Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Oh, Baby, Baby, It's a Wild World

"Jinxx…" I trailed off. "Where are my vows?"

"Hopefully memorized." He chuckled. "You were saying them in your sleep last night."

"I-I was?"

"Yeah, man." Jake patted me on the back. "You okay?"

"Just dandy."

"Come on, we've all taken the time to get ready. We let sleeping beauty get his sleep, you need to hurry up or we'll be late to your own wedding." Ashley laughed.

"Late?"

"Oh, don't do that…" Jinxx laughed, "You'll give the kid a heart attack."

I wanted to protest, but was far too scared of my fiancee's brother to do so on the day of the wedding. Calling me a kid was really not cool, though.

***

"A Dios mio." I quickly put my hand to my cheek where my mother slapped me. I saw the guys behind her holding in laughs. "Calm down, Christian."

"Oh, Maria, leave the kid alone, you just slapped him on his wedding day!" I looked at my father thankfully, but he was holding in laughter, too.

"Better me than his bride, someone has to knock some common sense into him, and that girl is far too kind."

"Come on, it'll start soon, let's go find our seats." My father lead her out of the room. I stared wide-eyed at the guys.

"Dude…your mom just--"

"I know!"

"Your dad's right though, it's starting soon, or supposed to." Jinxx checked his watch. Who the hell wears a watch anymore?

Jake voiced my thoughts.

"It's a wedding, I don't want to be taking my cellphone out every other minute!"

"Come on, let's go get this over with, for CC's sake."

"I'm not ready."

"Yes you are."

***

I stood fidgeting with my hands by the altar. Jake looked about ready to pull my mother's move and slap me. The music started and I looked up.

I didn't like this during practice, why would I like this now? It gets so frustrating waiting for her…

She was suddenly there and she looked stunning…

I have to admit, seeing her in this dress was worth the wait. I could tell she was nervous by the way her fingers drummed lightly on her bouquet as her brother led her down.

I know she hadn't picked out her own veil, because she hadn't wanted one. But, her mom had recently talked her into the idea…and apparently picked a funny little veil to go with it. In question, the veil was short and mesh--there's probably a better term somewhere, but I'm a guy, I don't shop for this shit--and just covered her eyes.

"I will kill you, if you hurt her." Jinxx growled when he reached me. "Just so we're clear."

"I won't, we're clear." I promised, not moving my eyes from hers for a second.

"Who giveth this woman away that she might marry this man?"

Jinxx blinked and turned to the celebrant. Though his eyes looked startled, neither his posture nor his voice betrayed it.

"Our mother and I do."

We were having a traditional Catholic wedding. Being hispanic, there's not much surprise that my mother is very religious. While neither my dad nor I are, it didn't make much of a difference. When my mom found out Wynnie had been baptized she insisted we have a traditional wedding.

We both know it's meant to be our day, not a day we spend making others happy. But, I have a tendency on giving into my mother, something which Wynnie facilitated when she agreed with her own mother that it'd be nice.

"Way to look like the good kid." Jinxx chuckled as Wynnie hung up the phone.

"Why are you even here?" She sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

"You're down a car since CC's is in the shop, figured I'd give him a lift to the studio."

"We're going out with your friend Blake tonight, don't forget." She called behind us as we left.


I wanted to kiss her right now. She was tempting me, her lips were so perfect.

This ceremony was seriously dragging on. Thanks, mom.

"Christian," I winced, shooting a look at my soon-to-be-wife who was holding back a giggle. "Will you now speak your marriage vow to your wife, Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson." She quickly sobered and let out a sigh.

"I never thought that I would ever want to share my life with anyone. Until I met you. You are the warmest, sweetest, kindest, most beautiful woman I have ever met. You bring so much happiness and comfort to my life. I never knew what love was
until you came into my life. Whether you are filling up my stomach with homemade chicken pram," I smiled at her, "--or filling up my heart with your love, your mere presence adds more happiness to my life than I ever thought possible. I feel like the luckiest man in the world today because I get to call you my wife."

"And, Bronwyn Abigail, will you now speak your marriage vow to your husband, Christian Mora?"

Her face paled and her hands visibly shook, to me at least. I knew what was coming before she did it, she broke out stuttering. I wanted to take her in my arms, but I knew that'd be seen as inappropriate and this priest had been giving me the eye since he saw my hair.

"I n-n-n-n-never th-th-thought that th-th-this could hap-p-p-ppen…" She paused for a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "Because of you, I am not afraid anymore. Because of you, I smile a whole lot more.  It's because of you that I laugh and cry. It's because of you that I understand why. Because of you, I can express how I feel. Because of you, I always stay real. It's because of you that I've learned how to care. It's because of you that I want to share. Because of you, I know that together we'll create an amazing life. Because of you, I promise to be the most loving, caring wife. I will love you forever and ever, you'll see. You are my other half, my love, you are the world to me. I love you, because of you." She finished. I smiled.

Finally, ring time.

"Christian, do you have a ring for Bronwyn Abigail?"

"Yes, I d--" Bastard cut me off.

"This ring is a circle symbolizing the never ending love that you have pledged to Bronwyn Abigail Ferguson. Would you place the ring at this time on her third finger," Shit, dyslexia is coming back, "Left hand--" She's facing me, our hands are opposites right? "And repeat after me?" He took a breath and mumbled an incoherent sentence. My eyes widened.

"A-as a pledge and in…wait…what?" Everybody was laughing. "Can you slow down, I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?"

He chuckled and began again.

"As a pledge and in token of the vows we have made," I repeated after him, "With this ring, I thee wed." I echoed and smiled.

The priest did that symbol, the sign of the cross.

Wynnie did the same as I, but she got it right the first time.

"…Amen."

Wait…is is over?

"Would you like to kiss your bride?"

Don't need to ask me twice!

"I am very happy to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Mora."

Rad.

***

I watched her dance with her brother, my wife.

"So, how's the happy ending?" Sammi nudged me. I have to be honest, up until I'd met Wynnie, I'd never spent so much time with Jinxx's wayward little bride with the ever-changing hair. I just kind of knew her in passing.

"Amazing, but I wouldn't say it's the ending just yet…" I smiled.

"You guys thinking about kids?" She asked, looking out at the dance floor.

"We haven't really sat down to discuss it." I shrugged. "But she's not ready, and neither am I. We both have crazy schedules, and I travel--"

"I know." She laughed. "Trust me."

"What about you g--"

"None of your business." She snapped, good-naturedly. "We've thought about it. It's not practical. We both travel. It's hard enough keeping the pets. Neither of us is ready."

"I guess." I nodded.

"You want them, you say you're not ready but you are."

I sighed, it was scary how she knew everything.

"I've always wanted kids. Especially with her. But I'm not going to make her give up her dreams." I shook my head.

"You're a good man." Sammi nodded. "But you're bewildered. Talk to her about it."

"Not yet." I shook my head.

"Might as well, before the honeymoon." She teased. "Bahamas?"

"Key West." I shook my head again, with a smile. "She's never been."

"But she's been to the Bahamas?"

I shrugged.

"Strange girl." Sammi laughed.

"I love her."

"I sure hope."

***

"Oh, I don't want to watch." Jinxx groaned. I bit back a laugh. Wynnie squealed so softly that I doubt anyone heard her, as I pulled her garter down with my teeth. Record time, I think.

Andy was the one to catch it. He looked disgusted.

"Ew, it has CC germs!" He whined childishly.

Everyone laughed, I could see Juliet with her hands covering her face.

"That's my boyfriend." She sighed.

I kissed Wynn quickly before helping her up. We said our good-byes and headed out.

Tomorrow would start a new adventure…

***

"Hey, Wynn." I murmured.

"Yeah?" She asked tiredly from the other side of the bed. I'd just sat down.

"Do you…when do you think we'll be ready for kids?" I watched her roll over to face me.

"Mom always said that you're never really ready before they arrive." She yawned and I had to hold back a smile, she looked so innocent sometimes. She didn't know how she batted her bright blue eyes when she was tired. I wish we could have a daughter with her eyes, but I did retain some of my biology from high school, and I'm pretty sure that was genetically impossible.

There was a moment of comfortable silence.

"What do you want?"

"A daughter." I said, almost embarrassed. "Not that I wouldn't love a son, just--"

She pushed herself into a more upright position.

"What do you think she'd look like?"

"You." I kissed her softly. "If she could have your eyes and your skin, I'd have to beat the boys away with a baseball bat, but it'd be worth it."

I watched my wife--that's nice to say--blush.

"She could, technically." She smiled. "Or he. There's a chance, there's always a small chance. Or green. My aunt has green eyes, my moms are kind of green, more hazel. My dad's were blue."

"Both my parents have brown eyes." I shrugged.

"True." She sat all the way up.

We sat in silence for another moment.

"You want to try?" She asked softly.

"I don't want to pressure you--"

"I think…I think we're ready." She shook her head.

"So…when we get home…we'll take you to the doctor? Figure out what to do when you stop birth control--"

"I already did." She blushed again, looking at the blankets around her. "I-I've been thinking about it…"

It's not like we'd never used a condom, we usually did…but it was always the safety net behind it. To tell me she'd stopped using it begged the questions "when" and "why didn't she tell me?" but I kept silent, thinking.

"I love you." I kissed her softly again. "But we need to leave early. Let's get some sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to update!

Thank you Starbabyekj! :D I appreciated knowing that I brought out some emotions! :) Yeah, I actually cried a little writing it. Isn't that horrible? The author couldn't even keep dry-eyed.

SO! I'm thinking, maybe, the next chapter will be the last.

Here are the options:

1) I do have an idea for a sequel actually.

2) Another chapter after this next one and shorten the sequel into an epilogue that leaves out the small details and just wraps everything up.

I'm personally leaning towards #1 (which is hilarious because I usually hate dragging things out and killing a story, but I actually have a plan). But I wanted an opinion! :3

So...yup! Comment! :D I got all of you in these past two chapters who "RSVP'd" ;) find yourself! :D