Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Maybe You'll Have to Come See

"You knew?" He asked, as soon as he'd shut the door to our home.

I shrugged.

"I didn't know they were together." I admitted. "But, I knew about the kiss last night."

"My God, it scares me." Jinxx sighed, laying down on the couch and running his fingers over his face and through his hair. "We lost touch for so long. We hardly saw each other except for holidays and visits every now and again, and she's twenty-four."

I nodded.

"I've been hanging out with her, since she decided to move out here." I told him. "I went for a visit."

"You told me." He nodded.

"She's an amazing musician." I smiled. "She played more than once at that hall, you know?"

He blinked.

"And the LA Music Center wanted her to compose for a ballet that's in the works." I continued.

He laughed.

"I always knew she was better than me." He smiled, "She has a lot of talent, and she's an amazing person. She was always the one to convince my parents to let me off the hook, when we were growing up." He shook his head. "God, I feel like I left when she was so young."

"Five years is a gap for siblings." I shrugged.

"I just wish she…I felt like I'd abandoned her, when I left for good. She doesn't have friends for the most part. She always tagged along with me, and you're the first girl she's spoken to in a friendship-like manner." He sighed.

"I could hardly see the fact she's a selective mute today, though." I commented. "She spoke just fine. She had her shy moments, but she carried a conversation really well."

"I hate to admit it, but CC's good for her." He sat up and laid back down in order to rest is head on my lap after I sat down.

"They're a cute couple."

"I know." He agreed. "It's just…is it weird that I still think of her like this little, fragile kid? I mean, I still see her as my baby sister. She's an adult, and I accept that, I just can't let go of the fact she's always needed me to help her with everything. I liked that…I feel like I've missed so much. I mean, okay, a few years with visits in between is at least talking to her. But, it's like she doesn't need me anymore. She just…grew up. Like, today--"

"You tried to order for her." I chuckled.

"She was scared! She used to get so scared about having to talk to a waiter. I told you the story, she'd just run out crying in pure panic and my mother would have to practice breathing exercises with her in the bathroom to calm her down. I just started to order for her so that she wouldn't have to go through that. I was so used to just…saying it when she froze up." He sighed. "CC worked her through it and she didn't even shed a tear."

"You're upset that she needs him more than you and she's only been speaking to him for a week." I played with his hair for a moment.

"I-yeah, I am."

"You're still her brother." I pointed out, "And she told you everything about what'd happened last night."

"But, she didn't tell me about how she was invited to compose for a ballet or even that she was a model. I didn't know she studied cosmetology. I knew she got her master's degree in music composition. I didn't know she minored in photography. I knew she learned violin, because I taught her. I didn't know she'd picked up guitar. There's so much I don't know about her, and I feel like it's my fault."

"Okay," I frowned. "Look at it this way. Did your parents call your aunts and uncles every day of the week?"

"No." He snorted.

"Well, how did they know what was going on?" I asked. "We're all adults, we have lives. And the chance that we get around to sharing every tiny speck of our lives with each other at family Thanksgivings is slim. You can't expect to just…know everything about her. You both have lives and jobs."

He was silent for a moment.

"Okay, yeah, that's true." He agreed defeatedly. "But, I guess she'll be hanging around a lot more…"

I smiled.

"She and CC are too adorable! They're like perfect--well, okay, no couple is perfect." I sighed. "But he's totally obsessed with her, and it's only been a week. God, I can't wait until they have kids--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He opened his eyes, which he'd previously closed as I'd been speaking. "Nobody said anything about them having kids."

"I'm just saying!" I laughed at his reaction.

"Oh my God, CC should not reproduce!" He groaned, " Especially , not with my sister! Sammi, I don't need those images in my mind."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Come on, let's go up to bed." I tried to get up.

"No, I'm going to have terrible nightmares now." He groaned again.

"Well, we'll just have to put another image into your head." I shrugged, finally succeeding in getting up.

"And what would that be?" He asked, sitting up.

"I don't know, maybe you'll have to come see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is update 2 for the day. Both of them were short due to the nature of them XD

Starbabyekj - Thank you! I'm glad my updating made you happy! :)

JustMaddi666- Awe! Yay! XD And here's the second part of today's update for ya!

Comments make me happy :3

Oh, okay, so I learned how to do laundry today. Living on your own fucking sucks... Actually, no it doesn't. I kinda love the freedom of everything. I do my own laundry (it's time consuming, but it's easy) and I buy my own food and shit. I mean, all that's left is a job and I can probably get used to this...

ANYWHOO! :p

I hope you all enjoy this.

2,518 is the total word count for the past two chapters, as I combined them in a day because I wanted them as separate thoughts in different chapters, but as one, collective, whole update.