Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Shaking...

"Are you working this Friday?" CC asked as I unlocked my door.

"Yeah, I'm doing make-up for a Sweet Sixteen at five--" My job-balancing was amazing. I feel really accomplished, but I never had friends I had to fit into my scheduling, so that's why.

"That's fine, the show doesn't start until eight anyways." He smiled.

"Show?" I questioned.

"Yeah, like…a concert." He chuckled. "Like I play at…"

"Y-You…" I frowned. "You just got back from tour, don't you deserve a break?"

"Musicians never rest, you should know that, Ms. Ferguson, composer of the up-and-coming ballet 'Urbania.'" He leaned his forehead against mine. I shut my eyes tight.

"How'd you know about that?" I mumbled.

"The paperwork was on your kitchen table, did you take the job?"

"I don't think I will, if I sign that contract, I have seven more ballets to compose this year." I whispered. "And I have to have meetings with the choreographers and story-line writers and--"

"You can handle it." He kissed me gently. I opened my eyes to see him smiling. "You've got talent, Wynnie."

"I've never done something this…demanding." I shook my head. "I can't."

"You need to be positive." He whispered. "I want you to take that offer, and not because of me, but because you know you want to. You're dying to put your name out there. You know it."

"CC, I can't." I wanted to cry. "I can't handle it!"

He kissed my forehead.

"I didn't mean to upset you." He apologized. "But, I think you should really think about what you'd be giving up."

I nodded with a shaky breath. He squeezed my hands.

"Friday, I'll be here at seven, maybe six-thirty." He told me. "You wanna play keyboard? We're doing Coffin."

"Let Jinxx or Sammi or someone else do it." I whispered.

"I'm sorry about upsetting you." He frowned, kissing my nose.

"You didn't." I shook my head, "I've just been stressing out about that decision."

He shook his head.

"Still, I'm sorry." He gave me a small smile. "I'll text you or call you or something this week." He paused. "And, this weekend, we're going clubbing, for real. And, you're going to like it."

I sighed.

"Sounds…fun."

"I promise, it will be."

***

"You need to hide your spare better." CC called, I could hear his footsteps downstairs. I froze and my bedroom door opened. He took one look at me and frowned. "Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you. An old woman let me in downstairs, you weren't answering the buzz."

"You…I'm moving my spare…" I blinked.

He nodded.

"I agree, above the doorframe is pretty cheesy."

I sighed in irritation and turned back to the mirror.

"Don't be mad." He put his hands on my hips and stood behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder as I stared at my reflection.

I shook my head.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed and turned to look at him. He moved his hands to the edge of my dresser for balance and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I have nothing to wear."

He raised an eyebrow.

"I think what you're wearing now is pretty damn sexy."

"It's…it isn't…I look like a stripper!"

He choked on a laugh, so it sounded like a dying pig, and moved backwards to sit himself on the foot of the bed and look at me in amusement.

"You do not." He denied.

"I look immature and stripper-like." I put my hands on my hips.

"It's a little teenager-like." He shrugged.

"So why say you like it?!" I groaned.

He smiled sheepishly.

"Corset, right, I forgot." I sighed, looking down at my black corset top and black jacket with black skinny jeans. "I'm changing, get out." I tried to pull him off the bed. He groaned and laid back. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Use your words." He reminded with a chuckle.

"I am!" I whined, "I said get out!"

"Then you'll have to redo your hair and make-up." He rolled his eyes, "You look fucking amazing. Just wear it."

I sighed, tugging at the edge of the top which just barely showed my lower belly.

"Tie or zip?" He asked.

"So you can take it off?"

"No!" He defended with a grin, "Out of curiosity."

"Hook."

He raised an eyebrow.

"It's a hook corset."

"Damn," He winked goofily, "Come on, let's go, Wynnxx."

I sighed and nodded, slipping heels on and double-checking my make-up.

"Do I get to take it off you later?" He asked, walking out the door behind me.

"Maybe." I said nervously. If it wasn't obvious, I was a virgin who'd hardly gone past second base and was more than a little scared of going past it. It was so awkward, I wouldn't know what to do. Then it'd end badly and I'd probably wind up pregnant or something and then I'd be alone because he'd leave and...

Racing thoughts, racing thoughts. Breathe.

CC squeezed my hand.

"You okay?"

I nodded. He looked suspicious, but we left on our merry way nonetheless.

***

"Oh, someone's getting laid tonight, eh CC?!" Ashley laughed when we walked backstage. I'd only even been to one of the concerts before and I'd been backstage, but this was just so…insane. I didn't remember it like this.

Jinxx took one look at me when Ash said CC's name and turned back to Sammi.

They went through the motions of soundcheck, the only part of the process I could ever relate to, before moving to the green room.

CC pulled me onto his lap.

"What do you do here?" I asked quietly.

"Make-up." He grinned. I raised an eyebrow. He mimicked my expression. "Wanna try it?"

"Um, no, not r--" I was stopped short in surprise of him poking two spots under my eyes and dragging down.

He smiled.

"You just painted my face."

"Yeah, and not well." He made a face.

"I just…I did my own make-up!"

"Well, I added my own touch." He did a little eskimo kiss.

"Then…then I'm doing y-yours."

"Oh?" He chuckled.

"Y-yes."

"You don't sound sure." He chuckled, kissing me gently.

"Yes." I nodded. "Go do the white." He laughed and stood up to use the mirror. I dug around all of the shit backstage and pulled out paintbrushes.

So, little known fact here, I use paintbrushes for my eyeshadow (preferred over eye-shadow brushes) for application. I use eyeshadow brushes for blending mostly. Paintbrushes just give better angles and coverage and they're especially helpful with any cream eyeshadow.

"Okay, give it a shot." He laughed when I came back.

"What are you supposed to look like?" I asked. He pulled up a picture on his phone. I examined it for a quick second before starting.

"You didn't even look at it!" He frowned.

"I did." I told him, working quickly. I pulled back at the end. "I've done David Bowie lightning bolts with grease pencils and loose glitter shadow, I've done corpse brides that are crying blood, I've glue shit to peoples faces and cut music notes out of fake skin. I've also done proms, sweet sixteens, and weddings…I don't need a long look."

"Fair enough." He made like he was going to kiss me and I jumped back.

"Not with all that black on your lips you aren't!"

He shook his head.

"Gonna do the rest?" He said, motioning to the rest of his body.

"I'm sure you'd love that." I looked at the floor.

"Brother in the room now." Jeremy warned.

"We're on in fifteen!" Their manager shouted.

CC nodded and smiled at me.

"I'm going to finish getting ready with the rest of the guys. Why don't you go find Sammi and Juliet and hang out with them?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"And relax." He smiled, squeezing my hand one last time before I left the room.

***

"What'd you think, Wynn?" Juliet asked. We were backstage and the guys were getting ready for their last song.

"They've come so far…"

"I agree." Sammi smiled. "Oh, Andy's about to say something, this will be interesting."

Andy being his insane self is always interesting, I agree with that.

Finally, the show ended and the boys got off the stage.

"How was it?" CC wrapped his arms around me.

"Ew!" I whined, trying to squirm away. He shook his head, grinning, and loosened up.

"What'd you think?"

"Amazing." I smiled at him.

"Good." He kissed me.

A camera flashed and we jumped apart.

"Is she your girlfriend?" A teenager asked. There was a group of teenagers with her, all had passes slung around their necks.

CC walked forward to meet them, but I didn't miss the fact that in doing so he moved so that he was mostly blocking me from there unwavering stares.

"Yeah, Wynn is my girlfriend." He agreed.

I started getting more anxious under the gazes that were snuck around him. I didn't like being watched, and they were all almost…judging me.

It felt like forever before they finally left when Ashley pulled them all away.

"I'm sorry about that." He turned around and wrapped his arms around me again.

"No, they're your fans and they came to see your show and buy backstage passes, they deserve a little attention." I half-smiled.

"You're shaking."

I looked down.

"They scared you." He sighed. "I'm sorry. I was hoping they wouldn't find out this soon."

"No, stop, I don't mind." I whispered.

"Okay…" He sighed. "Let's get you home. You need to sleep if we're going clubbing tomorrow."

I snorted and shook my head, following him to say good-byes before going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
JustMaddi666- Thank you for the comment! I know, I always wanted an older brother XD

And, the paintbrush thing is actually my personal preference that I kind of gave Wynn XD

Pwease comment! Comments make me happy! And happiness means better updates!

Mwah, mwah (I'm living fancy today)

Oh! Okay! So! I did a college program and lived on campus for two weeks. ONLY two weeks! And somehow, as a vegetarian who found almost nothing but iceberg lettuce and carrots (and sometimes they had vegan options so I mean, those are good too XD) for lack of anything without meat...I gained like...a million pounds! I have this like...bleh. I go back to work this week (I work riding horses) and I'm so out of shape I'm probably just going to keel over dead...my lil' mini six pack is now just flub...ugh! I'm going to die!

The sad part is, it's not my weight that upsets me right now...it's the out of shape-ness that means I'm going to die getting back in the saddle...

Kill me...XD

ANYWHOO!

COMMENT! :D