Wynnie?"

I sighed and shook my head.

***

"After you m'lady." CC bowed as he held the door open for me. I laughed and he chuckled. "I thought I'd take a page from your brother's book."

"My brother has never done anything like that in his life…" I giggled.

"Please, inform me as to whom he was saying that to, because he's never done that for me." Sammi laughed too.

He chuckled and shrugged, allowing her to pass through the door before letting it close behind us. Sammi turned around to lock it.

"So, anyways." Sammi continued after we'd all sat down, pulling out a laptop. "The top bar are all of my favorites, under that is just all of them. You guys can take your pick of the lot." She smiled.

We joked around as we went through the list, finally picking two.

"Okay then! I shall give you a disc tomorrow before I leave and you can print them as you see fit!" She hugged me and hurried out the door, she'd be late for her next appointment if she didn't hurry.

CC and I sat in silence for a minute before he sighed.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"In two months, I'll be home for two days while you finish packing for your tour." He reminded. "You'll be gone for almost three months hen you'll be back."

"For final fittings and last minute panicking." I joked.

Willy trotted into the room and sat down expectantly, waiting for one of us to take him out. His little red leash sat in his mouth.

"Then you're gone for a photography stint for a week and a half in Washington."

"I'll be back a week and a half before the wedding." I promised.

"It's going to be a crazy few months." He sighed.

I nodded.

We sat in silence for a little bit again, the only noise coming from Willy, who was now dragging himself across the floor with his two front paws, waiting for us to pay attention to him.

"Let's go." CC got up, "The child wants to go for a walk." I laughed, letting him help me up.

He still seemed deep in thought as WIlly trotted along ahead of us on the sidewalk and I frowned.

"Does it bother you?" I asked softly. "I can stay home…I don't have to do the shoot, I can scratch it--"

"No, it's not that." He shook his head, a small smile on his lips. "It's just…I wish we could be like any other couple. They'd be going through this together, planning things. I mean, okay, any guy would probably keep going 'yes, that sounds lovely, fiance-dear' but they do it all together…we've been just…running around. Lindsey planned half of it, she's planned all of the appointments. You're both running around working out themes and whatever else…I'm on a bus all day calling you in my spare time."

"It's how it worked out." I shrugged. "But it's come together just fine."

He nodded.

"It doesn't bother you, does it?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Being alone all of the time, everyone you know travels constantly."

I shrugged and shook my head.

"I've always been a loner." I leaned over to let Willy off his leash when we reached the park.

He chased a butterfly, smart enough to know he couldn't go very far as it was dangerous because he was deaf. I was thankful for his intelligence in instances like this, at least for a little while he could be like any other dog.

Just like, in instances like this, CC and I could be like any other couple bringing their dog to the park.

CC nodded, sitting down on the bench next to me.

"When I was little, I might have said that it was unfair that everyone always left." I smiled, laughing to myself. "But, it's not like I don't travel a decent bit, too."

"I suppose." He nodded.

"And you get to be the one home alone with Willy soon." I teased.

He chuckled.

"It all comes back around to bite me in the ass." He kissed my nose. I giggled.

***

"Do you have your bridesmaids dresses sorted out, yet?" I frowned at the pixelated image of my fiance on the screen.

"No." I admitted.

"You should probably hurry." He chuckled.

"I can't. I can't decide on a color!" I groaned.

"What do you have in mind?"

"It needs to be a fall color, right." I began my speech, "I'm not doing off-white like what I've been suggested to do, because at risk of sounding like a spoiled brat, no one is wearing anything near to white on my wedding day--"

"My shirt is going to be white--"

"Excluding shirts!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm thinking red, it fits with the theme colors and maybe a black sash, but they don't sell dresses like that anywhere!"

"Maybe you need to be a little more open to things--"

"CC fix it!" I whined, thoroughly frustrated now. Sammi had said planning would be easier than this.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed. "How about this one?" A link popped up in my chat.

I hated to admit it looked nice.

"CC, didn't you hear anything I just said? I want a black sash!" He sighed, still looking amused.

"I thought it looked nice. I can ask your brother, I'm sure he'd like to see Sammi in it--"

"I don't."

"Okay, okay!"

"Where's CC?" I heard in the background.

"Wynnie's being a Bridezilla, he's trying to soothe her before she destroys LA." Jinxx's voice faintly reached my ears. I pressed my lips together.

"Jinxx, she heard you." CC called behind him with a laugh.

"Shit, sorry, she's your problem!" My brother laughed back.

"I'm not a Bridezilla!" I sighed, "It's just…stressful!"

"This?" Another link popped up. "And it has black, it's just not a sash."

"Oh…but…it's…it's not right." I shook my head.

"You could be helping me." He pointed out. "I'm not a girl."

I scanned a few sites, not finding much.

"Wynn, what about this? There's no black in it, but--"

I cut him off when the link loaded.

"It's perfect." I grinned.

He sighed in relief.

"Good! Then that's sorted out."

"What are you guys working on?" Ashley poked his head through the door that I knew led to the bunks.

"I'm trying to find I dress for either he or Andy." I said, knowing Ashley wouldn't hear through the headphones and CC would have to relay the message.

"We're trying to find the perfect dress for either you or Andy, whoever's bottom."

"Not. Cool. Wynnie." He growled before closing the door again. I could hear the other guys howling with laughter in the other room with a 'shut up!' from Andy.

I smiled.

"We're definitely doing red roses, right?" He asked me when everything in the background had settled down.

"I think so."

"You think so…" He trailed off, "Well, that's good."

I groaned.

"I can't decide!" I shook my head. "Sammi said she'd order something."

"Okay…well, that's better than not having anything." He chuckled.

I nodded.

"Remember when you caught her bouquet?"

"I wasn't even standing in line and it nearly hit me all the way at the wedding party table, how could I forget?" I laughed.

"I think it landed in your tea."

"No, it almost did, which was literally the only reason I caught it." I giggled.

"My God, that feels like eons ago." He sighed.

"CC, we're actually eating real food tonight, you ready to go?" I heard in the background. He turned his head.

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll see you soon." I smiled, blowing him a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

***

"Wynnie, are you packed?" CC asked from the doorway as I brushed my teeth before bed. He still had bags under his eyes, having just returned home yesterday morning.

I spat out the minty foam, trying to hide my face with behind my hair so he couldn't watch as the spit was rinsed down the drain by the water running out of the faucet. I cut the water and stood up, dabbing at my mouth with a wash cloth.

"Yes." I sighed. He walked in to stand behind me.

"Willy is asleep." He sad softly, pulling a strand of hair back behind my ear and pushing my hair out of the way so that he could kiss my neck.

"Mmmm, is he?" I chuckled.

"Mhmm," He nipped at my collarbone. He glanced up to look at me in the mirror. "You wanna take this to the bedroom?"

"Maybe."

"That's a yes." I'd no sooner blinked than I was landing on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I took so long to update, besides being busy with school, I only got one comment.
Do you guys like the story? I mean, I don't want to be one of the "mean" authors, but if you don't want me to continue...

I'd like to have three comments on this chapter, please. As well as some more votes for wedding dresses. I still only have two votes, which is holding this up a lot. The wedding is within the next two chapters, and they can't happen until I have some more votes!

Which, there's another thing for you guys to vote on.

Sammi is choosing Wynnie's bouquet, so here are your options:

A
B
C

Remember, theme colours are black and red XD and it's a kind of old-fashioned-type look that they're going for. Like, a chilling victorian. But, in a classy way. Nothing like those horror stories on David Teuterra. (I was watching it last night, I cry. I can't believe people's ideas. I mean, I support your wedding wishes...but...some of these things...like...no...you just...you can't.) Think classy, red and black.

I guess?

Thank you to PoIsOnIvY0212 for your comment! I'm hyped for it, too! :)

Love you all! Please comment! :D